♡ Last Romeo - Infinite

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive
LAST ROMEO - INFINITE
 
This super awesome collaboration is finally finished! After struggling so much from creating the perfect instrument, to redoing the vocals because there was practically no guide, and multiple cast replacements... It's finally here guys... Our second remix collab.. Also our very first collaboration with U.K.C. Project. Sorry for the long wait. Sorry to anyone who may have been hurt in the process of making this collab. Special thanks to Q for creating the instrumental and for editing (he is a professional mixer guys!) and also K for helping us edit the video. Also to the entire cast for participating in this challenging project.. I hope it was all worth the wait.

 

 

I'm gonna trust all of you to comment on this collab! I have faith!
Hee-Jin (Sung Gyu): I spot a vibrato at the end of your first line! I never heard you do one before, so this is like a really great improvement! You also hit the low notes perfectly. Sadly, the adlib at the end was super soft because our mixer said it could clash with the rap part. Your voice adjusted very well to the song, and you took my directions very well when I asked you to change things. The ending is also super nice like that whispery kind of voice.
J.Lee (Dong Woo): Out of everyone, you actually had the most difficult task because we changed around some of the rap lyrics and order. But like a true artist, you handled it well and even made it into your own. It might be slightly different from Hoya or Dong Woo perhaps, but in this version, it shall always be the original. Great job! I really really love it! Perfcet addition to tie the entire collab together.
Melody (Woo Hyun): "I'll be the last woman to fight against the world over one love." Do you feel my heart, Namu? <3 I'll fight for you. I'll fight everyone who tries to take you.. #HIPShiatus Hehe....
Hye Sun (Hoya): Hye, I SUPER love it whenever you do low notes especially, cause as I told you before, it really is your strength. It doesn't sound uncomfortable to listen to at all. I actually wished you could get more solo lines, but this remix is short itself.. So yeah.. XD There were some parts of "neo bakken an boinda" where you were slightly offtune. But other than that, your voice fits this kind of dark ballad songs well :)
Sung Yeol (Hime): Ah Hime, I never truly realized how much I love your voice, and this collab made me love it even more. I also apologize to you since I keep asking you for so many redos. But as you can hear, thanks to your hard work and willingness to do it, it sounds perfect now! The bridge sounds reallyy umph! I like how you sort of let go of your usual sweet voice to fit the sad feel.
Winny (L): Win, I am also thankful for you for redoing almost all your parts. Your pitch was fine, but the feel was too sharp for this slow song. But after you redo it, it sounds much more emotional now, which conveys the song better. Your parts as Myung Soo are all so perfect, even though you still seem to struggle with some low notes sometimes. But I love how in the part after the bridge, you end you line in such a breathy tone.. So y.. lolll...