♫ The Light - The Ark

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive
THE LIGHT - THE ARK
 
 

 

 

It's officially the last day that we are celebrating LME's one year anniversary! Like every other occasion, we have a CEO special collab and made a cover of The Light by The Ark to show that LME is here to shine the light upon the collab community and we're in this for life~ We're not just a community, we're a family and everyone has become a part of our lives. We have gone through a lot over the past year and there has been many ups and downs but we always got each other's back. Together we're LME a match and gasoline, we'll light up the community with our bright lights! No matter what people say, we'll always be by each other's side. I hope you guys enjoy this cover and I, Maerin, apologize for the amateur video and mixing, uhu.

 

Melody: Thank you for a wonderful year together. We hope that we have been able to inspire you in some way and that LME became the light in your life. Likewise, let YOUR light shine to others too. GBU

 

Winny: Thank you for these past year, so have so many ups and downs (dramatic mode on) however that makes us even closer especially with those who's in the line chat! Thank you for always supporting and love LME~

 

Lyn: Even though I haven't been here for a full one year, but it's not an excuse to let me be happy with all the unconditional loves we've received from fellow stars. Thank you for lighting up our lives (and let us do the same too haha). Long live LME! I love you all <3

 

Maerin: Happy 1 year anniversary LME! Welcome to all the new stars and also, to all the old stars, its been a great year with all of you! Let's keep making memories for the following year! LME hwaiting! <3 Saranghae!!