✮ Color Ring - Winner

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

Aero the mixer says"they are all awesome! and I lovee everyonee voicess <3"

Daze = I love the first rap but it feels a bit lacking in emotion department. 

Yue= I love your part as Seunghoon, your voice is whisper-ish give nice contrast to Daze deeper voice.

Jenni= For your part, I think you should part more power in it especially in the adlibs. Other than that it is perfect!

Yoomi= I really love the part "ireoke i noraeui" the cengkok I love it! But seriously really I adore the vibratos/cengkok in it.and the adlibs at then end is beautiful. <3 It is as always good as KSY. Good job!

Zoe= I really all love your part as Taehyun especially at "gateun jariman haaa~" and Zoe did you remember that you have adlibs? 

Allie= Thank you for responding though a bit late. It is really nice but I think it need a bit more power and feels.

Hyerim= I feel that you should have Jinwoo first part. As Taehyun your struggles to hit the high notes is more presence. You need more power and voice projection! You can do it~

Aero= Words cant describe how much I thankful for your patience and subbing for others part that have gone missing or left out certain parts. Just thank you for mixing and subbing your voice! You are awesome Aero.

Zee= Dont hate me for doing the adlibs. I love your guys~ Oh and I just wanted to kindly say the reason I didnt ask for the missing parts cuz the songs is way long overdue and I ws gone for two weeks hiatus and to be back only to bug people for more clips. Guys dont play my heart. Hope you enjoy this mixing as much as I enjoy it~ Give it a lot of love~

Lyric distribution. This ws the time when I ws being generous and wanted to give everyone a chance but I have learnt my lesson.

I'm different coming soon, sooner