LM Stars - One Dream Project

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

We have SM Town, JYP Nation, YG Family, etc... LM Stars is our version of that. It is super appropriate because we refer to you all as stars! And as you can see/hear from our recently released collabs, everyone is a STAR indeed.

Some of you might be familiar with a family collaboration. However, I think only a few selected debuted artists usally get chose? Here at LM Entertainment, we allow ANYONE to join the biggest family collaboration of the year! The catch? You need to be applied as star~

There's one other thing that makes this collaboration so unique... We're going to record a video and make it into a big video montage/collage! For those who are too shy and don't want to record a video, fear not! We don't want to let this hold you back from singing with us, so we'll think of something and probably put some other clip~

Now here is the great amazing and very inspirational song we shall sing: One Dream - BoA.
 

You can choose to apply either as a vocalist, rapper, or both (we'll pick one for you). We will choose the lines for you based on your voice range and abilities. Because, yes, we have the confidence we know your voices that well by now. The number of applicants will determine the amount of lines you'll get; basically, the more people join, the less line(s) you'll get. But when else can you sing along with 30 other people? (Assuming there are 30 applicants~)

After you filled in the form, COMMENT BELOW that you applied, along with a sentence or two to show your excitement! This is gonna be a super big and fun project!!!! Hope you're as excited about this as we are! Spread the word to your friends so they might want to join, or so we'll get more spectators~ Hahaha..

Deadline to apply: 15 March 2015
Further details will be given to the participants. :)