BOTAC VOTING START!

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive


Thank you to all the teams for following the rules and sent it all on time! We appreciated despite some issues going on with few groups such as member went MIA, withdrawing or being unresponsible throughout the whole event or the very last minute (believe me every group has at least that one pain in the member). We thank you all for giving your best and work because of that! Through this as well, we learn that we shouldn't set the deadline for a too long cause our good intention are taken for granted. Thanks for making us stress and realized :)). Below is the 12 wonderful entries~ give it a listen and use your chance to vote! 

 

 

HOW TO VOTE!
This voting will be open for one week long starting 22nd May until 28th May 4.59PM KST (GMT+9).
 One username is only able to vote for one time a day (We check!)
 You going to pick two Boy groups and Girl groups (encouragingly vote for different company you think really deserved)
 Ask friends/ sisters/ brothers to help you vote!
 Good luck!
 
HOW VOTING WORKS!

We will count the voting every day, Voting points of groups from the same company will be totaled as agency point 
 This is a battle of agencies, so the winner is determined by points collected from 2 groups of one agency.
 2000 karma is shared fairly to both teams members of winning agency!
 

 

ARE YOU READY?

VOTE CLOSED!

  

TIMElINE
 
4 APRIL - Registration Starts
16 APRIL - Registration Closes
16 APRIL - Contest Start
21 MAY - All entries submitted
22 MAY - VOTING STARTS!
29 MAY - Winner announced
 

 

 
A PRIZE OF 2000 KP FOR THE WINNING AGENCY!

-------------------------------------------   The prize might be added depends on the condition. we are still open for donations! :D   -------------------------------------------