♡ Pepe - CLC

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

Sing it with me, hubirue pe pe pe ro UTGYO!



Nina (Seung Hee): Thank you especially for suggesting this song and finding the instrumental! Your voice is so perfect, so sweet, so crystal clear! Even though the song has a more y vibe, I like how you can still bring some candy jelly love sweetness to it. Hahaha. Your high notes, everything, I chose the right person as Seung Hee <3 Thank you also for doing the background vocals with me~
Aemi (Yujin): This was such a different feel from the Hi~ collab. You adjusted to the iness of the song and I felt your voice sounded much deeper too. I tried to give you more parts (as you can see) even though Yujin originally had so little. But you really excelled at all those additional lines. Good job at the harmonies :)
Hye Roo (Seung Yeon): Love those jazzy vibe during the verse, one of the main reason I chose you as Seung Yeon as you know. I especially love the moment when you sing "nima hoksi" for some reason. You also hit the high notes very well. For the future, maybe developing some vibrato would be nice? (Though I know how hard it is, so it's not a must. But it gives your part and extra feel).
Melody (Sorn): I am seriously joining this only because Nina kept persuading me to XD Since there are many Sorn fans out there, I hope I didn't disappoint with your bias' part. This is my y jazz voice XD Hahaha
Rin (Yee Eun): When I heard your audition clip, I immediately you'd be able to pull off the y/flirty kind of rap while still having some swag attitude. I can't beleiev you actually worried about not being able to do it, because this turned out so great! You're so crazy, amazing~ It captured the feel of the rap perfectly! I love the entire attitude! Good job!


Now it's YOUR turn to leave your thoughts on this. Maybe we'll hand you a free PEPERO.. UTGYO~
 

LYRICS HERE
Instrumental credit to Lincolm Lam