✮ Genie Remix (Japanese) - SNSD/Girls Generation [Summer Special]

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

Thank you Lynn for bearing with me and adding needed harmonies~ You are awesome! Prepare to be pick by other ceo as a mixer later on. Hehe. And Lynn said everyone sounded so awesome~ I agree! <3

Lynn= Omaigod girl, you are so awesome! Both mixing skills and singing skills! Share me some~ XD Everything ws top notch. Your low notes, your harmonies, the feels, and ofcourse the adlibs! Good job! And thank you very much for bearing with me, for remixing like around 5 times I think? Oh I think this is your debut song, so congratulation! Welcome to the family ;)

Elea= Everythng was good, just lacking in the feels. And I suggest everytime you sing take time to familiarise yourself with the song, the timing, the notes, the feels, and how the original singer sing it. And you need to work on your adlibs. Dont be shy~ Nevertheless, good job!

Riria= Helo, its your debut! Chukahae! At first hearing your audition I had doubts whether you can do this. But you prove me wrong me girl. You were very very good! You sing your part with so much power. and your adlibs was very good!Welcome to our family, Riria~

Zoe= First thank you for helping me finding the harmonies in Genie~ and thank you for doing the high harmonies too. Your solos was really good and y. Good job too!

Zee= I sounded like a dying cat. I wanted to join so much cuz I really love the rap and I always wanted to cover the song but yeah the high notes lol. And I did bad for the rap part, I sounded so meh. LOL

lyric here