✮ I Need U - BTS

✧ Luminous Music Entertainment ✧ Collab Archive

THANK YOU PIKA FOR MIXING THIS <3

 

Xinnie (SUGA) 

Your rap is really good, and did you noticed in part there was a part that have high notes/enounciation/punctiation that will make the rap more swag/more feels/on spot. Other than former points, everything is perfect and top notch! Good job! (PS:I especially love the feels you put "" and "I need u boy" its like full of remorse and regret which I feel kinda what the song feel. 

Pika (J-Hope)

I love the harmony you put at the first two line of your rap, it almost sound like the original! Good job! And just minor glitch part on the last rap part "Miwo" I think maybe there is a double that I didnt noticed and you add it. Hehe. Good job on feels! 

J.Lee (RapMon)

The pronunciation your here put me offs a bit, like it hindering me from liking the rap part. For me picking the RapMon was the hardest choice cuz we know how emotional RapMon is in this rap. I think the timing ws good but like Xinnie, you missed a bit the enounciation-punctiation that will give you the "wow" factor. But nevertheless it is still good! (Oh I love the feeling on "everything" and "I hate you" is really on dot/point)

Zoe (Jin)

Your part was all good but maybe cuz you are hitting the exact note right Jin, the feels are lacking. But other than, all is perfect~ Harmony, solo top notch! Good job!

Hime (V)

Thank you for replacing me in such last minute request. And like Zoe, maybe you were trying to hit V low voice, the feels are lacking. And I think how V's voice are a contrast with your voice which kinda blend in with the cast too. Hehe Good job!

Mimi (Jungkook)

I especially those opening lines. It was like so soft like Jungkook to the point eyy is this Mimi voice. I love your voice contrast to Aerin. Everything was good! I have nothing more to say. XD And those double you did for Aerin, good job! and Harmony, solo, feels top notch! And those ending lines, as Jungkook omaigosh~~ (PS: love your part "neon areumdawo" and "neomu chagawo"

Aerin (Jimin)

I really your high note gal! Like "Wow, wow, wow!" , it gives good different feel from Mimi. Like Mimi, the power is there. The feels are there. And those high notes, your voice really blend with well Mimi. And like Mimi, I really have nothing more to say. It reach my expectation! Its just good.

 

So guys drop comment below and like it give it lotsa love ;)

 

LYRIC  ACAPELLA