Chapter 19

Cuteness Overload
Chapter 19



Yoochun felt sunlight reached his sleeping eyes and snuggled deeper into the pillow, burying his face. He still wanted to sleep, he’s still sleepy. He could hear some noise in the room and he remembered he was on school trip. The others probably had awakened but he still didn’t want to wake up.

A ticklish sensation on his feet caused him to jerk up and opened his eyes. He was ready to throw water to anyone who woke him but stop when he saw Junsu’s super cute morning face.

“Morning, Chunnie, hehe~,” Junsu gave a light peck on the merman boy’s cheek as Yoochun realized it was actually the green root that woke him up. He really should work out on his waking up temper or he might throw water on Junsu someday. No, he didn’t want that to happen.

“…Morning,” Yoochun yawned, trying to be not moody and came down from the bed. He cleaned himself in the bathroom as the others were busy with their own business.

Changmin was too hungry so he was drinking one of his blood bag before breakfast. Kyuhyun was floating in the air, counting the vampire blood bag stock. Yunho was doing morning exercise as jumped up and down. Jaejoong was imitating Yunho because it seemed fun. Lastly, Junsu was playing with his roots while waiting Yoochun.

It took the merman boy ten minutes (it’s his faster record, really) to really wake up and they’re ready to get their breakfast. They ate at the same place they had dinner yesterday. Luckily, the human kids had gone home so there’s a lot quieter now.

“Chunface!” Junsu chuckled when Yoochun was making one of his faces again; the milk he drank was so sweet and fresh, Yoochun couldn’t help it.

“Chunnie, you’re not morning person, are you?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

“..I’m not,” Yoochun admitted,” I’m sorry we’re almost late because of me…”

“No worries,” Changmin spoke as he munched on his breakfast,” We have Kyu to steal the breakfast for us if we miss it.”

“Yaaa, I’m not your food slave,” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Guys, hurry up, the games will begin soon,” Yunho suddenly spoke as he realized the other kids were leaving. They finished their meal fast and followed. Today they would have some friendly competition in pair and then they would go home on the evening.

The sun was shining brightly, a bit too hot, but it’s still tolerable. They walked on the warm sand with their already-changed swimsuit and waited for the teacher to explain. There’re many games, such as pair swimming, pair beach volley, pair treasure hunt, and many others. Yoochun obviously wanted to do the swimming one. Junsu noticed it and suggested for it. Yoochun made another happy Chunface and Junsu laughed.

“I’m going for beach volley,” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke,” Is it okay, Minnie?”

“Sure,” Changmin answered in confidence voice. The other thought they heard some evil laughs from the pair but they decided to ignore it. They’re thankful not to go up against the evil pair.

“Yunnie, can we do treasure hunt? Please?” Jaejoong’s eyes were sparkling excitedly and no way could Yunho refuse; not that he wanted to.

So they signed up for their games and split up. Changmin and Kyuhyun started first and in no time, they could hear shocked gasped and cry from the other team. Jaejoong wondered if beach volley was really that violent and whether playing beach volley could make us want to laugh in evil way?

“I don’t think they’ll lose,” Yunho frowned.

“I pity their opposite team, hyung,” Yoochun agreed.

“Chunnie! Come on! We’re going next!!!” Junsu’s voice immediately made Yoochun skipped to the water and waved to Yunho and Jaejoong. The merman jumped to the water as the nymph boy sat on his back slowly. They’re going to swim with one person carrying their pair on the back.

The whistle echoed as Yoochun stormed into the water. Junsu was laughing as he tried his best not to fall down. He felt like he was riding a banana boat than his Chunnie. Wait, why Junsu know banana boat? He had no idea; all he could do was concentrate on the precious Chunface every time Yoochun pushed the water. He knew Yoochun worked so hard for both of them but the face…Junsu just loved the hard working Chunface so much till it made him blush.

“Yunnie! We’re going next!” Jaejoong’s voice woke Yunho from his intense stare at the crazy volley pair (they were seriously destroying their enemy with some evil laugh here and there) and a-little-funny swimming pair (Yoochun was leading the pack).

“So what will we be searching for?” Yunho asked as he got next to Jaejoong.

“Egg!” Jaejoong answered excitedly.

“What?” Yunho couldn’t believe his ears.

“The teacher hid egg on the sand so we need to find it. The team finds the most egg wins,” Jaejoong explained,” Moreover, we can eat the egg because it’s boiled already. Let’s find enough for the others too, Yunnie.”

“Of course, Jaejoongie,” Yunho held Jaejoong’s hands as they nodded, cheering each other. Soon, the game started and the kids started digging. They couldn’t use their power in games so it depended on their action and thought.

“I found one, Joongie!” Yunho exclaimed as they cheered,” It’s like you said.”

 “Yey, let’s find more!” Jaejoong smiled and kept searching. They actually had discussion first when the game started. Unlike, the others who started digging, Jaejoong told Yunho his plan. The teacher wouldn’t bury the egg near the water because it could float to the sea. Then, they started searching on sand that not far from the sea water but wasn’t reached by it.

“I found two!” Jaejoong cheered,” We just need to find three more…”

They kept searching and searching until they didn’t realize the time was up. Jaejoong was sad because they couldn’t find enough egg for the six of them even though they managed to win. Actually, they’re too many participants in the games than the teacher expected so that was why it’s so hard to find more eggs. Each team only ended up with one or two eggs.

“Hyung, we won! We’re untouchable!” Changmin cheered as he and Kyuhyun marched toward Yunho and Jaejoong,” You won too, congrats!”

“Ummm…” Jaejoong smiled sadly.

“Hyung, what’s wro—“ Kyuhyun couldn’t finish his sentence when something fell on top of him from behind. It was actually the very exhausted Yoochun.

“I’m sorry, I should support Chunnie better,” Junsu said as he pulled Yoochun up,” We won too but Chunnie used all his power. He even broke the fastest swimming record five years old could do. It’s so awesome, right?”

“So we all won, great!” Yunho smiled even though he was a little bit sad too. He wanted to cheer Jaejoong up but didn’t know how. That’s when a brilliant idea hit him.

“Guys, we got three eggs and since there’re three teams here, can we share one egg for one team? It will be like celebrating our victory!” Yunho spoke as light came back to the elf boy’s face. He smiled and pecked Yunho on the cheek. The dragon boy blushed a little as he gave the eggs to the other.

“Yey, snack,” Changmin cheered,” Kyu, you don’t need food to live, right? Can I eat it all?”

“…Fine, but let me play your games first later after we get home,” Kyuhyun struck a deal with the vampire. Junsu sliced the egg with his green root and fed the very exhausted merman boy and himself. Jaejoong finished peeling his egg and gave it to Yunho first to take a bite. The dragon boy bit it happily and then Jaejoong did the same. Then Yunho bit again and it happened repeatedly till both of them blushed, realizing they just shared indirect kiss.

“Stop blushing and let’s play more. We don’t really have much time before going home,” Changmin teased the couple. Kyuhyun smacked the vampire softly at the back as they laughed. After finished eating, they played on the beach until the teacher called for them to get ready to go home.

Good times indeed passed fast. The six boys were too tired as they fell asleep on the bus. Leaning on each other on the last long seat, smile carved on their face as they shared beachy-dream. Everything was warm, bright, sandy, and they’re happy playing together. It was perfect.

----------------------------------
P,S. Is this fluff failed? Coz...Idk...My muse is still drown in Angst and ...*evil laugh*