Chapter 18.5

Cuteness Overload
Chapter 18.5



“Take this!” Kyuhyun threw the nearest pillow he could see when they reached their bedroom. It consisted of six small beds in a row and each of it had one big pillow and another smaller one.

“Yaaaa!!!” Changmin cried out when he was hit on the face. Kyuhyun smiled in apology, he was aiming at Jaejoong but Yunho’s protective skill was beyond words. He managed to pull Jaejoong into his embrace avoiding the attack.

“Take this?” Junsu imitated Kyuhyun as he threw his pillow to Yoochun’s face, but softly. It caused Yoochun to chuckle in respond.

“Yunnie!” Jaejoong joined as he pushed a pillow into Yunho’s face. The dragon boy panicked as he suddenly couldn’t breathe. He pulled Jaejoong away as he breathed his fire breathe, burning the innocent pillow into crisp.

“Umm…We’re going to need to pay for that hyung,” Yoochun frowned, but before any of them could say anything more, they’re all thrown pillow hard on the face.

“You want pillow fight? Sure, I’M GIVING YOU PILLOW FIGHT!!!” Changmin’s wrathful scream echoed inside the room as they all scattered around. Like bunch of kid being chased by angry vampire boy, they paired themselves to protect themselves.

Few seconds being abused by deathly pillow, Jaejoong used his illusion to make himself and Yunho invincible. Yoochun dragged Junsu to the bathroom and locked the door. Changmin took a deep breath as he marched toward the only survivor left.

“Yaaa! I’m your partner in crime!” Kyuhyun hissed as he flew across the room, avoiding the flying pillow toward him.

“Every person stands for themselves in pillow fight,” Changmin announced as Kyuhyun winched when a pillow reached him. Yet, it fell down without touching him. Kyuhyun suddenly remembered he’s a ghost; he could be untouchable.

“Yaaa! That’s cheating!” Changmin shouted as Kyuhyun laughed. They continued their fight more few minutes.

Meanwhile, Yoochun pulled Junsu toward the sink. Junsu titled his head at his reflection on the mirror; his hair was out of shape because the pillow fight.

“Don’t move,” Yoochun said as he made up Junsu’s hair. The nymph boy smiled and gave a peck on the merman boy’s cheek, saying thank you.

“We should wash our face and brush our teeth, so we can go straight to bed when….they finish having pillow fight. We’re the only one haven’t done that,” Yoochun suggested as Junsu nodded happily. He could brush his teeth with his Chunnie, it felt like he was living together with his Chunnie! Junsu didn’t even know why such thought made him couldn’t stop smilling.

On the other side of the room, actually inside a cupboard, Yunho and Jaejoong were hiding. They cramped so close and Jaejoong could feel Yunho’s warm breath on his blushing cheek. Like it wasn’t enough, the dragon boy smirked and pecked Jaejoong’s both cheeks.

“Yunnie!” Jaejoong whispered as Yunho swore the cupboard vibrated. Teasing Jaejoong was so much fun and Yunho couldn’t get enough of it. Yet, before he could do more, the deathly shouting pillow war outside died out.

“Umm, do you think they’re done?” Jaejoong asked.

“I don’t know, maybe?” Yunho answered, unsure.

“Yunnie…I think I know why my parents never told me of pillow fight, it’s scary…” Jaejoong said.

“Well, it’s not really scary, at least if Minnie isn’t being evil Minnie,” Yunho said.

“Umm…Then, will we have fun-not-angry pillow fight someday? Just the two of us?” Jaejoong asked innocently.

“Of course! We’ll have our own pillow fight and it’ll be fun!” Yunho said as he blushed and couldn’t take it anymore. His mind was too creative at the moment, naughtily creative. So, he decided to peek out and discovered the raging vampire had collapse on the bed.

Almost at the same time, Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu came out from their hiding. They discovered Changmin was panting on the bed as he fell asleep. Kyuhyun was snuggling beside him as he laughed softly.

“Can you believe he fall asleep? Awww, my Minnie is so cute!” Kyuhyun cheered as he pinched Changmin’s cheek.

“Shut up---Don’t you dare---to run away---from---mmm,” Changmin said half sleeping as the rest was ready to hide again. But the vampire boy kept sleeping and so all of them decided to call it a night.

 Yoochun slept on the first bed and then Junsu on the second on. The merman boy made sure his precious Junsu wouldn’t fall down so that’s why he took the first bed. Then, there’s Kyuhyun, the already asleep Changmin, Yunho and Jaejoong. Yunho just wouldn’t let Jaejoong be the one beside the vampire, he was afraid Changmin would unconsciously hurt his Joongie and he might get jealous.

“Good night…”

“Nitezzz…”

And so the six boys slept and met again in their shared dream, having a fun pillow fight. Even the raging vampire was laughing like the others. It was such a wonderful dream.

 

-------------------------------------------------

P.S. This's like interlude of the fic, so it's shorter than usual chapter...I also wrote fluff after a long time of angst writing, I need warming up XD