Chapter 30

Cuteness Overload

Chapter 30


Tonight wasn’t like any other night. It was like the sky knew something memorable would take place and so it cleared up itself without any dark cloud. Thousands of small dots were blinking on the dark blue night sky without moon.

In certain quiet yet vast park, small figures were setting up their supposed-to-be group graduation party. The spot they chose used to be picnic garden when it’s day time, yet tonight they would have it all for themselves.

“It’s like park belongs to us!” Kyuhyun said excitedly as he jumped and landed on certain vampire’s shoulder,” Aww come on, Minnie, stop eating and look at the sky.”

“I’m doing both,” Changmin said as he munched more snack into his mouth and looked at the sky.

“Yunnie, are the fireworks ready?” an excited elf boy asked.

“Give me a minute, I’m almost done,” Yunho answered,” Can you please take this and make it into everyone’s share, Joongie?”

“Okayyyy…” Jaejoong took small firework sticks from the dragon boy as he was busy distributing it in equal emounts for all of them on the grass.

“Hmm, has anyone see Suie?” Yoochun asked worriedly. Junsu and his brother were nowhere to be seen even though it had passed their promised time; barely ten minutes though.

“Chunnie!” a high pitch voice echoed as Junsu showed up out of nowhere, hugging the surprised merman from behind,” I’m sorry I’m late. Bad traffic…”

“Hi, Yoochun,” a familiar voice greeted the merman boy,” It’s nice to meet you again.”

“Everyone! This’s Junho hyungie!” Junsu spoke excitedly.

“Hi, Junsu has always been talking about all of you. Thank you for being Junsu’s friend and I hope we can be friend too,” Junho said.

Junho was indeed different from Junsu; he’s taller and more adult like than the cute nymph. They exchanged greetings and it didn’t take a long time till they’re all talking comfortable nonsense to each other.

“Everyone, take your share!” Yunho suddenly spoke as he pointed to the lined up firework sticks. They took their share and followed the leader’s direction. They got one stick out and then Yunho lightened it up, one by one, using his power.

“Wow, that’s cool. I never met dragon before,” Junho was surprise,” Moreover, fire dragon.”

“It’s nothing, really,” Yunho blushed at the compliment. Jaejoong poked Yunho’s blushing cheek as together they drew a heart. It was almost like a magic that you could draw on the air.

“Look at me!” Kyuhyun gathered everyone’s attention as he suddenly literally ate the sparking stick. All of them almost went hysteric at the act but then the ghost started blinking in spark, just like the firework stick. It’s pretty amazing but neither the rest of them would do it; they’re not dead enough to do such things after all.

“You almost gave me a heart attack…” Changmin grumbled as he his blood bag. He knew Kyuhyun would be okay even if he was inside an explosion, but still it scared him.

“Awwww, Minnie, come here. I’m sorry, I just thought eating firework would be awesome,” Kyuhyun apologized. The vampire boy just said to never do such thing again and gave the ghost real snack to eat.

“Ouch!” this time Junsu gathered their attention,” Umm…it’s hot, hot, hot!”

“Hold it near the end,” Yoochun immediately taught the nymph boy how to hold it right. Junsu was happy when it wasn’t hurt anymore and the firework was just too pretty.

Soon, their firework sticks ran out. They wanted more but it’s enough for tonight. Now was the time for the real firework, or so Yunho said.

“Everyone, make sure to stand far enough, I’m going to light the big one,” Yunho said excitedly as the rest of them got to their position. This big firework looked like a rocket in Jaejoong’s eyes and he wondered how Yunho would light it up. There’s this small tail that Yunho litted and then the dragon boy backed up. They waited and then suddenly the rocket flew up to the sky.

“That’s it?” Jaejoong frowned.

“Wait and see, Jaejoongie,” Yunho gave his widest smile.

Suddenly a huge spark blew on the sky. It was red then another blue and then green yellow purple followed. The dark sky turned into colorful paradise that reflected on each of their eyes. It’s beyond words and it’s scenery they wouldn’t forget for life.

“It’s so beautiful!” the elf said excitedly,” You’re amazing, Yunnie!”

“Hyung, it’s more like the firework is amazing…or the rocket,” Changmin stated the fact.

“You’re ruining their moment, Minnie,” Kyuhyun patted the vampire’s protesting back.

“Hahahahahahaha!” suddenly a laughed echoed and all of them froze because it’s foreign for them. The laughter came from Junsu’s twin. Even Junsu was dumbfound by Junho’s sudden laugh. The firework on the sky eventually died out as Junho ran out of breath laughing.

“Sorry, it’s just----now I get why Junsu loves all of you so much,” Junho said as he tried to stop laughing.

“Hyungie, you’re scaring me…” Junsu said honestly.

“What’s wrong with your hyung laughing?” Yoochun whispered to the nymph boy.

“It’s just hyung never laugh out loud like that…” Junsu stated the fact.

“I’m just happy and glad,” Junho explained,” That Junsu finally gets real friend that cares about him.”

“We can be friend too, you know,” Yunho suddenly said,” Right, Jaejoongie?”

“Of course!” Jaejoong answered excitedly,” How about taking the first honor to use my stargazer?”

“Me?” Junho was left speechless.

“Yes, as a token of our friendship. We would like to be friend with you, Junho,” Jaejoong spoke.

“Okay, I hope Yunho doesn’t mind,” Junho smiled as Yunho shook his head giving permission. Then Junho used the small telescope to look at the sky. Yunho didn’t really mind Junho used Jaejoong’s stargazer first because he knew Junho wasn’t a threat; Yunho just had guts for this kind of thing.

“Look! A star falls!” Junho’s excited voice got their attention. They all looked at the sky and saw a dot fell, then another one, and another one.

“There’s not a star rain report in today news,” Changmin couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Make a wish! I hope we’ll all be in the same class next year!” Junsu said.

“You’re not supposed to tell others your wish, hyung,” Kyuhyun corrected the nymph boy.

“It doesn’t matter, a wish is a wish,” Yoochun replied instead of Junsu.

“Yes! A wish!” Jaejoong closed his eyes for a moment and wished they’re in the same class again next year; just like Junsu’s wish. But maybe he got a little greedy hoping all of them would be together forever being friends and he wanted Yunho to be his partner in life. Blushing was all the elf could do at his silly thought.

“I hope I can marry, Jaejoongie!” Yunho spoke all of the sudden as the rest of them laughed. The elf boy blushed even madder and turned into tomato.

“I’m going to wish, with my ghost power and the star, I’ll bound all of us to be together forever!” Kyuhyun joined.

“I think you said we shouldn’t tell others our wishes,” Changmin frowned.

“That’s my ‘everyone wish’, I have one I won’t tell the others,” Kyuhyun smirked as Changmin got pretty nice idea about the wish; simply because he wished the same. Time might fly fast and living in the moment might be the only answer for all of them. They never knew what would happen in the future, but all of them would hold their hope and dream because they had each other.

-THE END-

-------------------------------------------

P.S. Thank for all the support everyone have been giving me through this fic. I hope this ending satisfies everybody. Cheers! Love yaaaaaa...