Chapter 25

Cuteness Overload
Chapter 25



Junsu felt embarrassed. He didn’t usually feel that but lately he always did everytime he looked himself in a mirror. Somehow, he could see two chubby bulges on his lower back. It was like his nymph just grew faster than his other body part; even faster than his dear green root.

“Am I getting fat?” Junsu asked himself as he turned around. His green root gave disagreement as he sighed. He noticed his weight didn’t change much, yet those two chubby innocent bulges behind him said otherwise.

“Suie, what are you doing?” Yoochun asked as he entered the restroom,” Why are you looking at yourself at the mirror like that?”

“Do…do you think I’m getting fat, Chunnie?” Junsu asked as he pointed his . The gesture instead of the question seemed to surprise the merman boy a lot. Yoochun shook his head as he tried to chase away the weird things popped into his mind.

“You look like usual Junsu, I mean---You’re cute and shining nyphm that I love so much,” Yoochun blushed madly as he looked at the floor. He closed his eyes as he couldn’t take anymore heat from his tomato cheeks.

“..Hehe, I love Chunnie so much too,” Junsu smiled as he pecked the merman’s cheeks, both of them. Yoochun opened his eyes as he saw how happy Junsu smiled to him. Braving himself, Yoochun took Junsu’s hand as they got out from the restroom.

“Where’re we going?” Junsu asked. They still have few minutes left of break time after all.

“I’m going to show you something,” Yoochun spoke as he leaded the way.

“Shouldn’t he ask the others to join us?” Junsu asked.

“But this’s something special I have prepared only for you,” Yoochun said as finally Junsu got what the merman meant. Junsu loved sharing things with everyone, especialy his friends, but sometime, he didn’t mind sharing things only with Yoochun.

So the two boys passed the hallway and few other classes. They walked hand on hand as Junsu had no idea what was waiting for him. He noticed they were waking toward the garden direction and he was right.

The merman boy stopped when they’re right in front of a fountain. It was the same fountain they saw the first night they went to school. Yet, today it was daytime and everything was so bright. Junsu could see how the water sparkled so beautifully.

“Umm, I just managed to learn this and I want you to be the first one see it,” Yoochun spoke shyly.

“Okay, what is it?” Junsu asked with eyes full of expectation and excitement. Yoochun knew he couldn’t mess up. He had prepared for this long enough.

Slowly, the water of the fountain moved. Instead of going down, it drew on the air making something Junsu couldn’t comprehend at first. There were two rounds thing on the air made of water. Then, a heart water line shaped around the two round things. Finally Junsu could see his face and the merman boy’s face reflected on the two round things inside the heart sign.

“I only can make two faces for now. Once I can make more, I’ll let the other know,” Yoochun spoke shyly, still holding Junsu’s hand,” Um…What do you think?”

“Chunnie, you’re amazing!” Junsu cheered happily. He knew the merman boy could control water but this kind of control needed a lot of concentration. Junsu also knew merman usually expressed their feeling using water and the image he saw now made his heart fluttered.

“So you like it?” Yoochun asked blushing.

“I love it!” Junsu landed a peck on the merman boy’s lips,” This’s so beautiful; thank you, Chunnie, for showing this first to me…It means a lot…”

“Hehe…” finally Yoochun laughed. He felt so happy and satisfied.

“Chunnie, can we stay here a bit longer?” Junsu suddenly asked.

“Um,” the merman boy nodded. They ended up siting on nearby bench, not talking just enjoying each other’s company. They kept their connected hand and stayed like that until the school bell rang.

“Come on,” Yoochun spoke as both of them rushed to their class. They managed to get in time and went to their seats. They noticed the rest of their group was eyeing them funny; probably because their absence on break time.

“I smell flirting…” Kyuhyun whispered softly to the nymph boy. Junsu tried to act cool but failed; he blushed a little.

“I can hear crazy heart beats from both of you, hyung deul…” Changmin joined in.

“You two, stop teasing your elders,” Yunho finally spoke out, a little bit too loud, as the teacher came inside the class. The mischievous couple just smiled and acted like nothing happened. Yunho ended up getting stare from the teacher.

“Minnie and Hyunie, stop being mean,” Jaejoong spoke softly.

“We’re not mean, hyung…We’re only teasing,” Changmin reasoned.

“But---“ the elf was about to protest but the ghost put his finger on the elf’s lips; almost, really almost made Yunho flew amok.

“Sorry, hyung, we will be careful with out teasing from now on so the teacher won’t notice,” Kyuhyun winked as Jaejoong lost his word. He could only nod as he looked at his Yunnie. One of these days, they should find a way to deal with the mischievous ones.

They only had two classes left after break time. The lesson went on and everything ended like in the flash. Soon, the bell rang and the teacher excused herself. The student was getting ready to go home.

“Hyung deul,” Changmin suddenly spoke as he got out something out of his pocket,” Here’s some candies…Sorry about earlier…”

“We were kind of getting overbeard, weren’t we?” Kyuhyun joined,” Sometime we just can’t help it. We really really love to tease people we love so much…Hehehe…”

“So what Hyunie saying is both of you love us that much?” Junsu asked innocently as the vampire boy blushed.

“Anyway, just take the candies please…” Changmin spoke, trying to hide his embarassement.

“Hehe, thank you, Minnie ah,” Junsu gladly took the candy.

“Um, thank you,” Yoochun took one too.

“Umm, I’m sorry too for calling both of you mean…” Jaejoong said.

“But they’re really mean,” Yunho argued, half joking, as he got funny eyes from the vampire boy. Smiling, Yunho acted like nothing happened as he took his candy. Kyuhyun could only chuckle softly.

“One of these days, hyung…I’ll turn your into Junsu hyung’s duckbutt,” Changmin said to Yunho his heart content. He had no idea it caused the nymph boy screamed in horror inside his heart; his prediction was right, his indeed grew faster than the rest of his boy. The vampire boy also made collateral mental image to the leader; Yunho couldn’t imagine himself with Junsu’s .

“It doesn’t matter if Suie has duckbutt, I’ll always love him!” Yoochun butted in.

“Me too! Even if Yunnie has one too, I’ll love him always,” Jaejoong spoke up.

“…Well then, congrats to Yunho hyung and Junsu hyung,” Kyuhyun broke the awkward silence,” Anyway shouldn’t we get home now?”

“Let’s go,” Changmin spoke as he dragged Kyuhyun away; he wanted to escape from the awkward situation. He had no idea why his remark today wasn’t working out as well as it usually did. Maybe today wasn’t really his day. He just hoped he didn’t offend his hyung deul.

“Wait, Minnie ah!” Junsu suddenly called. The nymph boy stopped in front of the vampire boy. What Junsu did surprise all of them; Junsu gave light peck on Changmin’s cheek.

“Hehe, I don’t know you love us that much, thanks for teasing us. I love you too, you know, as friends…” Junsu spoke up as the vampire boy froze. He was still progressing, a boy, beside his Hyunie just kissed him. Well, it’s a peck but still, it sent shiver to the vampire boy. They ended up laughing at each other’s silliness and went home. Little they did know, one of them was almost embarrassed to death. 

--------------------------------------
P.S. Ths chapter is pure randomness from my head...My muse has been telling me to write YBGD & GTOP (BigBang) for days and also HoMin (I seriously losing control of her)...But I still have lots of on-going fic to finish so yeah...