Chapter 27

Cuteness Overload

Chapter 27


Changmin felt mad. His pride was hurt pretty badly and he didn’t like that, not even one bit. Being one of pure blood vampires, Changmin had always thought he’s smart and better, especially at thinking and throwing tantrum. Yet, he lost this time.

“Why are you saying it like that? It’s not nice,” Kyuhyun dared himself to talk.

“Because I can,” a new boy around their age spoke. He’s on the same grade like they’re but different class. Actually this boy was TOP’s close friend and one of the exchanged students. He was wearing a colorful scarf with this round red hat; they really contrasted his pale skin and screws on his head.

“Jiyong ah, please be friendly with them,” TOP spoke,” They’re my new friends and I want my friends to get along…”

“…I’m trying to be nice, but I can’t help when it’s the fact that I could answer every quiz the vampire hyung threw at me and said his quiz was beginner level,” Jiyong spoke,” I am not called GD for nothing, I’m five years old quiz champion.”

“What does ‘GD’ stand for?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

“G Dragon,” Jiyong explained,” I’m not a dragon decendant but I ace answering quiz so yeah, they ended up calling me that, especially because my name ‘Ji Yong’ means dragon.”

“That’s kinda cool,” Yoochun spoke,” I remembered when I was little; I wanted to be called Micky, like Micky Mouse. I can’t even remember why.”

“Then, I’ll be Minnie Mouse!” Junsu suddenly spoke.

“Guys, are we done?” Changmin finally asked. They’re actually inside the canteen, again, eating their lunch together. Like always, the vampie boy finished first but the others hadn’t. Changmin had to wait for the others even though he felt like running away in shame.

He couldn’t believe he lost to a freaking Frankenstein. Yes, Kwon Jiyong, their new friend was Frankestein boy. They still couldn’t figure out how Frankenstein made babies though. Changmin thought it was probably involving arranging human’s and other creature’s part into a child body or something. He could see some stiches on Jiyong.

“I’m sorry if I offended you, Changmin hyung,” Jiyong spoke as he ate his food in silence. He actually felt bad, he was designed to be perfect and sometime his pride hurt others even though he didn’t mean it. He just hoped his apologize would make the vampire boy forgave him.

“…Me too,” Changmin finally said as he took a spoonful of his hidden dessert and put it on Jiyong’s plate. The Frankenstein boy was surprise but he ended up smilling.

“Now, that’s more like it. We all need to be friendly,” Junsu smiled at the act.

“Awww, our Minnie is so cute,” Kyuhyun teased.

“Shut up, Kyu,” Changmin hissed.

“I never know vampire can blush,” TOP spoke suddenly as the rest went silence. No one ever dared to tease Changmin’s blushing. They just didn’t but this zombie boy had guts to do it or maybe he just did it unconsciously.

“Of course we all can blush,” Jiyong said as he suddenly leaned over and gave a light peck on TOP’s cheek,” See? You’re blushing…”

“…Yes, I’m,” TOP spoke in his low super low tone,” Jiyong, please do that when we’re alone…”

“But I don’t care if anyone see it,” Jiyong frowned,” You don’t like it?”

“…I do like it but it’s embarrassing,” TOP spoke.

Meanwhile, Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, and Kyuhyun could only be stunned at the scene. They really didn’t expect TOP’s and Jiyong’s relationship was like theirs. It was almost felt more because both of them were dark creatures; like their almost identical aura blended in so perfectly.

“So, Kyuhyun, at least I don’t want to lose this competition,” Changmin suddenly spoke.

“What competition---“ Kyuhyun couldn’t finish his sentence as Changmin’s lips sealed his. They shared a long kiss until Changmin was almost ran out of breath.The ghost could only stare at the vampire in disbelief. The rest, their eyes almost felt out of their socket, especially TOP; they swore his zombie eyes were almost bounching out.

“I will let you win that, Changmin hyung,” Jiyong spoke as he took the last spoon of his food,” Hyungie still can’t take it that much. He might fall on the floor melting and I can’t have that.”

“Hyungie?” Yunho asked.

“Yes, TOP hyung is older than me so I usually call him ‘hyungie’ in public, though I’m okay with just our nickname. He gets shy too easily,” Jiyong explained.

“What nickname?” Jaejoong joined in curiously.

“I usually call him Bingu or Tabie when we’re alone and he calls me Jiyongie or G Dragonie,” Jiyong answered. Just as he finished, they swore the zombie boy almost fainted blushing. Yoochun had to keep him balance.

Suddenly the bell rang. It was clear TOP was disappointed, being separated with Jiyong because of their class. Yoochun tapped his back as the zombie boy sighed.

“Don’t sulk, we’re going on date after this, right?” Jiyong reminded as TOP lightened like Christmas tree. The rest of them couldn’t believe what they’re hearing. Jiyong waved and gave a flying kiss to the zombie boy.

“You go on date with Jiyong?” Yoochun was the first one to ask.

“Where do you go? Do your parents know about it?” Yunho joined.

“…Well, by date he means we go home together since out house is close and stop by our usual park to play the swings,” TOP explained,” There’s this amazing park near our our house and no one dares to play there, it’s like it belongs to us.”

“Why does no one play there?” Junsu asked this time.

“Because everyone thinks the place is haunted and they’ll die if they enter it,” TOP answered like it’s the straightest fact. Yoochun swore he shivered and almost jumped into Junsu. Yet, the merman boy didn’t, he tried his best not to collapse until he reached his seat.

“You know, Chunnie. We should go on date too…you know…maybe having double date with the---“

“No Junsu, please no. I’ll take you wherever you want and have double date with Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung or maybe Changmin and Kyuhyun, but not with them,” Yoochun said everything in one breath as TOP frowned at him.

“No offence, but this hyung actually gets scared of scary things,” Kyuhyun spoke,” Including myself before he knew me.”

“…Okay,” TOP said,” Yoochun hyung, we’re not all scary, most of us are friendly these days because we have to adapt with modern human world. Though…I don’t recommend interact with lost spirit or vengeful one…”

Yoochun just nodded as Changmin sighed. Somehow all the negative emotion in the vampire boy just went away into the thin air. At least, he had his hyung deul and of course his precious Kyu. No one could beat him at that. Smiling, Changmin was really smiling victory.

“You’re so silly, you know that?” Kyuhyun spoke as he appeared right in front the vampire boy and gave a light peck on his forehead,” And that’s why I can’t live without you…”

“You’re bounded to me, Kyu…” Changmin smirked.

“Yes , I’m,” Kyuhyun admitted,” And I’m so thankful for it. If someday anyone comes between us, I can scare them to death.”

“And I’ll their life out of them…More like their blood, if anyone dares to touch you,” Changmin said in low whisper,” You’re mine.”