Chapter 11

Cuteness Overload
Chapter 11



Junsu loved when the sun went down, it meant he would go to school soon. He loved going to school because he got to meet his precious friends. It had a month since he started going to school and he made every moment precious in his heart. He even carved a small portion of what he did every day to his room’s wooden wall.

Satisfied as he smiled at his carving, Junsu took his bag and went out of his room. He bid goodbye to his parents as he marched toward his school direction. All the students were using any kind of camouflage they could do to hide themselves until they reached their school. Junsu wasn’t any different; he used plant around him to hide himself.

Then, he saw something glimmering few meters away; he knew what it was or rather who it was. Excited Junsu called the name of his precious friend as he jumped forward into the shoulder.

“Chunnie, piggyback me!” Junsu asked cutely as the merman boy thought his heart almost stopped beating. Junsu surprised the water out of him.

“Suie….” Yoochun whined cutely. The merman boy took a deep breath before he marched toward the school entrance with Junsu on his back. The nymph boy cheered happily until they got into their class. Three pairs of shocked eyes were on them. No, make it four pairs as one pair was invincible.

“Did I just see what I saw?” Changmin muttered in disbelief. He really wasn’t expecting two of his friends losing their sane mind before the class even started that day.

“Will you piggyback me, Changmin ah?” Kyuhyun suddenly appeared as sat next to the vampire boy, on the air to be exact,” Since we can touch each other now and I kind of wonder what a piggyback feels like…”

“In your dream,” Changmin said as he looked away, hiding his blushing cheeks. But Kyuhyun knew better, the ghost teleported in front of Changmin’s face as he pulled him into a hug.

“Awww, shy Minnie is so cute~” Kyuhyun teased as the vampire boy protested. He loved the new nickname though. The other swore they would think they’re killing each other if they didn’t know any better. Changmin was biting Kyuhyun and the ghost was using his freezing aura to ice the vampire. It didn’t look too good to watch.

Suddenly both of them stopped as they sat on their own seat. The other wondered what just happened. Kyuhyun got a seat next to Changmin as he started taking class since the bullies’ accident.

“Everyone, good morning,” suddenly a teacher’s voice could be heard. The students scrambled and sat on their own seat.

“Umm, I know Minnie can sense the teacher coming, but how can Hyunie know?” Junsu asked innocently as he was too blissful to realize the vampire and ghost were staring in shock at him. They’re not expecting being called by nicknames all of the sudden, it felt a good but it made them a bit embarrassed.

“I can see through things…” Kyuhyun answered flatly as he whispered softly,” I just got a brilliant idea! We should call each other with nicknames from now on!”

Changmin almost choked on his blood when he heard the ghost’s idea. The others laughed softly as they didn’t have any idea when the vampire began to drink his blood bag secretly from the teacher. The teacher was busy in front of the class, still taking attendance.

Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun were okay with the idea. They thought it would strengthen their bonds. The vampire boy was actually okay but he’s too shy. No slash that, Shim Changmin wasn’t a shy vampire like shy elf Jaejoong, he’s a genius and gluttony vampire who’s too proud to be honest with his own feelings.

“Fine,” Changmin finally said. They stopped talking as the teacher began the class. They were curious what kind of lesson they would have today. The teacher was scribbling on the board as the boys finally managed to read the words. It’s written ‘school festival’.

“We’re going to have our school festival next week and I want each group to perform something,” the teacher spoke,” It can be anything you want but you can’t use your power. Is it clear?”

The students gave positive answer. The teacher told them to discuss the matter and had to give the decision today. Then, she left the classroom, leaving the students to have their group talk.

“What are we going to perform?” Jaejoong asked as they sat, making a round seat arrangement.

“Any idea?” Yunho asked.

“We can’t use our power so probably some human-like performance?” Yoochun pointed it out.

“I don’t watch human performance for a very long time,” Kyuhyun said,” I have no idea what human performance looks like these days…”

“Can we just do a play like our first task?” Changmin asked lazily as he was busy the last drop of his blood bag.

“But it’s not fun to do the same thing,” Junsu said as his eyes blinked in excitement, like something just struck him,” Why don’t we sing and dance?”

“WHAT?” Yoochun and Changmin chorused together. If they had something in common, it’s they didn’t feel confident to dance. Moving your body with the rhythm was something the vampire and merman boy found hard to do.

“Interesting!” Yunho was the first one to approve as his motive showed up,” Can I do couple dance with Jaejoongie?”

“Ehhh?” Jaejoong was surprised but he was happy, he nodded happily,” Can I imitate a ummm…rock star I saw the other day?”

“I can do singing but I’ve no confidence in dancing,” Kyuhyun sighed.

“I think I’m going to scream,” Changmin said,” This idea is driving me mad.”

“Then, maybe we can add Minnie’s screams in the background?” Yoochun suggested as he received death glare from the vampire, he ignored it though,” I and Suie can do chorus together. Can we?”

“Okay, so singing and dancing it is!” Yunho wrote on a piece of paper the teacher gave them before. They all cheered happily and began to imagine the great performance they could do, even Yoochun began to think the idea wasn’t that bad. As long as he’s with his Junsu, he would be okay.

Well, they did notice one of them was feeling miserable. The vampire boy whined nonstop so that was why Yunho gave the paper fast to the teacher. They wanted to make sure the youngest one couldn’t change it. It was somehow cute to see pouty Changmin.

“I’m seriously only going to scream on the background,” Changmin said finally as he gave up.

“Awww, come on , Minnie ah,” Kyuhyun put his arms on the pouting vampire,” It’s not that bad, we’re going to do it together after all. Now stop pouting or I’ll make you…”

“Wha---“ before the vampire boy could finish, his lips were sealed by the ghost. The others’ eyes almost went out from their sockets when they saw Kyuhyun Changmin’s lips. The ghost smiled like nothing happened as he walked to the canteen. The student who had passed their paper could have their break after all. Canteen seemed like a perfect place to discuss more of their performance too.

“Umm, are you okay, Minnie?” Jaejoong asked as he shook the vampire boy’s body.  Changmin managed to nod as he walked to the canteen like a robot. The other decided it was better to act nothing had happened. They got their meal and sat on the table.

Yunnie, do you want to my lips? Jaejoong asked innocently using his telepathic skill.

Yunho almost choked on his food as he asked what Jaejoong meant. The rest seemed to notice the tension between the elf and dragon boy but once again, they acted like nothing happened.

I told you I like kissing you…I wonder if I will like it more if you my lips like Hyunie did with Minnie….Ummm, why are you so red, Yunnie ah? Are you having fever?! Jaejoong went frantic when Yunho passed out.

“I think I might ditch all of you right now,” Changmin muttered as he munched at his food.

“Oh, you won’t, you love us too much,” Kyuhyun said with his witty tone.

“And you love this school canteen too much,” Yoochun added as Junsu nodded approving. Changmin sighed; he could never beat his friends. For now, he only wanted to enjoy his precious blood cupcake.