Chapter 13

Cuteness Overload
Chapter 13



Changmin thought he couldn’t get angry with any of his precious friends. He stubbornly admitted he liked, even loved them to the bits. He couldn’t imagine his life without seeing them every day. Yet, all those things wouldn’t stop him from the blood of those five creatures right now.

“I---I’m so sorry, Minnie ahhhh…Huaaa,” Junsu cried as his was on the floor. Changmin never saw the nymph cried that bad but whatever, it didn’t make the vampire felt less pain on his .

“Minnie, it wasn’t on purpose,” Yunho tried to control the situation as the boys scattered all around the room. Some cried or scared or in panic mode because the vampire’s wrath. Changmin sure he could make a hole on the music chamber if he stared at it long enough.

So here’s what happened. They decided to have one solo move on the bridge. Changmin was chosen by the process of drawing stick and the vampire wasn’t happy. They practiced again and things happened when they reached the bridge.

Changmin was on the front alone as he did the move. Then, Yoochun sneezed and unconsciously made the water in the air around him moved forward, hurting Changmin’s back. Junsu was surprised by the merman boy’s sneeze till he fell on his and grasped Changmin’s on the arm by reflect with his green root. The vampire fell down too on the floor, on his .

Like it hadn’t been disastrous enough, Yunho and Jaejoong tried to get them up but instead they fell forward and landed on the poor abused vampire. Kyuhyun was watching the scene as he laughed rolling on the floor.

Changmin was beyond angry till he couldn’t feel anything. He decided to sulk. The vampire ignored all of his friends and sat on one corner of the room. He took his blood bag out and it, hoping it would repair his abused body cells.

“Shhh, it’s okay, Suie,” Yoochun said in soothing voice to the nymph boy,” Don’t cry, we’ll apologize to Minnie together, okay?”

“I’m sure Minnie will forgive us,” Jaejoong convinced himself and the others.

“Well, he might if we bribe him with food,” Kyuhyun added. The vampire pretended he didn’t hear anything and still sulked in the corner, emptying his second blood bag.

“But he’s eating enough, isn’t he?” Yunho frowned as he helped the rest of them got up. The five not-so-innocent boys rounded up and tried to think for a way to apologize to the vampire.

“How about a group sorry hug?” Junsu suggested.

“Changmin hate group hug,” Kyuhyun stated the fact.

“Then, a kiss on the cheek?” Jaejoong asked innocently; he knew Yunho liked his kiss.

“Noooo!” Yunho immediately objected,” I mean, Changmin probably just want kiss from Hyunie.”

“I’ll take that as compliment,” the ghost nodded approvingly.

“Then we get back to food option?” Yoochun asked as the rest of them finally nodded.

“I can get blood pancake from the cafeteria,” Kyuhyun offered.

“Yes, please,” Yunho said like he was begging,” We’re going to try to cheer him up while you go.”

So the ghost disappeared the next second and did his task. Yunho and the remaining three approached Changmin slowly. They could see three empty blood bags on the floor.

“Minnie ah,” Jaejoong started to talk even though he was ignored,” We’re so sorry. Please don’t be mad at us and let us make it up to you.”

“…How?” the vampire finally muttered a single word.

“You don’t have to do the solo dance on the bridge part if you don’t want to,” Yunho finally said,” I can do it if you want.”
“Really?” they saw a bit hope of making up. Yunho immediately nodded.

“We’re also getting you something to make you better,” Junsu said.

“Hyunie will come with it, so please wait a little bit longer, okay?” Yoochun continued.

The vampire simply nodded as he on his last blood bag. Not long after that, Kyuhyun returned and brought five bloody cupcakes. The vampire ate all of them without any sign of showing he’s full. As the last piece of the cake disappeared into his mouth, Changmin finally got up on the floor. He walked passed them.

“Minnie, where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked. He was afraid his bribe wasn’t enough.

“Practice, what else?” Changmin answered as he turned around,” I’ll make sure no one hit me on the back or pull me down or fall on top of me or laugh at me this time.”

They immediately nodded as they rushed to their position. It was a miracle how they could get the steps and moves perfectly. They even sang their part exactly like it should be. It felt like a dream when they finished the song without any single mistake for the first time.

“This feels amazing,” Junsu cheered up.

“My body feels so light,” Yoochun agreed.

“I hit the note perfectly!” Kyuhyun was flying across the room happily.

“Brilliant! hehe~” Jaejoong laughed.

”We need to be like this when we’re performing later!” Yunho approved. It indeed felt amazing.

“Well, does that mean I need to be hit, fell on my , and someone fell on top of me then laughed at me again?” Changmin asked as the rest immediately stopped smiling and looked at the vampire in horror.

“What?” Changmin asked,” I’m not complaining. I think I can compensate the pain and shame with another four blood bags and five blood cupcakes again. Vampire heals quickly, remember? Besides, it’s not me who’s dancing solo in front at the chorus. It’s Yunho hyung so he’s the one who will suffer if we mess up, right?”

Yunho winced and the rest couldn’t say a word. Changmin turned around and they could see the vampire’s shoulder trembled. Suddenly, they could hear Changmin’s laughter echoed on the room. Kyuhyun thought they might fall into the vampire’s food trap.

“Umm,” Yunho was unsure what he should do,” Anyway, we’re done for today. The school festival is on Monday. Take a good rest on the weekend and don’t overdo practicing by yourself.”

“I love weekend because I can sleep in late, but it feels a bit weird after practicing every day,” Yoochun said.

“Yeah, I wish we can see each other every day, even at weekend!” Junsu agreed.

“I want to go home with you for this weekend, Minnie ah~” Kyuhyun spoke as he hugged Changmin from behind.

“You always spend the weekend with me,” Changmin stated the fact,” Actually we’re 24/7 together since you follow me anywhere I go.”

“But Minnie loves Hyunie, right? So it’s good to spend weekend together,” Jaejoong gave his usual innocent remark,” I wish I can spend weekend with Yunnie too…”

“Awww, Joongie,” Yunho hugged the elf tightly. Changmin noticed Yoochun and Junsu shared a couple hug too. Well, he was also actually in couple hug as the ghost still leaned on his back.

“I told you, you love them too much,” Kyuhyun whispered on Changmin’s ear,” You won’t get to be mad at them for long…”

“Well, at least I can get extra food when I’m mad,” Changmin stated the fact as the ghost laughed.

They took their stuff and got out from the room. Yunho turned the light off as he was the last one to get out. That day they felt the vampire’s wrath but they knew deep down, Changmin would never hate them. No matter what they did, they just loved each other so much. It’s true they said ‘friends are the family you choose’.