Chapter 23

Cuteness Overload

Chapter 23
 

Jaejoong felt proud. Not because he’s an elf, but because he had a great secret. This little secret of his was known to no one, even his parents. Today was the day he would reveal it to everyone in his class. He couldn’t wait to let his precious friends knew.

“So, everyone, today we’ll have our first cooking class!” the teacher announced,” It’s so simple, you just need to wrap the ingredient like this and turn it over like this and it’s done!”

“Can I just eat everything without wrapping them?” Changmin whispered lazily as the rest laughed softly. They’re divided in their group for today class and everyone was in high spirit.

“Chunnie, look! Dolphin!” Junsu cheered innocently as he wrapped some ingredients using lettuce in front of him and turned it into dolphin shape.

 Yoochun’s eyes filled with excitement as he saw the masterpiece. Actually, Yoochun was beyond happy when Junsu put the small dolphin into his mouth. It tasted a bit plain but Junsu’s smiling face was enough to make everything sweet.

“Minnie! Stop eating and help me wrap this,” Kyuhyun protested when the vampire started to devour things instead of wrapping them. They’re making simple kimbab for their shared lunch, but there wouldn’t be any kimbab if the starving vampire kept eating the ingredient.

“…But, I’m starv---“ the vampire boy couldn’t finish his sentence as a kiss landed on his pouty lips. It was enough to make Changmin shut up and helped Kyuhyun to wrap things up. All of them were so busy doing their share till they didn’t realize one of them had finished.

“I’m done!” Jaejoong finally spoke as he laid his kimbab in front of the others. The rest was left speechless. It wasn’t messy like the ones they made. The elf’s kimbab looked so tidy and delicious. Yunho could feel his mouth watered and so were the others.

“Can I try one, hyung?” Changmin asked as the other asked the same thing. The elf boy nodded and soon, his newly done kimbab was devoured.

“This’s so good!” Yunho spoke with his full mouth as Jaejoong smiled. He was happy his Yunnie liked his kimbab. The rest showed almost identical reaction to the dragon boy.

It was Jaejoong’s little secret. The elf had been interested in cooking and read a lot of books about it. Today, it was proved to be fruitful. Jaejoong was beyond happy.

“I’m going to judge which group makes the best kimbab,” suddenly the teacher spoke,” Not just the shape, but the taste too. So make it your best!”

“Jaejoong hyungie, teach me please?” Junsu asked as he didn’t want to ruin the group score. He only cared how the kimbab shaped before so it’s not as tasty as the elf’s.

“Me too,” Yunho suddenly spoke, didn’t want to be left behind. His eyes were full of determination and it made Jaejoong felt so happy for unknown reason. Though, Yunho really didn’t have any talent in cooking. Somehow Jaejoong managed to teach him made a decent kimbab.

The rest of them followed Jaejoong’s example and their kimbab really improved, both in shape and taste.  Slowly but sure, they finished making their shared lunch and presented it in front of the teacher.

“Wowww, look what we have here,” the teacher was awed by their group kimbab and began to taste them,” This’s delicious.”

“Jaejoong hyung is the one taught us how to make it,” Yoochun said, proudly.

”It’s thanks to hyungie we can make this,” Junsu agreed.

“Yes, he’s really a good cook,” Kyuhyun added as the vampire boy nodded.

“I can eat this forever,” Yunho added as the elf blushed. It sent laughter to the teacher.

“Seems like we have a winner here,” the teacher spoke,” Well then, now you can enjoy your hand-made lunch. Make sure to share with everyone in your group and finish them, okay?”

“Okayyyy…” the kids chorused together.

So without any delay, they started eating. Jaejoong could hear some weird things muttered by other groups. He wondered how could some of the kids messed up making a simple kimbab. As an elf, Jaejoong could use his sharp sense to mix the ingredients and made it tasty. Though, most of it thanks to his cook reading.

“I’m so glad to have you here, Joongie,” Yunho spoke as they ate,” I’m sure I’ll poison all of you with my bad kimbab if there’s no Joongie…”

“Hyung, you’re a great leader, really,” Changmin said in sympathy,” But seriously, don’t try to cook anything from now on…”

“No, Yunnie isn’t that bad,” Jaejoong tried to cheer up the dragon boy. Yunho smiled to the elf as they ate. Then, there was this one naughty rice on the elf’s cheek and Yunho couldn’t help but to be bothered about it. Slowly, the dragon boy leaned closer as he the rice off the chubby cheek.

“…Yunnie!” Jaejoong was so surprised by such act as he blushed to tomato.

“Seriously, hyung, get a room---“ Changmin couldn’t finish his sentence as he froze. The vampire was a bit of messy eater so he got little rice on his cheek. Somehow it made Kyuhyun wanted to the same thing as the dragon boy.

“Chunnie! I want to do the same thing, can I?” Junsu asked innocently as he pointed to rice on Yoochun’s cheek. The merman boy had finished eating and he didn’t know how to respond.

“What---But---I---“ Yoochun couldn’t mutter things coherently as he felt Junsu’s tongue on his cheek. It made him happy but his heart was racing beyond reason. It reminded the merman boy the time he was chased by a shark.

“Umm…Umm, I’m already full,” Jaejoong tried to change the topic; he was so embarrassed,” I still have half kimbab left, Yunnie. Can you finish it for me?”

“Sure,” Yunho answered almost immediately as he devoured the kimbab on Jaejoong’s hand. The dragon boy even the elf’s fingers to clean every up. It made Jaejoong even redder.

“Ehem,” the teacher, who was witnessing everything, suddenly spoke in front the class,” For the one that has finished, you can wash you hands.”

“…Okay!” Jaejoong and Yoochun cheered together as they rushed out from the class to the restroom. Both of their cheeks were still tomato red as the dragon boy and nymph boy followed behind. There’s only Changmin and Kyuhyun now.

“They seriously need to get a room,” Changmin said as he devoured the last kimbab.

“We should get a room too,” Kyuhyun winked.

“…You can make us invinsible so we won’t need one,” Changmin’s respond wasn’t something Kyuhyun expected. The ghost laughed as he followed his lovely vampire to wash their hands.

“Hyungie! You should be a chef!” Junsu’s cheerful voice was the one greeted them as they joined the others.

“Umm, but my dream is to open a bookstore,” Jaejoong spoke.

“You can still cook for me if you open a bookstore,” Yunho added.

“You mean cook for us,” Changmin corrected,” I seriously love your kimbab hyung.”

Yunho sent funny stare to the vampire boy as the vampire boy ignore it. They ended up discussing how their future would be like once they’re adult. It might be pointless discussion for a group of five years old kids inside a restroom, but who knows? Some of those dreams might come true, right? Like they said let kids dreamt as high as they wanted to, while they still could.

-----------------------------------------
P.S. This chap was fast-check, so sorry for error, etc...I was writing this in happy mood but then something happened and just...screw everything...the last sentence kind of drawing my situation...So yeah, let kids dream while they dunno how twisted, stupid, and hurtful the world can be...*ignore me, I'm pissed off right now*