Thirteen

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae Yeon." Leetuk called as he sees the elder looking at the fountain, thinking.

Tae Yeon look at Leetuk for a second then turn back to look at the fountain again.

"She was at disadvantage, temptation everywhere and she fell... Unintentionally." Leetuk said he knows that Tae Yeon is thinking about Seo Hyun.

"Falling in love is the most wonderful thing in a human's life, it is not because of temptation... Not because of being at disadvantage rather it is because you felt wonderful things in you..." She looks at Heechul. "You felt your breathe being taken away, your face turning red, feeling shy, thinking about that person everyday and having your heart beat raising and skipping beats..." Tae Yeon smiled weakly. "We are not supposed to take that away from them, feel those things... Because we already own it and give it away to them... How can we do that? You... How can you fall for Kangin.. How can Seo Hyun let her feelings be stronger than her? We should be able to control it we should be stronger." Tae Yeon questioned. Leetuk put his hand on Tae Yeon's back and caress it as how a friend would do.

"I can't change the past. I can't go back and not fall because it just happened.. But, I learned from my mistake..." Leetuk said.

"Let's work hard to get the fated chart corrected and make sure to get our Seo Hyun back. Leetuk!" Tae Yeon said. She was looking at Leetuk all she can see if repenting eyes and she knows she needs to do something.

-

"What are you doing?" Yuri came out of her room seeing Seo Hyun preparing something.

"I am preparing food for you, you'd be working today right? I don't want you to be hungry at work." Seo Hyun said as she continue to put food on the pack lunch.

Yuri smiled and she felt really happy. She went on Seo Hyun's direction and back hug the angel.

"Yuri--- what are you doing?" Seo Hyun felt shy. She liked it a lot but of course she is not used to this side of Yuri, the sweet and loving one.

"Wae?? Is it bad to hug my sweet and caring girlfriend in the morning?" Yuri said as she tighten the grip on Seo Hyun's waist. "I love you so so so much Seo Hyun."

Seo Hyun smiled hearing Yuri's voice near her ear and those words made her stiff.., a feeling of being so right yet, so wrong.

Yuri's kissed her neck. Seo Hyun blushed.

"We should go out for a proper date you know." Yuri suggested as she turn Seo Hyun around to face her.

"You have work." Seo Hyun is a little too awkward with their position so she cannot look at Yuri.

Yuri smiled, she really thinks that her girl being this shy is really cute she cups her face and kiss her on the lips.. Seo Hyun blushed.

"I will ask for a leave and we can go to someplace you'd enjoy." Yuri said..

"But--"

"No buts.. We will date today." Yuri said as she drags Seo Hyun inside her washroom and asked for the Angel to take a bath. Yuri thought that if it had been Jessica she'd jump inside the washroom but there is something about Seo Hyun that stop her from doing so..

"I'm going to stab her to death if she tried to..." Tae Yeon was flaming mad but she stopped as a thunder happened and that is probably God, her harsh comment.. Is PG.

Yuri gulped hard as she saw Seo Hyun just wrapped in towel going inside her room.
She is spazzing out.

"Yuri."

"Yeah." She said without blinking and all.

"Your nose is bleeding."

"Ah yeah." She is still in awe on how the angel looks like. She wipes her nose using the back of her hand and blood continue to drip.

"Are you dying?" Seo Hyun become worried and she was to go on Yuri's direction but she stood up. Her knees hit the center table.

"Aw."

"Are you okay?" Seo Hyun is really concerned.

"Ye-- ah I am.." She stutter and went to the washroom right away.

She looks at herself in the mirror and washed her face. "Damn.. She looks so innocent .. What shall I do?"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! You brat your soul should be burnt in hell! No matters!! ert!" Tae Yeon is shouting and she is hitting the hologram.

Seo Hyun is wearing a white dress with cute flat sandals, she is waiting for Yuri to finish getting ready. Yuri is all settled she is wearing a casual wear white shirt, skinny jeans and one pair of Jordan shoes.

Thy both blushed on how cute they look like.

"Let's go." Yuri said.. This is their first date as a couple.

Seo Hyun nodded.

They walk out of the street, they are a ruler away from one another. They are both blushing and just walking.

"So... What do you want to do Seo Hyun?" Yuri asked.

"I.. I don't know.. What does normally happen in a date?" The Angel asked shyly.

"Uhm... Movie. Eat out or arcade?" Yuri scratch the back of her neck, okay the last time she dated was with Jessica and her ex happened to have it all planned before it happens.

"Oh okay.. That sounds fun.. I have not watch a movie or have went to the arcade my entire life so I like it." Seo Hyun smiled and Yuri blushed.

"Great let's watch Minions!" Yuri's childish nature.

Seo Hyun just nodded she hold on Seo Hyun's hand as they walk in the streets. Seo Hyun looked at their hands tied and she smiled weakly... She felt that thing again the something so right yet so wrong.

-

Jessica is walking on the streets, she is thinking about what Victoria told her. Well Jessica looks like a total mess, she had not sleep yet.. Forcing herself that it is just a dream.. That what Victoria said was merely a dream but she is totally wrong.

Victoria appeared in her room and she startled and was threatening to hit the said person with her bag, but as soon as the intruder spread her wings Jessica stuck up. Victoria explained what is happening and what her take on this she is not promising to help Jessica to get Yuri back right away but she is willing to try.

"What the hell.. Seo Hyun is an angel? A love angel? I an fated with Yuri? I am supposed to be her wife. We are supposed to be forever in love... Seo Hyun mess everything up?! And messed everything more up." Jessica hold on to her temple and thinj as she is seated on her desk. She then look at the desk beside her and sighed.

"I also need to deal with Fanny.. Yoona and her?" Jessica leaned her head on her chair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter