One

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is pass midnight but Seoul is still awake, party lights are on and most people are having fun on this night. Most are up for one night stand, up for flirting except this one girl who is sitting at the bar... Complaining, whining about everything on the bar tender.

 

"We were together for two years!" The dark haired girl said in a drunken manner, she had been in the said position at exactly six thirty PM after office hours the first customer to arrive and the last one to leave as well, well this had been happening for almost a week now.

 

"ing two years!!!" the said girl is wearing a blue vest and a pencil skirt with those black stilettos, well she looks so decent and respectful if she is not drunk...

 

"I gave everything to her and then (HICUP) she'll say that she woke up one day! One day and she does not love me anymore! NO EXPLANATION nothing she just said that..... That's it." The said girl cried out loud and tears are falling on her face as she is sobbing so hard and she even come to a point that she can no longer breathe. She was given a handkerchief by this eighth? Ninth person she talked to about her love... Her EX girlfriend.

 

She used the handkerchief and wipes her tears even blow on it not the first there are nine handkerchiefs on her side wet with tears and sticky because the said girl keeps on blowing on it.

 

The guy tried to caress her back as if he has an intention or so to the said girl.

 

The stranger looks at the bar tender with a questioning look like.... "Do you think she'll be up for a one night thing or what" The said bar tender just sigh and roll her eyes, and shoo the customer away with a scary look and the ninth person who seemed to want to take advantage on the vulnerable, heartbroken, lifeless girl.

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Yuri yah!" The bar tender called that vulnerable, heartbroken, lifeless girl whose head is now on the bar and she seemed to be sleeping already with all the pain in her heart. The bar tender could only make face as she knows that she needs to help the said girl. The bar tender jump over the bar to help Yuri who is now lifeless lost in pain on the alcohol.... She put Yuri's arm around her shoulder as she assists the girl.

 

"Jessica." Yuri called in a drunken state, she is dreaming again, and it is her again.

 

"Yah! Yuri" The bar tender let out in a disappointed manner "It is me Soo Young not that ex girlfriend of yours... Soo Youngie your friend!!!" Soo Young could only say, seeing Yuri in a state of hell is something that is unusual and --- hurtful to her.

 

"Jessica weh? Why did you break up with me??" Yuri is settled inside Soo Young's office and she is lying on the bed in pain, blocked out all she has is Jessica's memories.

 

Soo Young stood up and she could only look at her friend with pity..... She knows Yuri since college, they both took banking and finance just so happen that Soo Young's family is rich so she started a business and Yuri? Well she works in a bank as a supervisor.

 

She knows Yuri had never fell to anyone except this Jessica Jung who she dated steady for two years and they were in love Soo Young knows it but all of a sudden Jessica called it quits and Yuri is left to suffer.

 

"Yuri! Forget about the we will find someone better! Someone worth it! Aigoo." Soo Young said as she is just looking on her friend who started crying again for Jessica's name.

 

~~~~~~~

 

The noises in the gym disappeared as the locker door for girls opened. Everyone had their mouths open as a milky white skinned girl go out of the door. All head are turned to her, she is wearing just a green sports bra and cycling shorts. The said girl is already accustomed to that, she knows how much people drool over her, she knows how much people would kill to get her attention but nah, she is sophisticated and she knows what she likes. She went on the tread mill and start walking slow on it as everyone stopped their routine and just looks at her.

 

“God she is so gorgeous!” Someone commented.

 

“She got brains too and not only that, she is Im Yoona, the heiress of the biggest bank here in Korea”

 

“Whoa, does she have a girlfriend?”

 

“Oh good luck.. she is a snob.” The girl said

 

The said girl started the treadmill beside her and jog too.

 

“Hey!” The girl approached the person whose name is Im Yoona. It started to be seductive she even tried to do funny gestures but the said girl was not successful until she become impatient and tried shouting.

 

“HEY!” The girl shouted.

 

Yoona did not even look and just louder the volume of her music.

 

“YAH!” The girl shouted and tried to grab Yoona’s shoulder and but she cannot catch up on how fast her tread mill and Yoona’s going so the girl accidentally lost her balance and her face fell on the treadmill and she was drag out of it, with her face bleeding.

 

Yoona did not even bother to look at her. She stopped her tread mill and step over the girl. She always believes that girls like her because of money but she does like someone, well an incident in the past makes her like a girl name Jessica Jung.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A brown-haired girl is looking at her ceiling room there were glow in the dark shapes like dinosaurs, she is playing with her lamp turning it in and out.... She is wearing her girl boxer shorts with tank top.

 

Those glows in the dark stickers are precious to her, It used to be.... It makes her heart beats and smile every time she sees it but now.... Now everything is blank, casual, civil... Nothing can be felt, She opened the lamp and then closed it again to find the lost feeling but nothing can be felt.....

 

"Yah! Jessica Jung! What happened... Why all of a sudden Kwon Yuri is no longer important to you?!" She asked herself, trying to hit her head... Totally confused on what is happening to her... Yuri was her world and one day she woke up the said girl means nothing and the sad part is that she does not even want to try anymore as if everything that happened to her and Yuri meant nothing... She fell out of love.... She felt that Yuri is just an acquaintance nothing special, no more spark of love.

 

She is tossing and turning on her bed... She is really trying to figure out how could this happen.

 

"How could I fall out of love to the person who I worked so hard to get? How could that be possible? No remorse, nothing." She said to herself again looking at the ceiling.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

There is an eye smiling girl walking outside, she is in the park wearing her pink jogging pants and pink rubber shoes and pink razor back and pink Adidas jacket, she was supposed to go to the gym but she saw pink yogurt being sold so she did not waste any time and fall in line .

 

“Hi!” The crew greeted.

 

“Hey” She gave an eye smile.

 

“Do you have a yogurt choice already?” the crew asked the said pink girl with the eye smile plastered on the face, she is too cute to be ignored. She was like thinking on what to choose.

 

“Yes. The PINK one!” She said excitedly and giving a cuter smile than what is already plastered on her face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter