Two

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri stirred from her bed as she needed to wake up because she does need to go to work. She sat up on her bed with eyes still closed she unconsciously wipes her drool over. This is another day, a day for her to see Jessica Jung and experience another heart break.... Too much but she needed to make a living she is mentally depressed but she can't just stop functioning considering she is the bread winner in their family. She is still half a sleep but her stomach is upside down, too much alcohol it is.... She ran to the bathroom and let out all the food she ate yesterday.

"Seobang.... Wake up now... You need to go to work and make a leaving for us... Our future babies and grand Children."

She started sobbing all of a sudden and tears are falling on her face.. Her head hurts again furthermore her phone alarmed and Jessica's sweet wakeup call happened. She recorded it and for the last two years it happen to be her alarm tone. Everything in her apartment remind her of Jessica..... So she can't just move on...

"Good morning cry baby." An unfamiliar voice covered her bathroom.

"Morning." She unconsciously answered still sobbing like a child. She then realized that she is in her unit and she happened to be the only one who is living there she turn around and she saw an unfamiliar figure a girl with puke on her hair and wearing a white sparkling dress with hair curled... Someone who looks like to be in a costume party portraying a GODESS.

Yuri stutter, she can't say anything she is shaking well this girl is such a beauty but she cannot disregard the fact that she is an intruder! She grab whatever she could and pointed it to scare the girl. She grabs her green toothbrush and pointed it to the stranger like a knife.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Yuri asked a bit afraid.

The said girl looks at her blankly.

"I am Seo Hyun.. A Cupid angel and I am here to make things right." Seo Hyun answered well that is the truth.

"Bwo?! Are you some kind of retard?" Yuri asked in sarcasm.

"Nope.. I am an Angel." Seo Hyun answered immediately and she just have that innocent look..

Yuri gulped amazed on how Seo Hyun looks like... She knows she is blushing but still she feels that this person in front of her is a retard. Seo Hyun is coming near her.

"Don't you come near me!" Yuri said trying to sway her toothbrush but Seo Hyun did not stop she went to Yuri and hold on to Yuri's forehead there was a small cut.

"You are hurt." Seo Hyun said.

Yuri could only feel Seo Hyun's cold hands on her forehead. She is clenching her jaw and tensed up with their proximity and Seo Hyun's touch.

"There it is all good." Seo Hyun gave an eye smile,

Yuri touches her forehead and the cut is gone.

"How did you do that?" Yuri asked. Well it is one of Seo Hyun special skills healing physical wound but it weakens her...

"I told you I am an Angel... My wings are gone and good thing they did not take that ability from me." Seo Hyun said.

Yuri gulp, she never believe in miracles or anything supernatural but yeah this is something she experienced it and this Seo Hyun seemed to be legit. Well she is gullible.

~~~~~~

"Did we forget to tell her that she cannot use her powers?" Victoria asked there is a large hologram of Seo Hyun and Yuri.

"I guess we were too impulsive to send her in Earth not giving her the rules and regulation," Tae Yeon answered.

"Shooo..." Leetuk about to curse... "I mean we should have told her... She is becoming like the rest when an Angel is sent to Earth they become innocent and caring well it is her nature... She did not even know that she looks like a mess."

"Yeah Kwon Yuri gave her the perfect welcome gift." Victoria laughed.

"Oooh she must've stink like a dead rat with that puke on her for almost eight? Ten hours?" Leetuk said.

"Yeah, she should clean up... Does she even know how to? I mean we don't need to do it here." Tae Yeon asked.

"Oh yeah, we kind of forgot to warn her on the danger of humans needs... The lust all she'd know there is love." Victoria said.

"Yeah we learned our mistake next time we’ll send someone there we'll have a manual so that they will not look so stupid on Earth." Tae Yeon said in a realization meanwhile Leetuk is thinking of something else.

"Oh I guess the next scene would be rated R hahaha Yuri will not let her stink." Leetuk said smiling like a ert old man. Which he gained a hit from the two elders beside him.

"Omo.. I am just joking!" Leetuk said trying to ease the pain.
~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica is sitting on her station wearing her bank uniform she is a teller and she takes care of customers who like to open an account, deposit or even withdraw money. She is looking around and it is noticeable that their superior office is still lock.

"Is she late today?" She thought out loud.

"She called in sick, Sunny said she's not feeling well or so..."

Jessica was shock someone answered her question, she looks on her right side where everything is pink her seat mate for the last year who had no idea that Yuri and her were together appeared oh yes that is Tiffany Hwang.

"Well it is kind of weird she never really miss anything... I mean remember that one time when Yuri Sunbaenim happen to have allergies and she choke because of that but she still came in the office oh yeah you were the one who helped her right?" Tiffany asked she has a lot of things to say.

Jessica felt worried with Yuri all of a sudden she knows Yuri has good health rarely that she got sick and she might not love her the way as before but something in her cares about Yuri.

"I heard that Yuri Sunbaenim and her girlfriend broke up that is the reason why she is acting all weird...." Tiffany said in a whispers Jessica could only acknowledge it with a nod... She felt a bit guilty because yeah it is her .... The reason why Yuri is acting all weirdo.

"Heard that the girl is a player... They said that Yuri Sunbaenim was not attracted to girl at all and the girl keeps on pushing herself to her until this happen she played Yuri Sunbaenim and left her like this...tsk tsk tsk..( shaking her head) there are a lot of people who do that... Hurting a pure heart Aish Karma will get her!" Tiffany said non stop and while she is saying that Jessica is feeling mad well she is who is talking about obviously she does not have any idea.

"How can you judge m--- I mean her if you don't even know her maybe she fell out of love well it happens." Jessica tried to defend herself.

"NO! I heard they dated for two years and the girl keep using Yuri sunbaenim's card and money so that person is evil! She is a user and a player!!" Tiffany said mad. "She will meet karma in no time someone will burn her and throw her ashes in the trash!!! These people deserve that!" Tiffany said determine and Jessica wanted to karate Tiffany at that very moment as she clench her jaw and fist in madness.

"Who said those about her!!!?" Jessica said almost shouting.

"Sunny Sunbaenim she met the girl and he said that the girl looks so cold and psychotic she even asked why would someone as hot as Yuri Sunbaenim fall for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter