Nine

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahihihihihihihi" Suho's laugh can be heard in the entire heaven. He was tied up and being tickled by the two elders (leaders)

"S-- top, okay I am sorry..." Feathers are touching his ears and his sole... "Ahihihihihi."

"Sorry?! Now what? Are you planning to make Seo Hyun human?!?" Tae Yeon is serious well as much as tey want to punish him more she could not just do it not in a hell way, the punishment is just tickling no threatening or so...

"I was just thinking if the potion is permanent I should at least I need to do something to save Yuri from being in prison after the years.." Suho defended.

"And Seo Hyun was your escape goat? Really?" Victoria was fuming as she continue to tickle this said cupid.

"Ahihihihihi." He continued to laugh tears forming in the corners of her eyes and he gawk like a baby.. Pleading for the elders to stop. "She was at fault and she was the solution I found."

"So you are saying that Yoona and Jessica would be togeter?! What about Tiffany?!" Tae Yeon asked and continue to tickle Suho with the feathers.

"Ahihihihihi." Suho laughed... "You can go down to Earth and make her fall for you if you are that concerned of her." Suho said and .....

"Aw!"

Victoria happened to hit his head.

"I was just suggesting." Suho complained.

"Not so good suggestion!" Victoria glared at him.

Tae Yeon furrowed her eyebrows never had she thought of that, she found Tiffany cute but that's it and she is an elder a well Angel.

"Elders...." Someone running towards their direction a young shining angel.

"Irene?! Why on a hurry?" Victoria asked.

"Seo Hyun and Yuri... They..." Before the young angel would finish their wings are spread out and flew to the hologram room even Suho flew there...

"Aish this is what you get locking and tickling me for a week!" Suho complained, yes a week of being tied up and tickled with tpuch of feathers is really a bad punishment.

~~~~~~

It had been a week since Yuri brought Seo Hyun in the amusement park and since then she'll find herself thinking of the young angel. Yes, she would normally want to go home early just to have a glimpse of the chubby cheek angel... She'd fight with her, petty fights just to get too many expression from the angel that she surely enjoyed... There was a night when Seo Hyun was already sleeping and she wanted to just look at the girl, she was protective of her that even a mosquito should not touch her..

One time they went to the grocery and Seo Hyun was clueless about most of things and she find herself smiling explaining everything to Seo Hyun from simple deodorant to big chunks of beef... It was too adorable for Yuri to resist,.. Seo Hyun was totally clueless on what's going on inside her for a week, yes she would normally watch TV and wait for Yuri to come home and there with just one smile from Yuri her life would have bright colors again... She can feel her stomach upside down not finding Yuri beside her, thinking all day what could Yuri be doing and all...

She can't seek advice from her Elder, Leetuk, he is too busy fixing his own mess with Kangin.

Seo Hyun is standing on the train station waiting for Yuri.

"Meet me at the train station, you could ask Mr. Park to drop you there ask him to text me once he dropped you off okay?" Yuri's words play in her mind, Yuri said it smiling and looking forward for something she can't help it blush with the thought.

"Aigoo.. What is happening to me?" She held both of her cheeks and sighed so deep.
~~~~~~~~~

"Yuri Sunbaenim, are you going to the party later?" Tiffany asked as she saw Yuri getting ready to go somewhere.

"Party?" She was dumbfounded.

"It is Jessica's birthday party... I shoot." Tiffany suddenly forgot what happened to the two they have not talk after the incident.

Yuri just smiled weakly then looked at Jessica, she did the same and look at Yuri too..

"You should go." Jessica spoke up.. "You could bring your girlfriend too." Jessica said.

Yuri was surprised, Jessica invited her and the thought of bringing Seo Hyun made her blush... Forgetting about her past with Jessica.

"Ah yeah... I'll try... I needed to go somewhere first." Yuri said looking down, she finds it weird not feeling anything.

"It will be in Soo Young's bar." Jessica said.

"Noted... You guys take care I need to take off now." Yuri said she grabs her bag and she dash out of the office.

"Did I hear it right? You invited Yuri and her new girl?" Sunny interrupt the tense moment.

"She seemed to move on and I am too... So I guess it is better for us to be like that..." Jessica said but her gaze is following Yuri, she can tell Yuri is feeling so light but a part of her does not want it to be that way, she still wants Yuri to be at least thinking of her.

"Oh yeah... Heard you moved on with Im Yoona.. Hihihihi." Sunny stated... That was a sting on Tiffany's part, she did allow Yoona, her fiancé to date Jessica, Yoona wanted to figure out what she feels towards Jessica and Tiffany... Being the Tiffany she is she let Yoona take her time... Sometimes she wished she did not do at all...

Jessica blushed and Tiffany did not fail to notice it she just bit her lips... Thoughts of their dates and all run in her head, yes Yoona updates her on what is happening, she felt like an empress in the old age with this set up her emperor, who happened to be Yoona is looking out for other girls with her permission.

"Tiffany ssi are you okay?" Sunny asked and started to wave her hands in front of the girl.

"Ah yeah." Tiffany managed to fake a smile yes a smile....an eye smile.

"You want to ride with me later?" Sunny was too kind well she is a good friend for Tiffany.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter