Twenty

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yuri got back in the bank, she got worried all of a sudden. Why? Well the door was open. She was scared all of a sudden as she walks going to Jessica's desk and she started to sweat worried more than anything she gulp and started to panically look for Jessica, she went in the washroom shouting Jessica's name and then to the back office all of a sudden she is shaking worried and mad.... All of a sudden she felt weak and regretting not staying with Jessica for just ten more minutes. Just ten ing more minutes......

"Hey! Have you seen Jessica?!" Yuri never talks to her employees as rude as she is sounding now.

The guard just woke up from his slumber and he was about to hit Yuri disturbing him but seeing Yuri look so worried and sweaty he immediately fix himself of course he realized that it was Yuri, his boss.

"Check on CCTV Now!" Yuri look so worried so the guard immediately played back what happened moments ago and she just saw what happened to Jessica and she blames herself for not staying she is worried... Damn worried that she wanted  to exchange her life in the safety of Jessica Jung.

"Call the police NOW!" Yuri said and the guard immediately called the station. Yuri is pacing back and forth she is thinking what should she do and an idea cane up she knows who she needed to call.

-

"It is all written in her face." Onew said.

"They were fated to be together." Victoria said.

Tae Yeon look at the ground and sighed.
-
"Hello." A stressed Yoona answered the phone.

"Yoona ssi, this is Kwon Yuri, the sales and service supervisor of Gangnam branch... There were men..."

Yoona has too much to deal with so she replied she thought it was another robbery  ."Report it to the security group-"

"Jessica was abducted." Yuri interrupted her. "I know you do not have this relationship but---"

"What information do you have? I will meet you in five minutes." Yoona immediately stood up she was worried maybe what she is afraid to happen is happening sooner than she thought. She knows that she told Tiffany that they'll have some sort of date tonight but it is Jessica's life and she is definite that her father is damn involve here.

Yoona grab the key of her sports car and she started driving leaving all her paper works.

-

"This looks fun." Suho said holding a bucket of popcorn and he gave lollipop to Irene and Onew shared pop corn with him.

Victoria's eye brow is bit shaking in irritation looking at the young once feeling that they are watching a movie... A damn action movie.

"I watch the movie of Nicolas Cage forgot the title but it was with car chase and best one." Onew said.

"I was hoping like fast and furious scene here... When I was on Earth I go to cinema and watch it in ever country!" Suho said.

"Well let's think of a more dramatic way than action scenes since this is a love story.. Oh yeah the best would be the princess Diana's car accident imagine Jessica's car ----" Irene was interrupted by Victoria.

"Yah!!!!" 

The three gulp and looked at Victoria then look at the screen.

-

Yoona arrived in front of the bank.

"You called the police?" Yoona immediately asked as soon as Yuri gets in her car.

"Yeap they are asking the guards now, I know it will take long if I answer their questions.. I am damn worried about Jessica and I think it has something to do with you why she was.." Yoona swear that those dark looks from Kwon Yuri is really scary so she gulp and focus on the road, well it is as if it is saying "I will kill you if something bad happen to her." But other than that she too is scared on what her dad could do to Jessica

"Do you have any idea where your dad could have bring her?!" Yuri sounded scary. She sounded like a man who'd kill if she needed to.

Yoona look at her intensely, she then thought there is one location that came in her mind, the old warehouse they have it was actually her mothers when they used to do medical mission all the medicines were stuck there but when her mother dies Seulong just use it for his means so she is positive that Seulong brought Jessica there.

"I think I know exactly where they are." Yoona said as she immediately U turned going to the said location.

"Okay let me call the police" Yuri said but when she got on her phone she saw a picture of Seo Hyun. She thought for a while and shake her head. She slid her phone and dial emergency.

-

"She is not cheating is she?" Irene asked frustratedly.

"She is not.. She is saving a life." Tae Yeon said.

"And her heart." Victoria added.

"Seo Hyun? What will happen to her?" Irene asked worriedly.

Leetuk and Victoria look at each other then Onew then they gaze back on Tae Yeon who is worriedly looking at the screen.
-

Seo Hyun  felt worried about something so she stood up from the couch and look at the stars she knows something is not right so she grabs her coat and her boots to go outside.

"How was it? Going to the bank?" She asked herself, "ah yeah a bus." She claps her hand cutely as she discover on how to. She then rode and she is uncomfortable about something the ride was silent and she is looking at the phone Yuri and her have as a couple. She smiled looking on their pictures and she felt sad looking at it.  She sighed and look around. She suddenly smiled as she saw two old people still sweet to each other.. She said that there is forever.

The old lady found her gaze.

"My husband for 40 years." She pointed on her husband sitting beside her who also saw Seo Hyun and he smiled at her.

"You look so pure yet sad honey, you have some sort of problem with your partner?" The old man asked.

Seo Hyun shook her head and smile back. It was her stop already and she stood up and bow to the old couple even before taking off but before she completely take off she then turn around and ask.

"Love is enough right?" 

"Love is more than enough kid." The woman smiled and so as Seo Hyun as she then wave goodbye.

She walk to the bank and she saw police she got worried so she run and an officer told her exactly what happened. She saw Yuri's car empty. She wonder what to do. Like a superhero she hid herself in a dark place and light happened. Seo Hyun transformed.

All white light brown curly lock, with a flower crown, her white venus cut dress and her gladiator shoes.. She is sparkling a real beauty, she spread her wings and started to fly, a lost Angel in the air trying to locate Yuri... That she thought might have abducted. 

-
"Thought she turned in to human." Suho asked.

"It is everyone's nature, human, angel or anyone, if someone we care about so much is in trouble it brings out our inner most ability, our desperation to save them." Leetuk stated.

"She knows that she'll find Yuri faster as she become an Angel so she transformed." Onew said.
-
Yoona and Yuri arrived at the location.

"Let's go" Yuri immediately removed her seat belt and take off the car. Yoona take from off her car and followed her.

"Wait, let's wait for the police to arrive we are nothing compare to those guys, they might have guns or so." Yoona warned as she holds on Yuri's arm.

"I don't care if they have guns .. All I want to see is Jessica safe and breathing. I am dying Yoona thinking that they'll do something bad to her ... I rather be there than just be here doing nothing! Imagine if Tiffany was there.. If they have abduct her would you just wait?!" Yuri said and Yoona tremble on those dark looks.. She gulp.

"Of course I will be worried to death too if Tiffany was there ... But Yuri you are not thinking straight.. We are helpless.. We can't stop them." Yoona tried to convince Yuri before Yuri could answer the dark alley all of a sudden becomes lighter. Spot light was on them. They look at the large screen that happen to project in the middle of the warehouse.

"Welcome! Welcome my daughter." It was Seulong's voice and he was on the projector.

Yoona felt mad all of a sudden.

"Oh you brought a friend well, you need that haha, I have something to tell you .. I need to teach you my little princess a lesson, you took everything from daddy so daddy will make you feel losing everything too." Seulong said and be laugh.  Two screens appeared and there was Tiffany and Jessica in each screen inside a room asking for help both of them.

Yoona felt rage in herself as she was about to run..

"Swear to God you lay a finger on her I will make you suffer your whole life!!" Yoona said mad looking at Seulong, this time Yuri is trying to stop her.

"They are in two different locations and you should save them and this place will explode and oh by the way the police they are not coming I happen to be friends with the General." Seulong said as the screen turn off. But a time bomb with ten minutes on the screen appeared.

" him! We need to hurry up." Yuri said Yoona can't believe that her father would do that even to Tiffany.. When Taecyeon found out about this he'll be dead.

"You go left I go right,  we only have on car so eight minute Yuri... You should bring Jessica or Tiffany out Arraso."

"Wait what? Ur not coming in?"

"I am! We'll split up, we don't know who we'll meet in each area we'll go to so if I saw Sica or Tiffany I will save her so as you arra?!" Yoona said sweating they look at the time and it is nine minutes 50 seconds so they immediately run different directions.

 The warehouse is empty no one is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter