Seven

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aw my head." Yuri said as she felt her head pounding endlessly.. Too much to drink again oh well... Yuri then stood up she looks at where she is and she is on the couch with a blanket covering her, she tried to remember what happened last night and she felt a heartache as she remembered being slap by Jessica then she went home and cried until she slept on Seo Hyun's arm. She then look around and she saw everything changed. Well her apartment seemed to be clean and there was a meal waiting on the table, she smiled, she thought of Jessica well her loving girlfriend... Ex girlfriend rather. 

"Good morning!" A y voice startled Yuri. She turn her back and she see Seo Hyun wearing her pull over and shorts, she looks so light with those smile flash on her face, Yuri can't help but reply with a smile too.

"How are you feeling?" Seo Hyun asked as she finished carry an empty laundry bin inside the house. Yuri looked at if and she was shock on what Seo Hyun could done.

"You did all these? I mean clean the house and cook and the laundry?" Yuri asked.

"Ah yeah... I checked on that folded computer you told me about and check on what human does when they have nothing to do and read all about cleaning and things..."

Yuri giggle a bit she found Seo Hyun cute with that act all innocent and just honest.

"So how are you feeling?" Seo Hyun asked and placed the bin on where it used to be.

"I guess fine." Yuri said and she went to the sink and gurgle before she settle to eat eggs and wheat bread.

"Okay..." Seo Hyun's only reply she is still gagibg Yuri's reaction oh well.. She was mad, sad last night and Seo Hyun felt guilt so she does not know what to react.. So she just focus on some thing else. She grabs her juice and went out of the balcony.

Yuri found it unusual? Well she was hoping for a talk with Seo Hyun but the angel seemed to have other plans.... She felt weird to be honest, having Seo Hyun around somewhat ease her pain.

She stood up and grab her cup of coffee to follow Seo Hyun who happened to be looking up and inhaling the air she does not care if the ray of light is touching her face and smiling.... 

Yuri unconsciously smiled on how Seo Hyun is behaving. Well she felt lighter all of a sudden.

"Seo Hyun." Yuri called and Seo Hyun was shock as she looks at Yuri staring at her. "I'm sorry if I scold you last night and called you useless the other night, I mean I was mad and I was blaming you on what happened that it is your fault but thinking about it I was too complacent about us that I disregard that she might fall out of love and it happened and you are here to help... So (took a sip) sorry." Yuri just said looking at Seo Hyun and the angle just smiled back and look up.

Yuri remembers something they were watching TV the other day and Seo Hyun seemed amazed on the amusement park and Yuri wanted to give the angel peace offering though it seemed no need, and as another reason why she'd love to be busy today is she does not feel like going in the office because of last night incident.

"Hey, Uhm Seo Hyun, you want to go to the place we saw on TV? The ones with big boats and..."

"The amusement park?" Seo Hyun asked smiling like a child, her eyes turned in to diamonds.

"Oh so you know what it is called, yeah the amusement park." Yuri gave a sweet smile.

Seo Hyun look at her with hope that it is a yes but then she realized that Yuri is doing this to avoid Jessica and her officemates and couple of other reason then Leetuk's words ran over her head .... "Empathy,  put yourself in her situation, you know she is badly hurt and she needs time to heal if in case so just put yourself in her situation and whatever her plan would be and if you feel that it will make you feel better then just say yes."

"Okay." Seo Hyun replied after Leetuk's voice over in her head.

"Great I will get ready and you should too." Yuri said, yes she felt relief that she'll have a reason to avoid work today she immediately texted Sunny that she'll use a PL (paid leave) today.

Seo Hyun smiled as she saw Yuri happy, she was told by Leetuk to be light and be more understanding of Humans for they have tons of needs that they wanted to fulfill.

"Why does it seemed that she felt differently today?" Victoria asked in a shock tone, well yes Seo Hyun seemed to be behaving differently.

"I don't know... She stayed in Earth couple of days and... Maybe Leetuk did something to her." Tae Yeon answered.

"Speaking of that old man when is he coming back?"

The two elders were shock as they heard an unwelcome voice inside their sanctuary. They saw a young man smirking... Shining.. He is standing with his shining wings and white sweat pants shining. He has a very visible pelvic bone and his abs is just oh so irresistible.

"Look like you seen a ghost or so?"

"How did you know that Leetuk is in Earth?" Tae Yeon asked after a cute gulp.

"Aphrodite said so, she said that I need to go back as we cannot have too many Cupids in Earth."  The guy grab an apple somewhere and started eating it. "That old man is such a number you know.. He is not gonna make couples he will just ruin couple! Aigoo Bomi and Kangin line is crashing... Aish his foolish heart."

"Suho! Don't talk to Leetuk that way, he knows what he is doing." Tae Yeon said sounding hesitant as if she too is not sure on what Leetuk's purpose.

"Well Tae Yeon elder I do hope you are right... Hi Victoria" Suho said and flashed his most wonderful smile and Victoria just smiled back... And just went back to the screen.

"Whoa... I thought Im Yoona's and Hwang Miyoung line is unclear, seems  I have done a good job hitting them with emergency arrow when Aphrodite told me about the potion..." Suho said and squat in front of the hologram.

"Yeah but you know that the potion is stronger." Victoria commented.

"Yeah I am buying us time here you know, what happened to fixing the problem here? Were you just all busy watching." Suho said arrogantly though they don't really care much of the tone.

"Well couple of angels are trying to reverse it but every trial we make seemed not working so... We are hoping that Seo Hyun could work things out."

"She will." It was a smirk as if he knows something that the elders knows nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona is smiling  like there is no tomorrow, she does not care if her arm is already numb all she knows is that watching her fiancé soundlessly sleeping.... slightly. Yoona giggled. Tiffany is using her arm to be her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter