Eighteen

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is staring at the huge flat screen in front of her but she is not moving, her eyes are glued in the TV but her whole body said otherwise. She feels so stiff that even a gulp would be hard to do. She is controlling her body to not look at the person beside her. The person who is now soundlessly sleeping on her shoulders. Jessica did not say anything all she wanted was to relax and Yuri respected that until the time Jessica fell asleep soundlessly on her shoulder. Why does simple gestures like this could bring thousands of emotions and memories back to Yuri. She can only think of how much Jessica would force her to watch a movie and she’ll end up laughing while Jessica would fall asleep on her shoulder, hugging her waist. One of the moments that Yuri fought hard to forget and now? It is happening but the difference is that Yuri cannot enjoy it for she knows that she have committed to someone already. The person or creature who made her forget all the pain, is this it again? PAIN…. Or this time could be the chapter she hoped for the longest time until Seo Hyun arrived.

Jessica looks like an angel. Yuri thought, well she could not control herself not to glimpse on the perfect feature of the Bank Teller. She used to own everything, they laugh smile. They were perfect together not until Jessica stopped loving her and Yuri thought she moved on but why does everything about Jessica could break the tiniest line she created for her, for her new life with Seo Hyun.

Yuri’s eyes are looking on Jessica’s soul. She is afraid but she thinks this is what it is. She lifted her free hand to caress Jessica’s face using the back of her hand. That soft skin. That gentle touch… It brings back everything they held back.

Yuri controls her breathing. Why does she feel that way?

_

Seo Hyun just entered their house she closed the door and she sighed heavily as she leaned her back on their close door. She put her hands together and smiled.

“I chose her” She said to herself. She feel guilty about something but what can she do this is the first time that she had made a decision for herself not following any orders from the elders rather being the Seo Hyun she is, she wanted to be. She walked going to the fridge as she saw something attached to and Yuri leave a note saying that she’ll be visiting Jessica. Seo Hyun was shocked, hurt ,mad and impatient to be exact she was jealous about it but she just let it pass as she walks going to their couch and lie. She sighed big time. Now she is questioning herself if she made the right decision as tears fall on the side of her face. Another tears shed by, Seo Hyun, the angel for the Kwon Yuri.

_

“What do you think they talked about?” Suho asked curiously holding a popsicle he got somewhere Indian seating on the air.

“Seo Hyun said she chose her, does that mean that she made her decision to turn her back on us, Her family.. the …………….. (Long pause as Victoria is not aware what they are called)” well everyone is looking at her waiting for her VERY IMPORTANT WORD?

“The what?” Suho was a bit impatient. Irene and Leetuk nodded.

“The family she known” Victoria finally finish.

“But sometimes no matter what love speaks for itself you of all Angels should know that Vic.” Leetuk said looking at the chart to be honest this is the time where it is no longer red and in alert since Yoona made up with Tiffany.

“Lovers would always change but your family stays... so with that she should know what that she is making a huge mistake” Victoria said sending daggers on how she is looking at the young angel.

“Since we are bound to stay, we just need to support them”

Everyone look at the source of the voice and it was Tae Yeon with a plastic bag full of stuff breads.

“Tae Yeon!” They all jump in celebration seeing Tae Yeon.

“What happened with the talk?” Victoria and Suho was too curious to know that they even said the same thing at the same time.

“I tried everything I could. I tried convincing her but again she chose her. “

“And you are not mad about it?” Suho was too curious.

“I was. I am. But it is Seo Hyun’s life now. I can only do too much.” Tae Yeon looked sad and she spread her wings and flew away. As if she is to have a moment of herself inside her room.

Victoria was to follow her but Leetuk stopped her.

“Let her grief for a while Vic, she lost her favorite and it is not easy we both know that.” Leetuk said and she caresses Victoria’s back.

“But I wanted that stuff bread too” Victoria pouted as she said those words and everyone fell on the cloudy foggy floor.

-

Seo Hyun felt soft hands caressing her face and she smiled as she saw the person looking at her.

“You’re back.. How is she?” Seo Hyun asked as she sweetly scratch her eyes and smile at Yuri.

“She needed my shoulder to relax.” Yuri poke Seo Hyun’s nose cutely.

“I see.” Seo Hyun looked a little too disappointed.

“Are you jealous?” Yuri smiled teasingly.

“NO”

“Really, you would not mind if Sica borrow my shoulder every now and then.” Yuri smiled like a girl next door who is feeling that hoity toity feeling from her girlfriend.

“No”

“Are you sure? I mean we have a past and when Sica slept on my shoulder as if our connection rebuilt and you are not jealous with that huh?” Yuri said in a teasing manner.

“NO! I will not be mad if your SICA and you share shoulders!! I WON’T” Then, that was it Seo Hyun stood up. She might not admit it but it is written all over her face that she is damn jealous. Somewhat Yuri felt guilty because she felt that connection again, the want to protect Sica, her Sica come to life again but this time it has limitations because the last time she checks she told Seo Hyun she is madly in love with her and she thought or knew that she is still.

Yuri shrug the thought and pull Seo Hyun as it turn out the angel sat on her lap.

“Let go of me.. Your shoulders might be in need of someone else” The cute jealous angel tried to remove the tug on her waist.

“Aish.. Cute..” Yuri said. “My sweet little girlfriend is jealous errr.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter