Eight

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri just finished taking a bath, she came out of her room wearing a white V neck shirt and dark skinny jeans with her Jordan one shoes, she is all ready, her hair is blow dried and she smells like her usual scent no trace of being too drunk last night.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked as she saw Seo Hyun busy in her kitchen.

"I felt like preparing food as we are to go in the park." Seo Hyun said, she had not taken a bath nor gotten ready yet.

"Oh... No need for that Seo Hyun, I mean we can buy food at stores there so it is totally fine." Yuri said.

Seo Hyun just look at her innocently. "Well this is better no spending of too much money."

"How long will that take? I mean it is almost noon." Yuri looks at her watch.

"Does the park close anytime soon?" She asked innocently.

"I don't think so but I am hungry." Yuri said as she tried to pick one of the egg rolls neatly put in one of the lunch boxes.

"Aw" Yuri was shock as Seo Hyun hits her hand.

"That is for later!" She scolded.

"Bwo? But I am hungry... I will eat some of my share now and the rest later." Yuri stated.

Seo Hyun rolled her eyes. Yuri giggle she finds this Angel too cute for her appearance. Yuri took a bowl of rice and started eating and she is also getting egg rolls. Seo Hyun just puff her cheeks out and sighed, she then decided to go inside the room and started taking a bath.

After exactly an hour. Seo Hyun came out of the room and her eyes widen.

"Aish!" All things she prepared are all gone the lunch boxes are on the sink already and Yuri is missing in Action. "That human! She does not stick on her words that is why her girlfriend left her!" Seo Hyun stomp her feet mad as she is about to walk out the room.

"Even though you were the one who mess up why Jessica fell out of love? You are the one who pour the potion .. Err?" Suho said rolling his eyes, well he commented it and the two elder behind him laugh. "What? She did it anyway."

"You seemed to be watching a drama, it is real Seo Hyun is ...." Victoria was cut off by Tae Yeon, a moment she was laughing and now she looks so serious.

"Seo Hyun, seemed to be feeling a lot of emotions lately... She is becoming human."

"Oh, trust me when you are in Earth all you have to do is adapt on what humans are but at the end of the day you'll still remember your roots... At least that is for me." Suho said.

"Arra..." Tae Yeon just sighed.

Yuri is running towards her car she was supposed to text Seo Hyun that she is already in her car then she remembered that Seo Hyun does not have a phone. So she decided to pur the food she brought in the grocery near by and go back inside her apartment building but before she can move she was taken aback, was agape as a porcelain skinned woman walk out of the elevator, Seo Hyun.... She is wearing an above the knee gray dress with her snickers on... And yes it is sleeveless so her skin is pretty expose.

Yuri gulps as She will be loved by Maroo 5 is playing in her head, she can't explain what it is happening in her, of course she knows it but she is fighting it for she knows Seo Hyun is not human....

Seo Hyun is walking to the beat of the song but only on Yuri's mind, she slowly watches the wind plays on Seo Hyun's stands of hair and she used to only feel that way with Jessica but now it is something different.

"Aw!" Yuri hold on her foot, Seo Hyun stomped on it.

"You ate all the food I prepared now what?" Seo Hyun is scolding her.

"Aw!! Aish are you really an angel?!" Yuri complained threatening to hit Seo Hyun but the angel just gave opened her eyes wide and also threaten Yuri with another smack and Yuri duck.

"Aish!! I brought snack okay... I was so hungry so I accidentally eat all of it now! Get in the car before I change my mind bringing you in the park!" Yuri threatened again.

Seo Hyun just breathe in and breathe out above helping Yuri get over Jessica she badly wants to go in the park, well she saw a lot of attractions and ride that she'd really want to try.

They are now inside the car and Seo Hyun is just seating observing the busy streets of Seoul, well it is a Thursday so most people are still at busy in their business life, Seo Hyun is smiling observing it. Yuri was smiling too as she momentarily looks at Seo Hyun the she noticed that the kid angel does not have her seat belt on.

"Hey." Yuri called and Seo Hyun looked at her but obviously not forgetting about Yuri eating all the food that she prepared. Yuri is pouting her lips on the seatbelt direction.

Seo Hyun widens her eyes, she is thinking differently, well she thought Yuri would want to kiss her, well she knows that ofx course she is an angel of love.

Seo Hyun gulped as Yuri continue to that, well she is not getting confused Yuri is for Sica and she is an Angel she keeps on telling herself..... Well she does not like this beating heart of hers... It is unusual she felt it since last night so she busied herself the next morning to avoid this feeling....

Yuri moved closer then and Seo Hyun was stuck up as the other person is moving even closer and closer and...

"AW!" Yuri yelp in pain.

"Serves you right!" Seo Hyun said well she gave straight hit on Yuri's nose using her wrist.

"Bwo?! I was just about to tell you to fasten your seatbelt as police might catch you and I need to pay!" Yuri said caressing her nose.

"Oh... You should have said seatbelt! I know how to do it!" Seo Hyun said and she pulle the belt from her side and it is stock well it normally happened.

There are car horn asking Yuri to move as the green light is on already. So she drove a little too fast and when the next stop light turn red she pressed on the break right away causing Seo Hyun's head bump on the glass.

"Aw!" The angel complain, physical pain never had she encountered such.

Yuri giggle...

Seo Hyun looked at her.

"Sorry thought your seatbelt is on already." Yuri said the she started to whistle as if she is busy on something or so.

Seo Hyun, pull the belt and she finally able to put it on... Their ride is a little too quiet already no one dares to speak nor even say sorry.

"Whoa... Did I saw things right? I mean, Seo and her and those reactions is everything in place?" Victoria asked worried.

"She can't there is no way." Tae Yeon defended and Suho just distant himself a bit.

"Maybe it is just part of something... Haha becoming human or so." Suho said and he is almost out of the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tae Yeon flew in front of him.

"Fresh air check on my other friends around." He said forcing a smile.

"Watch with us!" Tae Yeon drag him, well she has an idea why would Seo Hyun would react that way.

"Ah--- eerrr yeah." Suho could only gulp and agree.

Seo Hyun and Yuri finally got to their destination and Seo Hyun just got off the car and Yuri is following her. She was to enter the gate when...

"Miss, where is your ticket?" The guard asked.

"What Ticket?" Seo Hyun has her eyebrows furrowed.

"Ticket... Uhm..." The Guard can't think of an answer.

"Here." Yuri appeared behind Seo Hyun.

"Thanks." The guard said in relief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter