Fourteen

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun stirred as she open her eyes and she felt someone is looking at her so she straighten her head. She realized that the person who is looking at her is none other than Yuri.

"Did you sleep well?" Yuri smiled as she tried to stretch her shoulder. That was the time that Seo Hyun realized that she was sleeping on Yuri's shoulder.

"I'm sorry ... I think my head was heavy .. Does your shoulder hurt?" She felt embarrassed.

Yuri cutely shook her head. Then held on Seo Hyun's hand. The angel felt blood rushing through her veins and she blushed.

"It is okay! I feel happy having your head on my shoulders and would offer it million of times if you need it." Yuri said and Seo Hyun could only feel butterfly in her stomach as Yuri said those words. She smiled shyly and look at the window... It is dark yet she can see that they are no longer in the city as trees appear.

"Where are we going?" Seo Hyun asked...

"We are actually here." Yuri said as she stood up from her seat and drag Seo Hyun to take off the bus. Yuri is actually worried about Seo Hyun, she feels that Seo Hyun might be pressured where all she wants was for her girl to be comfortable and the way Seo Hyun behave tell it is contradicting.

They walk couple of KM away holding hands, mostly Yuri would tell joke and Seo Hyun would just laugh and just blush.... And they arrived outside a trditional Korean Home. Living in the province has always been Yuri's life.

"Yah! Everyone! I am home!" Yuri shouted.

"Is that you Yuri!'" A voice of an old woman shouted back as the doors on those house opened.

"Yuri!" A lady who looks like Yuri in an older version shouted.

"Omma!" She shouted back and ran to the girl and hug her. There was a dog playing around Yuri. Another old woman came out "yah! Did you buy soju for your granma?!"

"Granma... You are too old for that you should take care of your health now." Yuri hugged her.

"Unnie!" A girl carrying a baby appeared.

"Yah Hyuna! It is late my niece might get sick if you take her out." Yuri said but she hugged her sister anyway and played with the little one.

"Unnie." A girl who is just seated on looking far away called.

Yuri smiled lovingly as she walk towards the girl's direction.

"How are you doing Seulgi?" Yuri said as she held on the hand of the girl and have Seulgi hold on her face.

"You have not change Unnie you look good...still... "

Yuri smiled and all of these scenes were seen by Seo Hyun. She felt happy seeing Yuri and the people who love her. But she felt nervous too actually it is a mix of emotions.

"You must be Jessica." Hyuna said as the whole family is now looking at the girl standing on their door steps.

There is a sting on Seo Hyun's heart having the family knows about Jessica. Yes, Yuri is the bread winner and she talks about Jessica but not about Seo hyun at least not yet.

Yuri immediately went to Seo Hyun side and smiled apologetically... "She is Seo Hyun, she is my girlfriend guys." Yuri said everyone was shocked again they heard about Jessica but not Seo Hyun. Now Seo Hyun could only feel hurt and embarrassed.

"Oh .. Seo Hyun Unnie.. Welcome to our humble home." It was Seulgi who broke the silence.

"Thank you." Seo Hyun spoke and smiled. Everyone smiled at her too.

"Such an angel wonder what you saw to our Yuri." The granma whine. They just laugh.

"Your voice sound beautiful.. I bet you have a beautiful face too, if only I can see you." Seulgi said and Seo Hyun look at the whole family they smiled sadly.

Yes Seulgi is blind.

"Arra! She is really a beauty Seulgi! Unnie is one lucky girl to have someone who is as beautiful as her in my life." Yuri said showing off.

"Aish! Hope Seo Hyun will not wake up from this spell and realized that you were not worth it." The granma play along and everyone laugh.

"Granma!" Yuri complained.

Seo Hyun smiled at them.. No she never felt being in a family... Being part of it , so she was excited...

"Arra! Let's eat... " the granma said she was disappointed not having a soju from Seoul.

"You okay?" Yuri asked in concern.

Seo Hyun smiled and nodded.

"Let's go inside.. I decided for us to stay here for couple of days and called Sunny that I will be on leave I hope you won't mind." Yuri said.

"-- it is okay."

"Arra, let's get in." Yuri smiled.....

-


Every young bachelor is preparing for a certain event, well what happened was they received an invitation from TaecYeon Hwang. Inviting every prince there is who could be a great fit for his only daughter. Tiffany's brother thought that it was a little naive but well, he can't really control how dramatic and Disneydict his father and sister are. All he does when things like this happen is schedule an event out of the country so as always he is a busy person he can't attend the ball for his sister.

Okay, Tiffany Hwang, the only daughter of the tycoon business man TaecYeon is celebrating her birthday and they have sent invitations for a ball, the purpose? Well to celebrate her birthday and introduce to whole world who the real Tiffany Hwang is, well as TaecYeon been wanting her to have a normal life she was never seen but now she is ready......AND another purpose is for her to find a new prince or princess that will take Im Yoona's place.

Tiffany sighed, she looked at the invitation list and the list of people who have confirmed and unfortunately Im Yoona's name was not in any of those. She look the screen of her mac and thought of thy certain someone as tears fell from her eyes, she knows she was over reacting and she should talk to Yoona. Yeah, Yoona was doing all sorts of effort. She sends flower to Tiffany everyday. Chocolates and even a ton of "how are you doing" message. Those simple things mean a lot to someone who is as busy as Im Yoona. She flies from one country to another. Watch the stocks and even check on collections for the people who own them money. For a person who does not have time to eat a second or two break would be a reward.

"Princess." Taecyeon knocked and opened Tiffany's door and invite himself in. He is holding an invitation. He sounded like a king.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter