Three

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning." 

Jessica opened her eyes and she saw her cute girlfriend on top of her smiling.

"Morning Seobang." She said and she receive a kiss from her one and only love... Kwon Yuri.

"We should get ready for work though we had a stressful work out tonight." Yuri said standing up to got the bathroom. Jessica wiggled her body and she back hug Yuri. The latter smile as she can feel the bare body of her girlfriend attached to hers.

"Seobang, can we just stay here on your bed I mean we could just sleep and date and make love all day." Jessica said like a cute kid. Yuri removed Jessica's arm on her waist and face the latter.

"Sica baby that is so tempting as I still want to spend a lot of time with you." Yuri smile and kiss Jessica's nose.

"But." Jessica said and pouted she knows Yuri loves her work so much and being absent is a thing that Yuri will never do.

Yuri smiled she kissed the pouted lips of her girlfriend, their love it covering the whole apartment of Yuri.

"But we can't just do this, you know we need to make a living so that our future family would have a good life... ."

Jessica just smiled, she likes how Yuri think... How Yuri love to spend forever with her, every time Yuri would say those words make her heart flatter...... She is indeed sure that she is going to spend her forever with Yuri.

Jessica is lying on her bed and she is turning her lamp on and off as she remembered the scene that Yuri and her always have... Her persistent spending the day with Yuri and skipping work... She smiled.

"I guess I should be happy as she moved on already... Good thing Sunny called me about a clients account so did not get a chance to talk to her... Well I feel jealous.. Yes I did... But she does not belong to me not anymore and if she's happy with the girl.. I should be too right? This is what I want... This is it." Jessica sighed she stopped turning her lamp on and off...
~~~~~~~~~

"Jealousy seemed to be the way on how Seo Hyun could help Yuri." Victoria said as they are watching a large hologram as Jessica is turning the light on and off.

"Yeah that is right... Her heart flickers for Yuri in a minute there." Tae Yeon said observing a  huge table with names of people, it is a list of who is fated to love. 

"Well it did flicker but what we need to do is to have this (pointing at Yuri's name) connected to this again, (pointing at Jessica's name) and remove this  (pointing at Yoona's line connected to Jessica) and make this clear again. (Pointing at the line connected to Tiffany and Yoona), so Seo Hyun needs to do that while we are here figuring out how to correct the potion." Leetuk said looking so serious.

The two other elders just nodded. Leetuk then look at the hologram... 

"Holy Sh...." He was about to curse again as she focused on another hologram of Yoona getting off a limo.

The two elders look at the hologram then Leetuk who is literally having a nose bleed.

"Yah!" The two other elders warned him.

"Whew... Tiffany or Jessica is truly going to be lucky if Im Yoona would be hers." Leetuk said spazzing out.

"Why is like that TaeYeon?" Victoria asked feeling hopeless.

"Because he'd been to earth multiple times and he adopted human behavior." Tae Yeon said.

"And he is still our leader?"

"We can do nothing about it.. He used to be Cupid." Tae Yeon said sighing and Leetuk is just focus on the hologram and holding a tissue on his nose.

The two other elders just shook their heads.
~~~~~~~

Yoona is walking going to the function hall of one of the largest hotels in Korea. She is wearing a red long gown.. That is a tube exposing her shoulder and y collar bone. Beside her is an on old man who she s her arm around to. He is pretty famous too.. Well he is the founder of IMBank so he is indeed an important person.

Yoona is waving and smiling to the cameras are there are thousands of them. She is just giving her signature smile.. But deep inside she hated it. She hated being part of the elite and being the only child of her father... Yes she does not have any choice rather to continue their legacy and to think of business... She is a total package, brains, physical appearance and wealth... Everyone's dream girl she is.

"Welcome to our event Mr.Im." The host of the party offer a hand and Mr. Im indeed shake it.

Yoona shake the hand of the said host and she narrowed her eyes as she felt the guy squeezed it, there another person taking advantage of her... She wanted to ask one of her guards to beat the out of the guy but she would let it pass this time.

"So Mr. Kim." Yoona's father noticed it so he diverted the attention of Mr. Kim to her.

"Ah yes. Mr. Im" the said man faced Yoona's father and he gulped.

"My Yoona here and her fiancé is planning to go to Beijing.. Can you give them a great accommodation?" Mr. Im asked.. He made sure he used the word fiancé.  Well Yoona is engaged, to someone's child yes... A man who own a TV network and couple of other business, that is who she is engaged to.

The good thing about this fiancé if hers is she is living a low life.. She does not even want to know other people about her identity.

"Fiancé?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yeah.. She has her fiancé already." Yoona's dad said.

Yoona did not care much if she is to marry for business for she likes the cuteness of the girl and the said girl had been her friends since they young so she is pretty comfortable with her... No feelings strictly business and just friendship that is what their relationship are except for their parents label....

"Oh.. Of course I would give them the best Beijing experience." The said Mr. Kim was disappointed with information.

"Hi gentlemen and gorgeous " A man in his expensive suit interrupted and Mr. Kim rolled his eyes while Mr. Im smiled and offer a hand.

Yoona bowed. The said guy is being followed by a lady in her cute pink dress with a silver sandals. Her gown is elegantly made just for her it is shining and shimmering on her skin.

"Oh, good evening Uncles." She offered her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter