Nineteen

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A number of reporters arrived outside ImBank main office as they heard a big event is to happen. There was a red carpet and every people inside is dress up, biggest name in the business world their investors are inside for the board meeting. Yes Yoona gathered everyone to make sure she kicks her father from owning anything in the said bank. Yoona had never been this determined in her life.

Seulong arrived wearing his black coat and he sits at the end of the long table across Yoona. His daughter looked at her intensely.

"Thank you for coming, gentlemen.. I called everyone because of my proposal to remove Im Seulong, my father in any rights to use ImBank's money or property."

Seulong laugh out loud.

"I know what you guys are thinking, you are all busy and Yoona is doing all this bull and I can't control my daughter so yeah let's end it and you guys can go home I will fix this with my own daughter." Seulong stood up and is bowing and smiling to the gentlemen asking all of them to go home.

"I don't think Yoona is making a mistake calling this board meeting Seulong." A man stated. "I think it is time to face the issue about you and your management, I think it is time for us to give the company to the rightful owner the one who works hard to keep everything together."

"What are you saying Woo Young? That I am playing around and my daughter is better than me?" Seulong voice is shaking he hates Wooyoung so much that he become so mad and wanted to kill him that time.

"I did not say that but that is what had been appearing.. During your reign we experienced a number of missing investments and fall on the stocks while as Yoona's time we gained what we lost in terms of investments and the banks started to profit again." Wooyoung said and everyone seemed to be agreeing with him.

"She is just my daughter and our family own this you can't do this to me."

Wooyoung cared less about his antics. "I believe what our dear friend Seulong said is true that we are all busy and we need to settle this right away.. So for those who are in favor of removing Seulong from this company raise your hand." Wooyoung asked bravely and Seulong looked at the board members and almost everyone raise their hands."

"I think we made our decision.. Seulong is no longer going to be part of ImBank and Yoona is the one who will take care of the Imbank from now." Wooyoung smirked at Seulong, he is the man that Seulong despise most.

"You are not doing this." Seulong said looking at Yoona.

"I just did." She answered and she look at Wooyoung who smiled at her.

"I am your father Yoona... I gave you everything you need and you wanted and this? Are you not going to give a chance to daddy now?" Seulong asked he looks like he is about to beg.

"I thought you are disowning me." Yoona said looking so brave.

Seulong is not the type of man who'll give it up just that and he is not the type who beg so he clench his fist and jaw as he looks at every man in the room with daggers. "You'd pay for this big time." He said and he walked away.

"Your father would learn." Wooyoung pats Yoona's back.

"I am afraid." Yoona admitted.

"Sure you are kid... But if he did something to you call me instantly, He used to be a nice man a man who your mother deserve but as soon as money get in his head things changed."

"Apparently you are right" Yoona said.

"I better get going good luck on owning this Yoona I trust in talent and yours is hard to find." Wooyoung said as he left the room. Everyone left and it is just Yoona in the room looking at this room is this what she really wanted the look on Seulong's eye the threat is she ready for this? Would she be willing to fight back because for all she knows it will just start today.

The door suddenly open and she smiled seeing the intruder.

"I expected more than a day for the decision making but it did not even last for an hour or so." The girl has her long curly locks wearing a pink dress. She moved next to Yoona sitting on the table. Yoona put her head on the lady's lap.

"I thought so too.. How did you get in?" Yoona asked.

"I told the guard I am Tiffany Hwang and he bites it."

"Oh you are Tiffany? Hahah your name can make you enter every building you want.. Wonder how it'll be if you starts using Im... Tiffany Im." Yoona said standing up being trap in between Tiffany's legs.

"I prefer Yoona Hwang." Tiffany wraps her arm on Yoona's nape and they share a sweet kiss a deep passionate kiss a sync lip locking, love making kiss. They pull away.

"He scares me Tiffany." Yoona confess with her eyes closed.

"I am here."

"That scares me more.. He might hurt you because of what I did" Yoona opened her eyes and met the loving eyes of her lover.

"You know he can do nothing to me.. My dad would kill him if he lay a finger on me." Tiffany said assuring Yoona and caressing her shoulder for comfort.

Yoona smiled. "Yes, I know he will never hurt you but... The other people involved, he might destroy her." Yoona looked at the ground and Tiffany hug her she understands what Yoona meant. "He thought that Jessica Unnie and I have some relationship and I am afraid that he might do something to hurt Sica Unnie .." Yoona looked worried but she can't look at Tiffany in her eyes. Yes, she and Jessica does not have any sort of relationship but she was the reason why Yoona wanted to have space and seeing her worried like that to Jessica could guilt Yoona right now.

Tiffany looked a little too bothered with Jessica's involvement but she needed to think straight. Yoona is right, Jessica has nothing to do with it and if she said that she'll be behind Yoona no matter what today is the day to show it.

Tiffany lifted Yoona's chin so they can meet each others eyes. Yoona is a little too uncomfortable but as soon as Tiffany gave her those eye smile she smiled back.

"I don't want Jessica to be hurt either. You told me how good of a friend she is to you and she treated you as her sister and she had become my best friend when I worked on the bank so she being hurt is something I don't want to happen. So we need to do what we need to do Yoona." Tiffany said reassuring Yoona.

"But you should not be involve Tiffany it is my battle.

"Did I not tell you I stand by you, and that means I will fight your battle too.. Because I (kiss Yoona's forehead) Love (Kiss her nose) You." The last word ended on Yoona's lips and they shared another passionate kiss.

--

"They look so good together... Match made in heaven." Irene said admiring Yoona and Tiffany.

"I am worried about Seulong." Leetuk said.

"We can't be in between them when it comes to that and you know why..." Victoria sighed she looked at Tae Yeon's room direction yet the other elder is not coming out.

"She's fine Victoria." Leetuk said.

-

Yuri woke up and the other half of the bed was empty she stood up and went straight to the bathroom today is the day that she is needed back to work as her vacation leave ended and she smiled she missed working of course so she get ready as she always do. She sings a song as she take a shower.

"Oooh Fantastic Baby!" She even dance along with the Big Bang hit. "Woah!!" She nearly died as she saw Seo Hyun inside the bathroom her nose won't stop bleeding.

"Good morning Yuri."

"What are you doing Seo Hyun?"

Yuri gulp hard she can't move as she is looking at the perfect body of the angel. Her heart is raising and her eyes are blinking thousand times. She is almost in a coma when Seo Hyun embraced her... She turned into stone and the ground become red because of too much blood coming out from her nose. She knows that no matter what happened she respects Seo Hyun so much more than anything, kisses would be fine but touching her intimately would be something that Yuri despise, she knows that Seo Hyun and her come in two different worlds....No she can't take it anymore so she pulled Seo Hyun away but she was bleeding even more when she pulled Seo Hyun, Jessica Jung is now the girl sharing the shower with her... All of a sudden she felt comfortable... All of the sudden she felt the touch was not prohibited... That it is normal.. No restrictions.

"Yuri... I love you still." Jessica murmured ily.

"I love you too." Yuri said and she felt their lips touches and she move in sync with it closed eyes. Then she started touching the girl on her waist and Yuri was pushes all of a sudden and fell from the bed. She saw stars and shook her head the she saw Seo Hyun stripped out with shirt torn and she knows she was the one who did it damn dreams.. Damn wet dreams.

"Hey" she felt guilty as she saw Seo Hyun almost crying. She felt that she was a with that view and all she can feel is guilt.

"I'm sorry... I mean I did not mean to do it at all.. Seo ..."

"Don't touch me." The angel was scared and all she can do is ran out of the room... And hug her knees as she cried... Why does she felt violated she should not Yuri is her girlfriend human always do those but she is not one of them a cruel fact she can't change... She thought of what Tae Yeon said..

"She is still a human and sometimes maintaining a relationship is not all about love there are things that you should consider needs that we cannot give to them." Tae Yeon said.

And that is one realization that Tae Yeon had always been right about human and Seo Hyun could only cry harder... There are things that she can't give Yuri and one is the need of the body a thing they call love making.

-

"I will definitely!!!!!"

"What Victoria?" Leetuk asked of course they are not allowed to threaten a human's life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter