Eleven

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did... You ... Guys... See .. That?" Suho asked as he slowly turns his head to face the elders and all he could see are two elders (Victoria and Tae Yeon) eyes balls popping out, literally then he gulped big time and spread his wings and protected, the little angel Irene from what is about to happen....

Victoria felt heat as she comes back on her consciousness she faced the elder beside her and she immediately spread her wings and flew away.....

Tae Yeon turned red! Her whole face an indication that she is in HellTae.. She glared, deadly to Leetuk who remained calm the whole time... There was a gulp from him, he too does not want HellTae to appear... Rare it is but it is something to really avoid.

"YOU!" Tae Yeon shouted pointing at Leetuk. The concerned one opened his mouth as if asking what have I done wrong. "IT IS YOUR FAULT!! SEO HYUN SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NECT ELDER YET YOU RUINED EVERYTHING NOW SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN AND THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT SHE'D BE BACK!" Every word makes Tae Yeon closer to Leetuk and the latter just walk backward as the elder who is only up to his chest attacks her with that point finger.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR MISSION!! YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HIM BE AND BOMI ... NOW AN INNOCENT HUMAN OR NO INNOCENT HUMANS AND ONE OF OUR KIND IS SUFFERING!!" Tae Yeon is really angry.. The other three are just watching them.

Leetuk looked down and held on Tae Yeon's wrist..

"That is why I am sorry and I am here to correct everything."

"HOW COULD YOU CORRECT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!" Tae Yeon blurted out.

"I...."

"WE SHOULD TELL SEO HYUN SHE'D LISTEN TO ME!" Tae Yeon said still in a mad tone.

"Again, Tae Yeon... We can't she needs to figure out what she really want.. To be a love angel or to be a human... But again consequences applies if she choses to be a human... The next of Yuri's kin would suffer as what happened to Kangin's or Jessica rather, she lost the love of her life her soul mate and might not fall anymore.... That is according to Aphrodite, she never really wants to lose Angels so she bargain it to be that way...." Leetuk said.

"WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT SHE SAYS?!!? I NEED SEO HYUN BACK" Tea Yeon said mad and there was a huge thunder sound Aphrodite heard them....

Everyone looked up afraid that the Goddess would appear anytime soon...

Tae Yeon gulp, no one wants to disappoint her... NO ONE.

"Aish,,, i was just kidding." Tae Yeon said she became calmer that earlier.

"We need to fix this." Leetuk said seriously.

Realizing that Tae Yeon is back to normal Victoria, Suho and Irene flew closer to them.

"How?" Suho asked.

"I don't know but we need to help each other." The leader said.

"What makes you so sure that I will help?" Tae Yeon crossed her arms.

"Because ... Because we all know that you care the most on the chart on the wall and love is your hope for humans and ... Seo Hyun she got a lot of potential.." Leetuk said.

"Aish! I know it, she is hell of a great love angel yet, we sent her on Earth too early, it was an impulsive decision! I KNEW IT... "

"You agreed to it too Tae Yeon... We , i did not know about the consequences not u til I have decided to turn my back completely to Kangin and serve what I am here for."

"It does not make sense though, I mean you let go of Kangin yet Jessica suffers? I mean still?" Suho thought out loud.

"It was a little too late when I changed my mind and heart fully... And Aphrodite wants us to fix the chart... Or more likely I fix it but I need to admit it I need your help guys." Leetuk said seriously looking on the white foggy, smokey ground.

Tae Yeon glared, yet felt pity to Leetuk...

"Aish! Give me one good reason why?"

"I agree with him on this one Tae, I mean I hate the fact that he started all this... That we needed to fix it for him but... This is our job to make love effective, we might have our weak points and unfortunately he let it rule him now as his fellow elders we need to help him to fix all this mess... I mean if Seo Hyun would make the same mistake at least we have done something to try and fix it not like not doing anything at all and let Jessica suffer." Victoria said seriously.

Tae Yeon is just looking at her of course she does know that helping Leetuk would fix things she just want to see Leetuk repenting on the biggest sin considered in their kin.

Tae Yeon looks at Leetuk and she knows that he had repent with those regrets showing on her mind.

"Arra, how can we fix this if we cannot tell Seo Hyun... And what shall we do to Jessica and Yoona and Tiffany... Tiffany having second thoughts about Yoona because of the kiss and Jessica's involvement and now Jessica seemed to fall back to Yuri but Yuri fell for our Seo Hyun who I trusted so much by the way not to fall but it happened... Tell me, Leetuk do you have anything in mind that we should do to fix this chaotic event." Tae Yeon said in one breathe.

"Wow! First of all Tae Yeon Elder you are jiang!" Suho said. "Second of all that is a bloody chaotic... Situation..."

"Stop at second if you have nothing good to say." Victoria glared at Suho, He zip his lips.

"Obviously, we need to guide Jessica... I mean she'd be hurt tremendously about Yuri and Seo Hyun and if we fix Yoona and Tiffany... She'd need someone to guide her." Tae Yeon said.

"Shall we send someone?" Victoria asked.

"I think we should... But make sure that, the someone we'll send would be less likely to be human... You know.." Leetuk said.

"Meaning someone who won't fall or be tempted just someone who'll stay behind her..." Victoria said.

"Yeah! Someone who hates hunan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter