Twelve

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long rectangular table is filled with the best food in the world. This is really rare for Mr. Hwang... Having her last born to be visiting him so he asked for his schedule to be cleared, no meetings, no anything to disturb him. He even have his maids singing disney songs to welcome his princess.... Tiffany.

Mr. Hwang fixes his tie making sure that he looks presentable for his daughter, he straighten his body as he saw the pink Benz heading their parking lot. The Hwang mansion is ridiculous it is big as Disney Land.. Well they are really rich richer than the Ims.

Tiffany carelessly parked her car outside the mansion almost hitting the fountain. She opened her car door and walk out... She normally have the brightest smile on earth when it happens but now she looks pretty feisty.

The maids were supposed to start their number performing Be My Guest from Beauty and the Beast but Tiffany raise her hand indicating that she is not in the good mood saying stop right there the maids were left hanging inhaling air using their mouths.

"My Princess, what is wrong?" Mr. Hwang asked a little too dramatic as if he is asking on the stage for a musical.

"Dad drop it I need to talk to you about something." Tiffany said she is wearing a pink hoody and a short with a very long face, not having a so good day... Totally not. Well the normal Tiffany would have acted that she was the lead female that her dad is directing yet she does not feel like it.

Mr. Hwang senses it so he opened his arms. "Come here princess tell me what's wrong." A comforting father he is... The world thinks of him as a cool dad well he lets his princess live a normal life.

Tiffany drop her y facade and become the king's daughter as she bury herself on her father's arm.

"Dad, I know you are a man of your words but..." Tiffany thought twice but she knows she needs to let it out. "But is there a way .... A way to break my engagement to Im Yoona." Tiffany let it out, she can't suffer for too long.

Mr. Hwang is totally not stupid he knows his precious princess was hurt my Im Yoona.

"Come on princess... Think it over ... Don't make decisions when your mad.." Her father tried to lighten up the mood by imitating LLCOOL J on All I have with those lyrics yet Tiffany stood firm.

"Dad please.." Those puppy eyes of Tiffany is Mr. Hwang's weakness

He looked at his daughter and he does not want to do it, this is going to be the biggest merging of Tycoons the Ims and Hwangs. But he is not that heartless, he is not up for using his daughter for money.

"Think it over Tiffany Honey... This will not be easy." Mr. Hwang said well if the engagement will be broken it means war for Ims and Hwangs.. Business competition, hard feelings and all the s there could be.

"I am serious dad... I mean it, if you break the engagement I will move back in and take care of our other business I will help you and Oppa and acknowledge my task as a daughter... Please Dad.." Tiffany is begging... Never had Mr. Hwang let his daughter beg because one he always gives what she wants and this time her daughter is begging and negotiating is something really different,

Mr. Hwang looks at Tiffany deeply, he is looking on her soul and she knows that she is in pain.., and Mr. Hwang can't bear it especially if it is his Princess.

"Alfred!" Mr. Hwang called his butler, his name is not really Alfred e made that up, he kind of have that dream of becoming the real batman.

"Yes sir?" His name Joonghyun and he is so used to be Mr. Hwang's Alfred.

"Call the Ims for dinner... We need to settle a matter." Mr. Hwang said. Joonghyun left immediately and started dialing a number and started talking.

"Thank you... I love you Dad." Tiffany hugged her father...

Mr. Hwang smiled ."Anything for my princess."
-------------------

"So what exactly happened?" Jessica is all dressed up she has her arms crossed looking at Yoona who happened to be in so much pain... The scene of Tiffany played back in her mind... Tiffany cried, she cried real hard... Yoona tried to hold her but... Tiffany shrug her arms... She stood up and the last words that she heard from Tiffany was....

"You are on your own Yoona! Our engagement is cancelled." Tiffany storm out of the room throwing the ring they shared....

Yoona tried to follow but she realized that she was and ran back as she keeps on shouting Tiffany's name.... Yet she was ignored.

"She left me I am officially single...yey." Yoona said totally sarcastic, she looks like a girl that had been deserted in one island for thousands of days.

"Yoong! Yeah I saw it.. So you and Tiffany were engage and you asked her to fid out about your feelings and flirted with me and we end up then she left you? Wow... Is it now unfair for me? I mean ... What if I fell for you? Would I be.... Alone? ." Jessica is having her own trail of thoughts, the good thing about her personality is that she is really cool no matter what... She'd cool. Especially now she knows who she wants.

"Sica... I am really sorry I was so confused that I got you in this jeopardized the relationship you have with Tiffany but swear to all the Gods I have no intentions of using you just so happened that..."

"That Tiffany is who you love." Jessica finished the sentence she sighed so hard and she pats Yoona's head. "Look Yoong" she sighed before continuing. "I just realized it that... That we never really realize the value if something or someone not until we lost them... Now we both know who we want... Yours you hurt her big time because of confusion and partly me... And mine? I hope it is not too late...." Jessica sighed remembering Seo Hyun and Yuri.

"A little too late? Why?" Yoona asked she noticed the sudden change on Jessica's face.

"Well... Yuri has a new girlfriend." Jessica said in a weak tone.

"So?" Yoona said firmly.

"What do you mean so?" Jessica was dumbfounded.

"So! So what if she has a girlfriend.. I mean marriage couple got divorce... And continents separates too... It's just her Girlfriend so you will have 40% chance that you'd kill it." Yoona said determine she is gaining strength from time to time.

"But.."

"No buts Jessica if you love Yuri.. You fight for her... No matter what I know it will hurt thousands of times but come on... Once you get her back it is the best feeling there is!"

"Are you talking about me or your situation?" Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter