Six

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is walking on her doorway she lives in a high end condominium, though her identity as a Hwang is hidden her father does not let her to just live a in a crowded place without protection. She is still one important person in the society.... She is looking at the ground while she is in the elevator and she is just sighing... She can't believe she let her emotions ran through her when she followed Yoona the scene is playing back in her head... The looks on Yoona's eyes, confused, pity she can't even read it and her hand being removed from her arms, it was unbelievable....

"What am I compare to a long lost love? I am just a girl that she is arranged to marry no feelings... Nothing." Tiffany talked to herself.

"Ding." A sound that she had reached her floor. She is walking on the hallway keeping her head low... Looking at the ground as if it the most interesting thing to see in earth.

She was startled as a shadow appeared on the ground, she lifted her head and she saw a figure standing on front of her door. Tiffany stuck up, she swallowed her saliva and narrowed her eyes as she bowed and head to her door.

The figure is wearing a trench coat with her scarf up to half of her face for she won't be photograph, she is still one hell of celebrity. It is almost midnight and she got home already, she had been calling Tiffany but the latter was not picking up. God knows how many text messages she had sent to the girl worried without any response.... There were those message apologizing, sweet talking then mad being ignored and all.

Tiffany entered her code and the door opened. She sighed and kept her door open inviting the person inside her humble apartment. Inviting her fiancé inside.

Yoona smiled as she walks in the said unit. She unroll her scarf and removed her trench coat revealing her sleeping attire.

Tiffany smiled as she saw Yoona wearing a V neck white shirt and a lady boxer. Real comfy.

"What?" Yoona asked.

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and removed her shoes and coat revealing her bank uniform.

This is her first time inside Tiffany's unit she does bring the girl home but she'd only walk her up to the door step.... Tiffany is a clean freak, she'd thought everything would be in pink well she is not wrong, it looks like a human size doll house... The walls are in lightest pink, there is an abstract painting of all shades of pink on the wall. Then the kitchen her bar was pink second shade probably.... The cabinets too... Her fridge kitchen wares... Her L shape couch is hot pink, curtains everything... It is a studio type apartment with dividers that somehow hides the bed room. The TV is even customized to be pink.

"Wow... You really love pink." Yoona's  only comment,

"Take a seat... I will just clean up... There is food there if you are hungry." Tiffany said she is trying to be as sweet as she could but it was cold. She can't control it.

"You want me..." Yoona would say a joke to lighten up the mood just like old days but before she could finished Tiffany rolled her eyes and Yoona just bites her lips.

The next thing that happened is Tiffany is long gone going in the bathroom.

"Is fate playing with us? We should talk to them!" Victoria said all angst, Tae Yeon and her are still watching over them.

"I guess not... Fate act on what we create, since we have imbalance going on he'll just follow what is written. I don't know but look Tiffany's and Yoona's line just become a little bit clear,.. Maybe Yoona was confused for a moment as Jessica happened to appear in front of her. I mean Jessica meant something to her but now... Tiffany is... Just important as Jessica that is why there is a line connecting to both because she have feelings for both." Tae Yeon explained analyzing Yoona's behavior.

"Is that possible?" Victoria asked.

"Well I was actually observing the chart and the line between Yoona and Jessica had always been there, and Jessica never looks at her any more than a dongsaeng so it never shows.. But Yoona's feelings had always been there, have you forgotten Victoria? There were thousands of lines connected to someone and these won't have colors not until their feelings are mutual... Now that Seo Hyun accidentally (Victoria rolled her eyes) yes accidentally, pour the love potion to Jessica to Yoona's the line became visible... Now I am thinking maybe we are trying to help the wrong person, shouldn't it be Im Yoona we are helping to decide?" Tae Yeon said thinking.

"Well Im Yoona is indeed confused about it and we know sooner or later she'll make a choice but Kwon Yuri's future is in jeopardy on this so I do believe that we have sent Seo Hyun at the right person... We are helping her fix her life, the life that was most affected on this change... We look onto Tiffany's future and she'd become successful and ..."

"But lonely." Tae Yeob said.

"We can only do too much Tae Yeon.. You know that.. It is either we correct what is by trusting we made the right decision or let one life suffer too much" Victoria said they both felt that it is the most sensible conversation they had ever have.

Leetuk brought Seo Hyun home. Home meaning Yuri's apartment....

Well they just drove around the city looking for the place called Peppers. But there was nothing.....

"You sure don't want to spend the night in my apartment?" Leetuk asked.

"I need to check on Yuri..." Seo Hyun said well she can only think of worse that Yuri could possibly feel right now.

"Arra..." Leetuk said and drive away.

Seo Hyun entered the place and she went to the floor, the door is unlock as if Yuri knew she'll be back anytime.. She opened the door and she saw Yuri sitting on the couch looking on the ceiling as if it is the most interesting view on earth.... It is the same look that Seo Hyun had earlier.

"Where did you go?" Yuri asked she knew someone came in.

"I hang out with a friend." Seo Hyun was obliged to answer.

"I did not know that you angels have angel friends and hang out..." Yuri drank another bottle of beer.

"How are you feeling? I was looking all over for you warn you that today could be the day that Yoona and Jessica would meet." Seo Hyun said she moved closer to Yuri and she sat beside the girl a meter away.

Yuri started sobbing as the scene replayed... Jessica slapped her so hard.. She was tailed by Yoona she saw the hug and that just tear her apart ....

"Yuri." Seo Hyun said as she tilt her head over to the crying girl.

"Why? Why did you have to make her not love me anymore? Why? You are such a stupid angel mixing up names hurting me this way!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter