Five

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Doctor Im" A native welcomed a team of doctors who is to do a charity event in the said remote village. They shook hands. Following them is a team of people with medical equipment, food, water and medicine... A medical mission led by Doctor Im.

She is fairly rich and beautiful she married the man who happened to be the heir of the IMBank and her being a kind person did not changed, she is always bringing her daughter with her and that is Im Yoona... Her only child she is seven when she started bringing Yoona and two years had past she still come with her mother... Yes she is nine now... They always have Butler Jung with them and his granddaughter named Jessica... 

Yoona was shy first at Jessica but she have opened up with the girl and their puppy love seemed to blossom... They are always together playing around and making plans for the next medical mission....

Jessica was Yoona's crush ever since because she was nice and cute and funny above all she looks at Yoona as Yoona , not the heiress of IMBank.

"Unnie." Yoona called, Jessica is a year older than her.

"Neh, Yoona ssi."  Jessica answered she is lying on the grass and Yoona imitated her.

They are both looking at the sky.

"Jessica Unnie."

"Hmm?"

"Do you believe in fate?" Yoona  asked out of nowhere.

"Fate? Wae?" Jessica said keeping her gaze to the sky.

"Nothing, I just want to know" Yoona said.

"Asked me that after years of not seeing me and I would probably say yes if we see each other." Jessica answered.

"If we ever get separated... I'd probably look for you Unnie." Yoona said holding Jessica's hand..... It was indeed a puppy love.

"Then that is no fate... If we are to see each other again without giving effort then that is fate.... Maybe that meant something.."

"Maybe we are meant to be." Yoona said as her heart raise her first love she thought... A puppy love.

"Maybe" Jessica closed her eyes and sighed... Rain started pouting as they stood up and ran to their cottage. 

There were three men asking for Dr. Im's help as they took Dr. Im with them.... The next thing that happened was horror to everyone... Yes, the men kidnapped the Doctor asked for ransom together with Yoona, they took advantage of Dr. Im's kindness and they killed butler Jung and Dr. Im... That made the young girl undergone trauma and that was the time that Yoona become cold to everyone, doubtful on people and careful to almost everything....

After the said event she had never seen Jessica anymore but she still is dear to her, not only Jessica looks at her as Yoona but the said girl protected her during their captive.... So she had always been dear to Yoona's heart.

~~~~~~~~~

"Leetuk, where are we going? I mean we have passed this street already is everything okay?" Seo Hyun asked as she is sitting the passenger seat. 

Leetuk had never talked since they had te encounter with the couple who they met in  the hallway.

"Yah! Leetuk elder?" Seo Hyun asked but still in a calm manner.... She tried poking Leetuk's cheek who is staring blankly on the road and then she punched his cheek and finally she got his attention.

"Aw!" He yelp in pain... "Why did you do that Seo Hyun?" He was mad.

"You were driving the same direction for hour now and I kind of not sure why are we passing the same street for like eight times now!" Seo Hyun said crossing her arms.

Leetuk look around the place and this was the place where Kangin and him met... He shook his head and he lecture himself that Kangin is human and he is an Angel ... The Cupid and he had made the right decision.

"Aish ... Mianhe Seo Hyun." Leetuk's only word.

"So where are we going?" Seo Hyun asked.

"I kind of forgot the place wait I'll call Tae Yeonnie." Leetuk said and he took a white Iphone 6 plus out if his pocket.

"Is Tae Yeon elder here on earth too?" Seo Hyun asked excitedly.

"Aniyo I am making a call to heaven."

"Is that even possible?" Seo Hyun's face lighten up.

"Aniyo I am just pretending? Of course it is possible but only to elders like us... You can't contact your only communication with us is prayers." Leetuk said.

"Tae Yeon ssi." Leetuk said excitedly.

"Yah!! Leetuk I am watching you! You better get your toot back here before you create another problem like what you....." Tae Yeon is talking non stop she was mad.

"Arraso! I will ... I know what I am doing I am here to help Seo Hyun so I will stay as much as she needs me." Leetuk said and Tae Yeon of course is doubtful especially KangIn is around.

"Oh... You better..."

"Tae Yeon elder?" Seo Hyun said well Leetuk passed the phone to Seo Hyun before Tae Yeon would make another speech of hers.

"Aigoo.. Seo Hyun how are you? I am watching over you... You are doing a good job I miss you..." A change of mood happens to Tae Yeon as she heard Seo Hyun spoke...

"Ask her where are we supposed to go." Leetuk said well... He needs to know.

"Tae Yeon Elder ... I miss you too.. I miss heaven so much so I will make sure that I will finish this mission and go back right away once I am done... Mianhe Tae Yeon elder, I was irresponsible." Seo Hyun said they are conversing like mother and child.

"Arra... They are in Peppers that is where you need to go,," Tae Yeon said teary eyes.

"Peppers?" 

"Neh." 

"I know that... Now hang up before my minutes will be wasted." Leetuk said but before Seo Hyun not Tae Yeon could protest he did end the call already.

"Old man!" Tae Yeon comented.

~~~~~~~~

Jessica and Yoona are talking and blushing at the same time they have their own tables, all eyes on them but so rare still trying to make their night fun....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter