Sixteen

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A res carpet is making it's way towards a huge castle like door and golden everything is everywhere.

"Nothing but the best for my only daughter" Taecyeon said as he observes everything, from napkins to decorations, to glasses to ALL. That is how hands on he is when it comes to his princess the birthday celebrant, Stephanie Hwang.

He smiles like a King to everyone that arrives may it be a lady or a prince. He knows that this could be the time that his princess would choose a replacement to her previous prince, but he is worried he knows that Tiffany's feelings are still with the girl in red... Yes, he saw the sight of Im Yoona.... She is definitely a head turner as she walks inside the venue. Her skin is sparkling as she is holding a black pouch wearing her long tube, ballon elegant red dress, her hair is clipped on the side and curled below. Damn, if Taecyeon would be on her age, he would totally court her and give everything to her.

He gulped as Yoona move his direction. Cold sweat appeared.

"Good evening sire" Yoona motioned like a bowing princess.

"Hello, Yoona.. Glad you made it." Taecyeon said everyone is looking at them because of Yoona? Or because most of the people knows that Yoona and Tiffany are engage... Yet there is a party like this.

"I have not seen any news about breaking your engagement towards my daughter" Taecyeon said a little too loud that everyone looked at them and started talking, whispering...

Yoona glared at the people but she managed to smile. "Is it not your job, sire? You were the one who initiates to break it anyway." Yoona sounded respectful but bitterness run through her.

"My daughter was the one cheated on." Taecyeon showing off and everyone look at Yoona.. Reporters are starting to write and all.. This is totally a huge scandal and headlines would be about them for sure: Yoona opened and about to say something when....

"The Princess of Hwang Enterprise." Music starts "Stephanie Hwang."

The curtains opened in between and there revealed a breathe taking beauty. She is wearing a pink sparkling dress. Hands are in lace gloves up to her elbows. Her hair is neatly done..and her tiara just suits her.. She definitely looks like the princess everyone would dream of having.

She took a deep breathe and finally open her eyes. This is the beginning of her accepting her fate, to be the heiress of on of the richest family in SK. She needed to say goodbye to the old Tiffany, now she is a Hwang, a million dollar Hwang.

Tiffany searched for the face of her father and there he is standing on the crowd, smiling at her, he looks so proud and satisfied, Tiffany loved it, she turned to the person beside him and it was Im Yoona, she felt sad and hurt again and tears starting to build up... How can she not chose her? She asked herself... She is perfect,,,, but she decided to shrug the sadness as she look at the old man who nodded for encouragement and Tiffany did that too ... As she starts to step down from the large golden stair case.

Men are bowing as soon as she passes by.. Every prince and princess of every tycoon kin were lined up trying to impress this lovely Hwang.

Tiffany is just smiling and barely remember everyone's name.. She is not fun of such event especially if she is the one in the spot light. She is looking for a certain girl in red dress, she can't hide her feelings that she is still in love with the Im.. Yoona was spotted in the middle of reporters. Yes she is being asked about the accusation of Mr. Hwang, her cheating towards Tiffany... She is not responding but she feels suffocated.

Tiffany's head was on her direction, well se does not care who grabs her hand and kiss it she is really worried to Yoona.

"You think she'll leave? Your dad announced the cheating part and she was caught off guard"

The voice is familiar she does not remember when or where she heard it so she tilted her head towards the girl and her eyes met a familiar pair of lips and yes she blushed.

"Choi Soo Young, from the house of Chois, princess Hwang." Soo Young introduced herself and she smiled sheepishly.

"Wh-- at are you doing here?" Tiffany startled as she remember her first kiss, okay she never kissed anyone not even Yoona so that is her first kiss her impulsive decision to make Yoona jealous... And she smiled since her partner from crime is there too...

"Duh, I received an invite.. No, my parents did so there, they pushed me in attending this ball." Soo Young said in a sigh. Tiffany tilted her head back to Yoona's direction. Yoona is now in the party and the reporters are already gone. The guards handled them, Now Yoona looks pissed..

"She looks scary." Soo Young said they are both looking at Yoona's direction who happen to be going to the bar to grab something to drink.

"Yeah...but beautiful." Tiffany said looking at Yoona intensely.

"I did not really get this party.. I mean yeah it is a celebration of your birthday.. Accepting that you are a Hwang and finding a prince? But you got yourself one heck of a princess and you obviously want to talk to her, right now." Soo Young said sipping from her glass of champagne. "Damn This one is good." Soo Young said.

"Have you not heard my father she cheated on me." Tiffany said a little to low. She grabs the glass of Soo Young and drink it in one ... People are looking at them...

"You kissed me first... Before I saw her lip locking with Jessica."

"But she was flirting with my best friend and something happened between them.. I saw them on one bed.. One ing bed Soo Young!" Tiffany said gripping on the glass a lite harder that it almost break, before it happens Soo Young took it from her.

"Chill Princess they were drunk and lonely..."

"But.."

"But,, I remember this one time when I was so drunk I woke up next to Yuri ... And believe me we swear to each other to never ever drink up to that point again.. Or worse.. I slept on my puke with a dog beside me... On the streets." Soo Young said and Tiffany laugh, everyone looking at them and Taecyeon is smiling, thinking finally.. She found someone who could make her laugh.

"That is disgusting."

"The Yuri part? Yeah I bathe alcohol that day." Soo Young said and Tiffany laugh again.

"The dog part." Tiffany said hitting Soo young laughing.

Soo Young looked at Tiffany and she smiled. Tiffany is damn stunning, if she is not in her right mind she would fall for the girl but she knows she'd lose so she just let a friendship be for them..

They kept on talking and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter