Ten

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun and Yuri entered the bar and there were number of people mostly her officemates and some of the party goers. Seo Hyun would gradually stop and bow to the person that she bump in to. Yuri look back and she have observing Seo Hyun doing that and she smiled with the behavior.. Most people does not care if they bump to someone but Seo Hyun would just bow and apologized.

Yuri grabs Seo Hyun's hand and the angel could only look at it. She felt her blood raising as Yuri's and her hand are together.

"Don't mind them if they are bumping you or you to them.. It is a club so everyone is partying." Yuri said shouting, she was talking non stop but Seo Hyun's gaze are focus on their hands and she can feel her heart beat increasing, she took a deep breathe and gulped big time. Her face redden.

"Oh, so Yoona and Jessica they are together." Yuri said, funny because her jealousy is no longer like before that she'd get Jessica from anyone. This time she could look at Jessica with someone.

"We should go to the bar and you should meet Soo..." Yuri stopped as she saw Soo Young stuck up... Eyes wide opened as Tiffany's arm wrapped on Soo and the other hand hold on her chin as their lips lock.

Yuri gulped then looked at Seo Hyun and her lips and sweat started to form on top of her head.

Seo Hyun looked at Yuri with a questioning look then looked on the bars direction... That explains why Yuri looks at her so weird even wetting her own lips.
--------

"Omo! This is problem!" Victoria said as she is watching the large hologram.

"Aish! Suho! Look at what you've done they are falling for each other and Seo Hyun is becoming more human!" Tae Yeon said as she hits Suho's head.

"Aw!" Suho can't complain more.

"Well line of Soo Young and Fany?" Victoria asked as the whole head quartered quack all red lights as if it is a bigt emergency.

"Ottoke.." Tae Yeon and Victoria face palmed.
------------

"Omo! Im Yoona.." Seo Hyun shouted. As she saw Yoona pulling Tiffany from Soo Young. Everyone was looking at the engaged couples direction. As Yoona clench her fist and grabs Soo Young's collar.

Yuri dashed to Jessica who she spotted on the ground well Yoona could have pushed her or so... She helped Jessica immediately and then held the girl's hand from preventing her to go to the scene, Yuri was not able to control it, maybe no matter how much she denies it, there would always be a care towards Jessica. She felt dizzy something is happening in her system that she can't explain,

"Hey man, I did not do something trust me.. I was just." Soo Young trying to defend herself. She'd lie if she did not like the kiss...

"You might be tall but you can't beat me!" Yoona said clenching her jaw.

"Not my thing man." Soo Young said waving her hand. The bouncers were supposed to go but Soo Young stopped them she thinks she could still control the situation.

"Yoong! Stop there are people here you don't want them to see you..." Tiffany stopped as Yoona glared at her. She tighten her grips on Soo Young's collar and threw the girl as she breathe in and out and grabs Tiffany's hand and drag the girl forcefully.

Everyone was just looking at them so as Jessica and Yuri who are totally clueless about what happened. They are standing side by side as Yuri's hand is holding on to Jessica's. They did not know how but it happened.

Seo Hyun is the only girl who is not looking at YoonFany leaving rather she was too focus on YulSic holding each other's hand.

Seo Hyun bit her lips, she was too confused about what she is feeling inside she was happy the moment Yuri holds her hand and something heavy appeared inside her the moment Yuri and Jessica held hands.

Yuri looked at their hands and there it is again a thump in her but this time it was hesitant as she looks at Seo Hyun's direction who managed to flash a smile at her Jessica and Yuri removed their hands from being tangled.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked.

Jessica looked at Seo Hyun and it hurts her more than seeing Yoona acting weird towards Tiffany.

"I...." She is controlling herself... To be broken... "I guess."

Yuri smiled slightly and pat Jessica's back.

Jessica missed that... So much... That she can only bite her lips and close her eyes.
------

"OMO!!" Tae Yeon jumped excitedly.

"Bwo?" Victoria asked, dumbfounded why Tae Yeon have that reaction though everything seemed to be messed up

"That is a miracle." Suho stated as she too stuck up on where Tae Yeon is looking at... Victoria smiled widely.

"Jessica.... She is back in love with Kwon Yuri!" All three of then shouted like there is no tomorrow and they were happily jumping up and down holding hands.

"All we need to do is fix the rest!" Victoria said excitedly but... The two other angels fell into silent as a new name appeared on the board,..

"Seo Hyun?" They felt a heavy heart,...

"She fell for her." Tae Yeon said sadly... "Because of you!!" Tae Yeon said as she unlimitedly hits Suho's head.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! ... Mianhe! I thought the potion was permanent,.. I wonder how it was reverted,," Suho asked.

"I corrected what happened wrong an ended every connection I have with Kangin..." All of them looked at Leetuk appeared,

"How is that connected?" Victoria asked.

"When human falls to angels it is fine no biggies, but when Angel love them back that is how issues arise.. Aphrodite, Goddess of love cursed every human who'd make an angel fall .. Yes that is right in this case it was Jessica who got affected who suffered because she is Kangin's sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter