Four

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny is whistling like a child she is excited with the news she received from the main office.

"Okay huddle everyone." Sunny shouted. 

Yuri walk out of her office and went to the  huddle area. 

Tiffany offered an eye smile to everyone and Jessica is seating beside her.

"How are you feeling Yul?" Sunny asked as they wait for the rest of the employees to enter the huddle area.

That said question caught Jessica's attention she then look at Yuri... She was searching for an evidence that Yuri moved on, it does bother her thinking that Yuri finally have a girl.

"All good Sunny ssi... Thanks." Yuri said looking at Jessica.

"Yuri Sunbaenim, how is Seo Hyun ssi?" Tiffany asked all of a sudden.. Well she remembers the girl, of course she would she almost attacked her.

Jessica narrowed her eyes hearing that name... Well, she was not introduced to Seo Hyun but Tiffany was talking non stop about the girl who she said Yuri's new girl to EVERYONE...

Sunny smirks she likes that fact that Yuri finally moved on.

"Eeeer Seo-- Seo Hyun is fine.. I left her sleeping at home." Yuri startled the last part was too honest and that gave thousands of ideas to Sunny and Tiffany who are smiling at each other sheepishly.. And then Jessica, she was looking blankly at somewhere biting her lips feeling jealous? Disappointed and jealous.

"Is she living with you?" Jessica asked anger is on her tone and Sunny gulped.

Tiffany just look at her dumbfounded why there was such tone from Jessica's voice.

Yuri gulped and was about to answer when the rest of the people came inside the huddle area. They look at each other intensely. 

"Oh ah eer.. Guys good thing that you are all here." Sunny said she wanted the two to stop looking at each other. Well she was successful as she started her speech.

"I just want to let you know that we'll have a party later well.. The only daughter of the owner of this bank is going to have a site visit yes, a site visit.., but she'll treat us for a party for our good work so yeah ... I expect everyone to be done at exactly five o'clock arraso." Sunny said.

Tiffany's eyes twinkles her fiancé is visiting her furthermore it will be a chance for Yoona to at least be closer to people... Tiffany took her cellphone right away and sent a message to Yoona.

"Heard about the site visit.. Missing your fiancé much?" She said... It did not take a minute as Yoona replied.

"I miss you and I'll see you later."

"Can't wait." Tiffany responded.

"At least look good for me tonight :)." Yoona said.

"No effort needed.. ;)" Tiffany responded.

"I know.. Have a meeting need to run see you later." Yoona's text..

"Take care and see you....love you." Tiffany was about to hit send but she saw the last words so she deleted and put her pocket back in her phone.

"Okay so That's it.. Back to work guys." Sunny's last statement actually, Tiffany was too pre occupied to listen to her.

ELDERS

"Omo! It's gonna happen, Jessica and Yoona are now to see each other." Victoria said standing up from her chair.

"We need to do something about it." Tae Yeon said also standing on her chair.

"Aniyo... We can't stop it from happening we need to be calm about this situation." Leetuk said drinking his tea.

"The imbalance is not going to happen for real... We..." Tae Yeon is now panicking.

"We need to at least tell Seo Hyun." Victoria said.

"Ara... I will go down on Earth. Leetuk said standing.

"Bwo? Can we not communicate to her through minds or so." Tae Yeon asked being suspicious to Leetuk's intention.

"Hehe we can make it more exciting." Leetuk said sweating.

"What is she doing anyway?" Tae Yeon asked and then focused on Seo Hyun's hologram.

Seo Hyun actually woke up and she is observing Yuri's apartment, well she is not feeling so well because Yuri said something not good to her last night. She sighed, never had she felt something like that in the past.

She holds on her chest.

"Omo why is this so heavy?" She sighed and lean to couch staring at the ceiling.... She is totally clueless about feelings.

Hours past and she still can't figure out what is happening to her as she kept the same position until her stomach growl... 

ELDERS

All three elders are looking up.

"What is interesting on the ceiling?" Victoria asked,

"Two ? Three hours had past?" Leetuk said.

"Well she is not doing anything... I mean someone should tell her what to do.... Or she should be curious about what needs to be done and prove to Human that she is not useless!" Tae Yeon said with a tone of anger.

Leetuk spread his wings and he flew up and the  he dive into the clouds. Before Tae Yeon and Victoria could say something or protest Leetuk is long gone to check on Seo Hyun.

"Wait... Did he?" Victoria was shock.

"Aish... That old man."

Seo Hyun is lookin up until a foot appear on the ceiling and it was a foot of a man.

She duck her way out of the sofa to make way of the figure passing through the ceiling.

Shining and shimmering. With her toned body... Six pack abs perfect Torso and lean s 

The figure flashed the most perfect smile there is.

"Leetuk elder." Seo Hyun of course recognize her.

"Hello Seo Hyun." 

"What are you doing here?" Seo Hyun asked startled.

Leetuk is topless he is still wearing his angel outfit but his wings disappeared.

"I am here to help you live like human." Leetuk smiled.

"But I am not human."

"I know but you need to adapt on what they are.. You need to pay it by their rules... Because if they find out, (Leetuk look so scary and serious.) worse things will happen." He said as he walks out the door.

"Where are we going?" Seo Hyun asked as she follow Leetuk.

"My place and I'll teach you what you should learn." Leetuk is walking towards the stairs everyone is turning their head to Leetuk as he walks shining. 

"We are going back to Heaven?" Seo Hyun said loud and that makes the people look at them.

Leetuk face her and put a finger in between .

"Rule number one! Never ever say that you live in heaven! People will think you are crazy!"

Seo Hyun removed Leetuk's finger and....

"So I need to lie just to be accepted... ANIYO that is bad." Seo Hyun pouted.

"You are not lying Seo Hyun you are protecting yourself... We can't let them know that we are different from them as humans already have their standards...." Leetuk continue walking and gaining attention.

"But... That is why Father gets mad at them they don't believe in us... In Him." Seo Hyun argued.

"Not everyone ... We create balance Seo Hyun and if we reveal who we are the balance would no longer be there..." Leetuk and Seo Hyun was walking fast and he turned left and right Seo Hyun is just tailing him. 

Seo Hyun had couple of questions and Leetuk kept on answering it.

"But what is the big deal with that?"

"There is... Do you not remember the deal with Lucifer?" Leetuk said they have been walking for thirty minutes.

"The deal?"

"Yeah... That Earth is a place that we cannot intervene, I am talking about us, ANGELS AND THEM (pointing at a girl who is a waitress who has horns and tail) demons." The girl smiled  at Leetuk and he just nod.

"Wait what is she doing here!" Of course Seo Hyun saw her real appearance but human see her as human.

"She cross overestimate and she is few of those who live and adapt human... She does not influence nor interact with bad intentions rather she just live her life, well back to the rule.... Or the deal, we can influence  but, for demons they cannot hurt nor interact with them with bad intentions and for us we need to keep the balance.." Leetuk explained as he continue to walk. "Part of keeping the balance is living like they are."

They reached a high end bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter