Fifteen

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seo Hyun unnie just eat everything you want... It was a short notice so we were not able to prepare." Hyuna, Yuri's younger sister said, she is holding her daughter who is now sleeping on her shoulder. She two years younger than Yuri and works in a local pharmacy as a retail pharmacist. Her husband? Well he is in the military. A soldier who miss his wife and daughter a lot.

They are seated around a circle table goo thing that they arrived exactly the time for dinner.

"Try this!" Yuri put vegetables on Seo Hyun's bowl. To be honest the little Angel is overwhelmed on what she sees, it is great as she watches Yuri's whole family asking question to her, about her health lifestyle everything like concerned individual and what fascinates her more is the way Yuri takes care of her youngest sister. Seulgi who is blind and she is feeding the girl and Seo Hyun is smiling with the view.

"Seo Hyun ssi," Yuri's mother called and the Angel look at her with respect.

"Neh?"

"Is our Yuri giving you a hard time? She is quite stubborn you know.." A smile of a mother is precious in Seo Hyun's eyes. Though her question is something in negative implication Seo Hyun could see that she is just concerned.

Seo Hyun smiled as she look at Yuri and blush before answering. "Yuri is great she takes care of me everyday and I am thankful to meet her." Yuri could not help but smile Seo Hyun never lie so her answer made Yuri's heart flutter and love Seo Hyun more.

"Yah! Don't say that because you are in front of her family... Yuri has a big responsibility you see her she needs to feed me and her mother as well as her sisters... And you need to take care of Seulgi if we pass away!" The grandma was too blunt for Seo Hyun but she did not startle.

"Granma!" It was Seulgi who complained for Yuri.

"I did not say it because I want to impress you, rather I said it because ... That is how I feel. I would be happy to take care of Seulgi." Seo Hyun smiled and again that answered made Yuri feel like jumping next to Seo Hyun and kiss her.

"Anyi! Seo Hyun Unnie you don't need to take care of me.. I have my girlfriend Joy, we'll marry and she said that she'll take care of me." Seulgi said proudly. Every face on the table looks like they are sorry for Seulgi except Yuri and Seo Hyun who believes in her.

"Aha! Who is this Joy? Where did you meet her er?" Yuri acted like a protective sister.

"I met her in the library." It is a small town and they let Seulgi roam around for everyone knows her in this town.

"She is the daughter of Park Dara. She is from The US.. " It was Hyuna who answered it.

"She did not visit her anymore after three weeks of being official." The Grandma said with loneliness.

"She is busy,, she could be studying." Seulgi defended. Everyone look at her with pitty.

"She could be." Yuri said, she knows why her family is looking with pity because, Seulgi was toyed by this Joy... She could have taken advantage of again.. She hated it.

It is evident that Seulgi was hurt, she may not be able to see their faces but she can feel it.... So bad.

"Seo Hyun ssi, where are you from?" Hyuna was the one who broke the silent.

"Heaven." It was a straight answer from the latter. And Yuri literally cough food out of as the rest of the family raise their brows.

"Heaven?" Yuri's mother asked.

"What she meant was , the food tasted heaven! She is from Seoul.. " Yuri explained of course she can't let her family know that Seo Hyun is from heaven... They might think she is a crazy .

"Ah what do you do?" It was her mother follow up question.

"I -- "

"She is a hotelier, she works in a hotel." It was Yuri who cut her off. Signaling her just to nod in agreeing.. Seo Hyun was confissed she never really wanted to lie but Yuri looked desperate so she let it be.. The whole night ran in like family members of Yuri would ask random questions about Seo Hyun and she would just answer in her behalf, she thought of Jessica while describing Seo Hyun's life... Well who else could she be in reference with Seo Hyun has no past she is an Angel who came from heaven to save her broken heart who she thanks all the Gods there is.

It was almost mid night and Yuri put Seulgi to bed, she loves her sister the most and hates it when she found out that Joy, who Seulgi fell for seemed to be toying her sister.

Seo Hyun is outside looking at the stars and Yuri smiled with the sight of her beautiful girlfriend. She went in the house before she sat beside Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun was surprised as she felt a blanket around her shoulders and a cup of hot tea offered to her by none other than Kwon Yuri. She looked at her and she smiled sweetly to her before looking back to the stars.

"Sorry about my family an their questions you know.." Yuri started a conversation.

"It's fine.., their fine... I hated the lies though." Seo Hyun said all honesty.

"Sorry." Yuri mumbled.

Seo Hyun look at Yuri. "I know... I know you can't tell them about me.. You and Jessica and all the things I caused."

"Seo Hyun.. You did not cause anything bad... Jessica fell out of love and me... I am lucky you saved me." Yuri explained as she move closer to Seo Hyun. Her heart is pounding she hates it whenever Seo Hyun would feel bad about what happened to her and Jessica. Yuri straighten her lips, she does not know how to explain further, she sighed and joined Seo Hyun in looking at the stars.

"I -- I have my family up there too." Seo Hyun said.

Yuri look at her.

"My elder Tae Yeon, she is considered as my mother then I have a number of brothers and sisters we were happy... We play around and just live a simple life as an Angel... We think of nothing else but to give humans love and seeing heart breaks and cheating hurt us... We don't eat together but we make music together." Seo Hyun got teary eyes. She forced a smile and look at Yuri.

"I guess I miss them a lot and seeing your family makes me want to see them." Seo Hyun confessed. This is the first time that Yuri could see Seo Hyun opened up to her.

"I will be thrilled to meet them all of them and ask for their blessing.."


-

"She is sweet." Irene said.

"Yah! She is a human she can't meet all of us!" Suho shouted.

-

"You'll spend a lifetime if you want to meet all of them... We are a lot. And Tae Yeon elder she will never give her blessing to you... She loves me a lot." Seo Hyun said smiling, she liked it how desperate Yuri looks like.

"I will prove to her that I love you and I deserve her precious Angel... I would be the best just for you." Yuri said smiling to Seo Hyun and The angel smiled back.. This time she was not sad rather she was happy... It felt so right fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter