Seventeen

Fated to Love Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Headlines: Hwang introduced the princess to the public

It was a pleasure to be part of the event where Hwang Miyoung, the heiress of the Hwangs was introduced to the public.

The themes was Disney princess and everyone came as a night shining armor or the princess on the side of this soon to be Queen. She rose like a real queen and acted as a lady for the pleasure of everyone.. Continue reading in page. 30

Im and Hwang merger will not happen as Yoona found true love

Im Yoona was known to be one of the hottest creature living in Earth and everyone knows that she is engage with the mysterious Hwang but rumor has it the merger will not happen as Yoona found someone else.

It was the night of Tiffany Hwang's identity announcement when Taecyeon Hwang announced that Yoona cheated on his daughter. Yes, public knows her to be aloof yet she was not last night when a team of reporters followed her and found her being sweet with a woman who does not have a name yet.... Continue reading in page 33

(Picture of Jessica and Yoona was released to the public)

"Is this you Sica?" Kangin asked.

Jessica never really like reading the papers. She used to live with her mom but since their mother is going to the US, she asked her older son to take care of his dongsaeng and Kangin just said yes right away now, Kangin lives with his sister and fiancé, Bomi, who works in a casino for night shift.

"Now that explains the reporters outside, they are waiting for you." Kangin said looking at the window.

"Bwo?! Gosh Oppa what is happening? How could they took a picture of me and Yoona in our secret place... And now, they think that Yoona and I are in a relationship? Otoke..." Jessica wanted to bury her face on the cereal that she is eating.

"Oh well.. Being involve in such news is not easy.. I mean you are dealing with the big names in the business world.. Wonder what will happen if Yoona's father would read about it." Kangin asked.

"Oh her father, he just happened to be the owner of the place I work in and I might no longer be able to find a job ever." Jessica felt so down: the door opened.

"Wow.. There are a lot of people outside and they are asking me if I know you Sica." Bomi said holding two huge bags of grocery coming inside their apartment. She just arrive from her shift.

"What did you tell them?" Kangin helped her with the bags.

"That you are my future in law and all... But I hurriedly go to the lobby as soon as they started throwing tomatoes and eggs." Bomi said removing her scarf.

"I don't feel like going to work today." Jessica sounded sad. And Kangin ruffled her hair.

"Okay.. Just stay at home Sica and call Yoona to have this fix." Kangin said he wear his coat and tie as he is ready to go to work and Bomi lock herself already in their room as she works night shift so she will be sleeping until tonight.

Before Kangin leaves the door he kissed his little sister in the forehead for some encouragement and she just smiled weakly. Now what does she need to do.

-

"This is a mess many people got involve in their scandal, how are we going to deal with it Elder?" Suho asked he is floating in the air on his Indian seat.

"We let them deal with it." All three angels who are watching heard a different voice and it was Victoria.

"You are back Victoria elder." Irene was too excited.

"Yeah.. Humans are worse than I imagine so as soon as I delivered the message to Jessica I ate couple of their food and flew back here right away." Victoria said and Leetuk hugged her.

"It is nice to have you back this is all in chaos Victoria and we need both of your help and Tae Yeon." Leetuk said.

"Yeah.. Heard from someone Seo Hyun admitted and there is no other way to have her know she made a mistake than Tae Yeon." Victoria said.

"You mean Tae Yeon elder is on Earth." Irene said.

"She needed to act like a mother and guide and protect her kids when they made a mistake and I know she is doing the right thing." Victoria said and the hologram have Tae Yeon playing she is being addicted to those fish like cakes... And she is grinning like an ahjuma with the way she eats.

"Or not?? Well food in Earth is tremendous!" Victoria tried to explain and scratch the back of her head.

"Yah!!!! Tae Yeon!!" A rage on her voice appeared and thunder happened where Tae Yeon was and she immediately gulp and remember why she is in Earth.

-

"What is this?!" Im Seulong, Yoona's father is inside the office of Im Yoona being so mad and angry about the news.

"They are saying that it was you! You cheated? And this Jung? I remember this girl when you were younger and used to hang out with your mom! God, Yoona! Is this real?"

"No" Yoona looking at the ground, she hates her father so much, that he only thinks about what he's lose financially and will not consider Yoona's feelings at all.. She was hurt losing Tiffany and she can never be thankful to Jessica as she stood by her during this time. Not the first time.

"Then do something about this." Seulong threw the damn newspaper on the Yoona's table like a raging lion.

"Why don't you do something about it? Erase it like your scandals with other girls?!" That is one of the reasons why Yoona hated her father he loves money and girls, as he randomly sleep with whoever.

Suelong smirked. "Yeah! If it is easy I would just do that.. If you are thinking straight that Tiffany is your girlfriend, your fiancé this thing could have not happened... So it is your mess take care of it... I will just release a statement that I will disown you."

That made Yoona mad as hell. She knows her father but now it seems that love does not exist, whatever her father said was her boiling point.

"Yeah!? Disown the person who build this company up? You may be good at this because of money but all of these are falling apart if I did not fix this company... You don't want to hear what the board member has to say about that!" Yoona had never been this mad on his father... She forgave her in everything but this?

"Don't use that card on me... I am still your father."

"No! I am using this card on you and I will call a board meeting to remove you from everything.. EVERYTHING that revolves around this company!" Yoona is glaring to Seulong, she was so mad right now, her palms could bleed on how she ball up her knuckles.

"With your scandal? Do you think the board will listen to you? Calling a board meeting would gave them a favor to remove you completely from this company.. You see my daughter, Tiffany Hwang, the merger was their hope and you blowing the engagement off making them hopeless!" Im Seulong was furious an he smirk on the last part of his sentence.

"Watch me!"

SLAP! Im Suelong landed on the fragile face of Im Yoona and her lips bleed.

"Talk to my lawyers on Monday and get out of my office."

"I made you like this! And you would repay me like this? You'll beg for mercy when I fight back." Seulong was furious.

"Watch me.. Watch me tear you apart Father." Yoona has never been mad in his entire life,, she is willing to rip Seulong with his words, why is he her father? Why is he so cruel... Other fathers would ask how they were and support them not disown them when things like happen. Her lips could be bleeding but one thing is for sure her heart is being hammered in thousands of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter