Seo Scarlett 3

Seo Scarlett
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

at seohyun's villa 8 p.m 

just finished my practicing for the musical songs , returned home and took a shower , i was laying on the couch talking with hyoyeon unnie on the phone 

seohyun : " i'm really angry , & it's not the first time he acts like this " 

hyoyeon : " you said it your self , it's not the first & i don't think it's gonna be the last time so you should just talk to him about it & manage it somehow " 

seohyun : " it's not like i want him to stop being jealous , but still his actions afterwards hurts , i want him to trust me , protect me without hurting me , it feels when he shove my fan boys away , he pushes me away too with them .. i don't know wether his jealousy is out of love or out of possessiveness ..
but i want him to learn that he should hold on me more so i don't get swayed by others , but getting mad & sulky & hurting me every time i work with someone , isn't right " 

hyoyeon :" just tell him this truthfully " 

seohyun : " i don't want him to get uncomfortable cause i said it , i want him to change because he's feeling like doing it .. something like that " 

hyoyeon : " i'm not sure , you acting weird & not telling him your true feelings !! i don't know if he'll understands or will he just get bored .. men tends to hate the things they don't understand " 

seohyun : " i'm not sure either if i'm doing the right thing but .. i don't want to get hurt again, those moments when he abandons me easily i get insecure and my brain & heart gets packed with weird thoughts , i want his ultimate trust as i trust him "  

me and hyoyeon kept talking for almost half an hour , then we ended the call 
-------------------------------
(later ) 

tiffany unnie sent me a message on our SNSD chat group 

tiffany : " Seo Scarlett , what are you doing now ? " 

seohyun : " me ! .. just resting at home " 

tiffany : " ok hehehe  " 

seohyun : " what ? " 

tiffany : " just asking " 

 it was weird ! but she does those weird things from time to time so i didn't give much attention to it .. 

" When my hair all but gone and my memory fades ... 
And the crowds don't remember my name ~ ~ " 

i heard the song ' thinking out loud by ED ' in my ears !! but i didn't know where's the sound coming from !!! tv ? my phone ? neighbors ? , i stood abruptly searching for the sound source .. 

the exit door , i hear the sound louder when i take a steps toward the door 


" When my hands don't play the strings the same way .. ~~~ 
I know you will still love me the same ~~~ " 


i opened the door and found him standing there , holding his guitar and singing a lovely song , seeing him acting like this i couldn't help stopping my heart from racing for him ...
---------------------------------------

seohyun opened the door and found yonghwa holding his guitar and singing , she was shocked and amazed by him .. but then she looked right and left checking if there're neighbors who came out looking for the sound source too , but thanks god there wasn't any .. 

seohyun signaled to him to keep quiet with her index on , since he's on the corridor still but he kept singing ignoring her worries , she pulled him inside the villa , found his guitar case on the ground outside the villa so she brought it inside and closed the door while laughing .. but still yonghwa kept singing ...


" 'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen .. 
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory.. 
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways .. 
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes .. 
Hoping that you'll understand .. ~~~ " 


seohyun looked at him crossing her arms , but she couldn't hide her smile .. yonghwa continued singing 


" And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 90 ... 
but , baby now .. 
Take me into your loving arms .. 
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars .. 
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud ..
That maybe we found love right where we are ..  " ..

yonghwa the guitar strings lightly as an ending .. seohyun looked at him and clapped lightly ..

yonghwa returned the guitar in it's case ..

" but the original lyrics says i'll love you  till 70 not 90 " seohyun said with a smirk 

" it's just a personal preference " yonghwa gave her a cheeky smile 

" now you know the ways for the women's heart for sure " seohyun said pouting 

" i'm just concerned with the way to your heart " yonghwa said while getting a book and a DVD from the guitar case .. 

" i watched Scarlett movie , and read the book of her story , i wrote a book report about it " yonghwa said giving seohyun the DVD & the book & the report .. 

seohyun locked her gaze with his  .. 

yonghwa opened the first page of the book showing her the letter he wrote for her .. 

seohyun started reading it out loud , it says .. 

" Seo joo hyun , my only angel ..or should i say Seo Scarlett ..

reading about the character i imagined you in every scene , i know you will do it well like whatever you work on ..
i'm really proud you're portraying this challenging character , & happy for you seeing your bright smile doing what you love , i will always support you reaching your dreams like you have always supported me reaching where i am now ..

hope you will forgive the clumsy choding guy inside of me ..

 thanks to you my secret inspiration & my eternal love story .. "

seohyun closed the book , smiling with teary eyes " i'm really really thankful yonghwa "

" it's the least i can do for you , i keep on doing mistakes & you just keep on adapting to my stubbornness , i'm the one who's thankful " yonghwa said with a soft voice taking a steps closer to seohyun ..

seohyun smiled at yonghwa warmly saying " that was so romantic , but really i wasn't that angry , a message would have been enough " 

" no , it was really a stupid mistake , you are not angry anymore right , my love ? " yonghwa said cupping her cheeks and looking into her eyes 

seohyun said softly " of course i'm not " ... she said while looking deep into his brown eyes " oppa ... " 

" mmmmm " yonghwa said being an inch away from her lips 

" have you heard about the 70 cm distance rule ? " seohyun said softly 

yonghwa frowned confused 

" let's keep a 70 cm distance between us , my love " seohyun said smiling widely at yonghwa 

yonghwa was shocked right away widened his eyes confused , and took a step backward saying " what !!! why ? why seohyun? " 

" i'm sorry oppa " 

" you said you're not angry ? so what is that about ? " yonghwa said angry pointing a finger toward her 

" i'm not angry , but i didn't forgive you either , getting jealous is okay but your actions afterward are totally like you don't trust me or as if i was an easy girl who will get swayed by any man who talks to her , your actions are totally have nothing with jealousy yonghwa " 

" your actions too what's your intention behind that stupid rule !! , i can't understand you anymore , really why do you have to act like this juhyun " 

yonghwa shouted angry , and took a steps toward the door in a hurry opening the door knob , then stopped half way and closed the door and returned to seohyun ... 

" fine ! let's just do it if that's what you want " he said trying to compose his anger and acting calm 

" thanks , i appreciate this " seohyun said calmly 

" but till when ? 

" i'm not sure yet " 

" are you kidding me " yonghwa said , seohyun glared at him .. he then said " ok ok , but it's just the distance thing , right ? the rest as usual  " 

seohyun nodded .. 

yonghwa thought about it for a moment , looked around searching for something to do and then said " ok , i'm hungry " he then sank in the couch 

" i want to sleep , i got to practice tomorrow early " seohyun said 

" it's still 9:00 p.m & you said it's just the distance thing , so don't break my heart being harsh on me , darling " yonghwa said reading a magazine he found near the couch 

" ok , darling " seohyun said and ordered a food delivery using her phone 

" you're not cooking ? " yonghwa said shocked and disappointed 

" i'm a little tired , sorry " 

" i would have given you a special massage , but it's all about distance " yonghwa said acting sad 

" it's okay it's not like i'm a massage maniac like you , i can live without it " seohyun said with a smirk 

after they ate and talked about their work and general topics like they always do , seohyun went to the kitchen washing the dishes at the sink ..
yonghwa was leaning on the wall staring at her back the whole time ..

" stop staring please " seohyun said while looking at the sink and washing dishes 

" wae ! are you adding a staring rule too " yonghwa said mocking her .. 

he was quiet for a moment then said  " i'm really hurt by that rule , i hate that feeling .. it's like .. " yonghwa said with a sad tone and didn't continue what he was saying ..

seohyun looked at him , she wondered if she can keep up with that punishment seeing yonghwa like this ..

" but i'm really curious about something " yonghwa said  

" what is it ? " 

yonghwa back hugged seohyun while she was washing dishes & rested his chin on her shoulder saying with a smirk " what happens if i break the rule ? " 

seohyun hit his foot with her foot really hard using all her strength , yonghwa took a steps backward pained and shocked " ahhh , seohyun~ah , you crushed my foot ! " 

seohyun looked at him with empathy , but then she continued washing the last dish .. 

yonghwa in pain went and laid on the couch , dubu went to him and stood on yonghwa's chest .. seohyun came too and sat on a chair away from them reading her script .. 

yonghwa dubu head and brushed her fluffy hair , hugging her tightly and gave a soundly kisses on dubu's head " umwaaaaah " , " dudu yah ~ you're lovely lovely " 

" hey stop it please , don't use dubu as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter