Seo Scarlett 13

Seo Scarlett
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~yonghwa's apartment 7:00 p.m - seohyun pov ~   i entered yonghwa's apartment with dubu , he wasn't there of course , i changed my clothes to oversized shirt and took a cute selca with dubu , i added cute effects on the photo ~ <3  , fighting ~    then i sent him the selca with a message (( appa ,,, dubu and omma are cheering for you ~ fighting ~ , work hard and comeback home quickly , we're waiting for you ))    5 minutes later he replied (( can't wait to be home , love you )) from yongie    i the tv to watch the baeksang awards channel , as yonghwa is going to perform there tonight   i sent to minhyuk-jungshin-seo group  (( yaaaah minhyukii , krystal looks stunning tonight , is she in love ? hehehe ))    he replied (( aish , if she is , then it's not me ))    jungshin replied (( the paboo didn't confess yet ~_~ ))    i replied (( no way !!! i thought you already confessed last Thursday when you invited her over dinner ))    minhyuk replied (( i didn't get the chance ))    i replied (( pabooooo ))    minhyuk (( T_T ))    (( where are you now ? )) jungshin asked    (( yong's apartment , waiting for him to comeback )) i replied    (( he's luckyyyyyyy XD )) x2 from JS and MH    (( guys you should try out WGM too , hehehe .. ))    (( i want tooooo T_T , minhyuk got krystal already )) jungshin replied    (( almost got her hehehe )) i sent    we chatted for a while , commented on the event , yonghwa's stage , and lee minho incidents    the event ended and i entered the kitchen to prepare him dinner , a message was received on my phone    he sent me a selca of sad pouting yong !! then he called    " hyuni~ "    " you've worked hard "    " thanks , hyun~ah my love light , shinhye is a little depressed and wants to talk .. so i'll come home later , i'll not be late ? is that okay with you "    " ah , of course you should go , send my greetings to her "    " ok my love "    " i'm sleeping here tonight , so whenever you'll come back you'll find me " i said    " really !! really ??? " he asked excited    " yes yongie , love you baby " i said    " love you more .. "    " but i think i love you more " i said nagging   " ok we'll find out tonight" he said giggling    " yaaaaaah !! "    " i love your dirty mind " he said and laughed out loud   " yong choding , you better go now , see you later "    " see you later "    i ended the call and sighed heavily , he's so busy with his solo concerts , so i thought we could spend the night together before him leaving korea tomorrow    " it can't be helped , right dubu ? " i said as i hugged dubu tightly    " are you sad ? ohoo don't be , he'll come home soon and we'll get to spend a plenty of time with him " i assured dubu as i curved my mouth in disappointment ...  i watched 10:00 p.m drama to pass time ...    --------------------------------------------------    ~ yonghwa at the restaurant 12:00 a.m ~    " but still i'm really angryyyy " shinhye said irritated as she drank her beer    " i'm sure he has his reasons , he's your ex after all and i think he told suzy everything " yonghwa said as he ate the beef    " but still he's a bastard , we were EXs since how much now , 4 years ? but still he acted sweet in public till a few months ago but now after minshin popularity ended , he just threw me away !!! really ? he was using me !! "  shinhye shouted irritated    " maybe because the public knows now so he ..... " yonghwa was trying to find reasons but shinhye interrupted him    " so he doesn't have to act anymore !!! that the only explanation " she said as she sighed heavily trying to calm her anger down      " i'm not supporting what he did , he really did a mistake ... but maybe he wanted to avoid netizens criticism so he over did it without thinking " yonghwa said    " anyway .. at least you were there , i would have been left out completely if you weren't there , people concentrated on our friendship more than how the bastard acted " shinhye said with a depressed tone sighing and drinking her beer     yonghwa nodded at her " people knows anyway that he was the irrespecutful one tonight , so you have nothing to do with it "     shinhye nodded as she rested her head on the table depressed    yonghwa looked at his watch , and thought about seohyun , he prayed that she wouldn't get angry that he's late , he knows how much she hates to wait ..  he sighed heavily worried    ---------------------------------------------- ~ yonghwa's apartment - yong pov - 1:15 a.m ~   

i returned home late , entered the living room and found seohyun sleeping on the couch with dubu peacefully , they looked cute sleeping together but my heart ached for seohyun waiting for me till she fell asleep on the couch , i turned  the tv off , dubu opened her eyes and checked me out , i motioned for her to keep quiet with my index over my mouth .. 

  i lift seohyun in my arms carrying her to the bedroom , she cutely wiped her eyes when i lifted her    " yongie ... " she murmured with a sleepy voice    " hey pretty , i'm sorry i was late " i told her entering the bedroom    " what time is it ? " she asked wondering    " past 1:00 a.m i think " i told her sorry , i didn't spend the night with her as promised , i laid her on the bed but she kept her arms around my neck as i sat on the bed edge , my heart raced ... i hope she's not ANGRY    " have you eaten ? or should i prepare something  " she asked as she opened her eyes wide awake , now that's a dangerous question    " yes , i did .. i met shinhye in a restaurant after all " i said cautiously    " aha .. good " she said as she lifted her head to kiss me once and then rested her head again looking into my eyes , i caressed her hair    so she came to kiss my lips once again but this time hungry and passionately , i was a little surprised that she was cool about me being so late in the rare day that we can spend together .. she broke the kiss to rest her head again on the pillow    i lowered my head to kiss her , once twice thrice , then a deep passionate one .. i traced my nose tip over her neck  inhaling her scent    " when is your next performance ?" i asked against her neck   " 2 weeks and it'll be the last one anyway , wae ?"    " perfect " i murmured as i hard the skin above her chest , i retreated my lips and stared at the mark i left grinning widely appreciating my work proudly ..    " why are you so pretty ! " i asked wondering as i gave her a kiss on her lips - thanks god -   she smiled embarrassed , i stood up " i'll take a shower first , do you want to tag along ? " i asked her with a smirk and she rolled her eyes on me    " i'm sure we'll get the chance later " i remarked giving her a ducky face    " heyyyy " she said embarrassed , " i'll make you a warm drink " she got off the bed as she said it ..    she came toward me and rested her hand on my shoulder " don't take too long or i might fall asleep " she said with a seducible tone and printed a wet kiss over my neck   she turned around to leave    " god ! don't seduce me " i said as i back hugged her tightly and paralyzed her movements , she laughed hard as she tried to take a forward steps against my strength ..    " stop playing around you have a flight tomorrow !!" she said as she hit my hands over her waist to let go of her    " i'll finish my shower in a minute " i whispered seductively to her as i let go and went to the bathroom    ~ after a while ~    i came out ..    " here drink this " she gave me the warm cup , and i drank it ..    she my hair with her hand " aish , your hair is still damp , i told you to dry it out completely so you wouldn't get sick " she said worried as she went to the bathroom , i sat on the bed edge    she came back with a towel and my hair roughly with it , i hugged her waist as she kept drying my hair and giggling , i sneakily lifted her oversized shirt a little with my hand playfully    " aish let me finish this " she said as she kept my hair with the towel , i held her waist tightly and flipped her to the bed in one swift move and got over her    " i can survive a cold but i can't survive missing you " i said with a smirk    " ooooh , cheeeeeeesy  " she said embarrassed and smiling , she hooked her arms around my neck ..    i kissed her lips gently for a while .. then a rough passionate kiss that deprived our breathing ..  she moaned and i got more , my tongue coaxed her to open more .. my hand went under her oversized shirt to rest on her thigh ... i broke the kiss as i traced my lips over her silky soft neck , i  printed multiple fluffy kisses all the way toward her chest   " i missed you .. badly " she said sincerely , caressing my hair    " i'm sorry i was late " i said as i curved my mouth sorry and traced my fingers sensually over the mark on her chest    " it's okay , you had to do it anyway " she said as she closed her eyes in pleasure to my touch and sneaked her hand under my shirt to caress my back , i kissed her as i continued talking    " she was a little depressed after the event " i said as i moved her hair away from her face    " i know , it's because of what lee minho has done , it w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter