seophie 2

Seo Scarlett
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~16 October 11:00 p.m ~ seohyun's apartment and POV 

" annyong , how have you been my precious husband ! sorry for neglecting you for the past months , even though i'm busy .. you know how much i love you right ? let's live together for a loooong time .. aigooo you're so squishy , so fluffy .. my husband " 

i hugged the huge plushy bear harder and kissed him ! he's my only partner for now .. 
actually it has been a while since i gave him attention , my work , dubu and yonghwa distracted me that i almost forgot about him in the corner of my room .. no wonder he seems lonely .. 

" yonghwa ? well he's not here , he's having a vacation abroad , i bet he's having a good time ! that's why he doesn't care to drop a call to his lonely girlfriend , yeah " 

i rolled on the bed right and left in frustration and ended up laying my weight on the bear 
 
maybe he's still sleeping , it's 10:00 a.m there at the moment ! 
if he stayed up until late last night i don't think he'll wake up now ..

but why would he stay up until late last night !!!

it's okay he's on vacation .. 

NO it's not okay ! 

i let out a heavy sigh and managed to calm my heart down , just because i'm lonely i'm having all kind of thoughts

my phone alarmed me with a message arrival and i jumped to reach out for my phone on the other side of the bed

( taeyeon : thanks everyone ~ ) 

it was taeyeon unnie thanking our congrats earlier for her solo third win tonight

( tiffany : i did vote a lot though , what do i get in return ? ) 

( taeyeon : you already received your signed album , don't wish for anything else ) 

my unnies already started chatting hard and i joined them 

( juhyun : unnieeee , you've worked hard ) 

( fanny : oh our baby is still awake ! it must be party time ) 

( juhyun : it's still 11:00 p.m why would i be asleep already ) 

( fanny : just because you're too lonely without yong seobang ) 

( sooyoung : if she's lonely , she'll never get a sleep dummy ) 

( fanny : yeah right , chusomidaaa ) 

( juhyun : i'm passing my time singing ~ You got me smoking cigarettes ~ I’m in stress, baby ~ i really like that song unnie ) 

( taeyeon : hahaha , imagine uri maknae smoking ! it would be the end of the world ) 

( fanny : did you return home just now taetae ! why so late ? ) 

( taeyeon : i had a dinner out ^_^ )

( fanny : eeeeeh !! i'm jealous ) 

( sooyoung : i'm not jealous , my hubby brought those tonight *sent a picture of flowers and berry tart * ) 

the flowers were so pretty and i somehow felt a twinge of envy within my heart 

( juhyun : ooooh sooyoung unnie what's the occasion ? ) 

( sooyoung : i had to go to the emergency room because i broke my right arm earlier )  

( juhyun : OMG ! are you okay unnie ? what happened exactly ) 

( fanny : she's joking for sure ) 

( sooyoung : if someone could come and feed me , i'll be grateful T_T ) 

( taeyeon : eat with your left hand ) 

( sooyoung : chopsticks are impossible with left ~_~ ) 

( fanny : then just eat toast or something ) 

( sooyoung : you are heartless bunch of ajummas , here a picture of my arm splint * sent a picture of splinted arm * ) 

( fanny : that's a man arm !! stop lying already ) 

( taeyeon : apparently there's no occasion , the poor guy was hypnotized by her ) 

( sooyoung : who needs an occasion when he got such a beauty XD ) 

( taeyeon : deflate that ego , any species dating would do those )

( fanny : i bet baekhyun buys you flowers too but you end up eating them kekeke ~)

( taeyeon : yeah they taste good >_< ginger enjoy them too ) 

( sooyoung : and you maknae ! don't you want to show off your namja too ! it's your chance ) 

i hated that someone finally noticed my silence ! if i had something to show off i would have said it for sure , but yonghwa isn't really the type to throw down surprises and events , he restricts flowers and gifts for anniversaries and occasions .. 

( juhyun : i don't receive flowers on usual days) 

it's okay though , it's enough that i know his true feelings 

( sooyoung : then ? )

( taeyeon : apparently yongseobang is so busy) 

( juhyun : yeah ) 

that's one possible reason 

( sooyoung : so what ! do you think i'm dating a beggar ? my namja is busy too) 

( fanny : yong seobang write her songs , cuz flowers is too mainstream ) 

( juhyun : right ! )

that's another possible reason 

( taeyeon : hahaha )

( yuri : hey , what's going on everyone ) 

yuri joined the chat too , while sooyoung unnie excused herself and went offline .. however we still chatted for an hour or so until my eyes were heavy with sleep .. 
it was one of those many nights , when i felt really grateful for my unnies existence in my life .. 

4:00 a.m 

my phone alarmed me for a text arrival , and i immediately flickered my eyes open .. i knew it must be yonghwa 

(( my hyun~ah , you must be sleeping by now !
i couldn't call yesterday ..
i'm sorry .. )) from yongie 

i read his text , smiled and went to sleep again .. 

--------------------------------

18 October ~ SM ~ 

minhyuk walked along SM corridors trying to catch a glimpse of her .. 

their last encounter was at amber birthday , when she said her dry words to him - being 'usual ' is too boring for me - 

minhyuk knew himself more than anyone , although he couldn't entertain girls and make them laugh until their tummy's hurt like yonghwa hyung , or say those flirty words  that makes any girl thinks she's the only one pretty who exists in this world like jonghyun hyung .. 
but he knew he can shower his girlfriend with love and care , he could fulfill whatever wish she has even if she asked for his soul , his logic was that he already gave up his heart to her so why would he keep anything from her ..

minhyuk was certain he could be the one krystal is asking for , if she would give him the chance she would definitely get to know his charming points too ..

when he didn't find her in their usual practice room , he sent a text to seohyun (( juhyun , i'm at SM in the moment , do you know where can i find krystal , she's not at Fx practice room )) 

minhyuk walked in his spot as he waited patiently for a reply 

(( minhyukii ~ , i'm not even at SM at the moment but i asked around and heard that she's in SM cafe , i hope you'll catch up with her while she's still there )) from hyung's hyun 

minhyuk smiled at the news and sent seohyun (( thank you ~ sorry for disturbing you )) 

(( how can you even say such a thing ! good luck )) from hyung's hyun 

minhyuk sprinted toward SM cafè , his heart rate escalated in anticipation for meeting her soon

he looked around the cafe and saw her talking with jonghyun shinee with some serious expression , she was beautiful and charming in her own way , her lips cutely moved articulating the words and minhyuk couldn't help but to watch her from a distance for a while ! 
he doesn't even remember when was the last time they talked together this smoothly ! whenever he takes a step toward her she gets a mile further .. 

when she noticed him and their eyes met , it shook his whole body with surprise and he had to walk toward her - abandoning those nerve wrecking thoughts he had earlier 

" annyonghesyo hyung , soojung " minhyuk greeted them with a charming smile 

" oh minyukiii ! what's up ? " jonghyun started a manly chat and minhyuk struggled to keep his eyes on jonghyun when krystal was just sitting next to him .. 

" everything is good hyung " minhyuk smiled again 

" i guess you're not here for me after all " jonghyun pouted his lips faking a depression 

minhyuk's sweet smile faded and he sharpened his gaze responding seriously " to be honest , i was looking for soojung "  

jonghyun smiled awkwardly for a brief and stood up " you can be so cruel at times minhyukii , take care soojung~ah he might break your heart with that sweet smile of his " 

minhyuk laughed in a shock " hyung , what are you saying ! "

" anyway , see you later " jonghyun waved to krystal a bye and went his way 

minhyuk stood there for a minute with no single word , it seemed that if he stood there for the whole day soojung wasn't going to initiate a talk anytime soon 

he sat down across of her and she blankly stared at him , or stared at nothing at his direction ! because her pupils didn't follow him when he changed seats again getting a seat closer to her 

 " how are you doing ? " he asked 

" fine " 

minhyuk took out two CNBLUE concert tickets and placed them in front of her " we have an upcoming concert at 24th and 25th this month " 

soojung placed her hands on the tickets , her words were clear and controlled " i'll look into my schedule " 

even those cold words warmed his heart out , at least she'll think about it

" it's your birthday on 24th , so i don't expect you to find time .. but i hope you'll be able to come on 25th " minhyuk said those trying to get his own invitation to her birthday 

" i'll look into it " 

" actually , i'm wondering what are you going to do for your birthday night ? " he asked in curiosity 

krystal shifted her gaze from the table to rest on him .. minhyuk's heart skipped a beat for her beautiful eyes 

" i'll celebrate my birthday with my parents at home " 

" really ! mmm so you aren't meeting with any friends ! " he asked in disbelief and she shook her head

minhyuk exclaimed with so much enthusiasm that he wriggled from his seat closer to her " then , can i meet up with you that night ? i'll make sure that you'll have unforgettable birthday " 

krystal rose an eyebrow thinking about it 

" i'm really good at planning events " minhyuk tried to convince her with another sweet smile 

" mmmm " 

" i'm the best when it comes to events , my hyungs are telling me to switch jobs " he said again with a puppy cute eyes 

" switch jobs ? " krystal asked in curiosity 

" to be a wedding planner they said " he replied mischievously 

krystal smiled and minhyuk felt even more excited  

" i'll give you a discount for the upcoming events too " 

" oh really ? " krystal smirked 

" yes , for the next year and for a hundred years more i'll make sure i'm always the one to make you happy in your special events " minhyuk said the words seriously , he meant them and wondered if krystal understood his feelings too .. 

" alright , i'll look forward your event " she smiled widely at him 

" that smile , it's my favorite " 

that smile that had always caught him off guard and made his world spin for a second !

" so you too think that i should smile more ? " krystal asked cautiously with a tinge of sorrow 

" anyia ! not at all ! i wouldn't want for other people to witness you charm too " 

krystal blushed for what she considered class A cheesy words " you should start writing your own lyric soon " 

" yeah i think i'm starting to get inspired " minhyuk smiled 

amber found them sooner than expected and joined them 


--------------------------------
20th October ~ back to korea ~ yonghwa pov 

" so how was your trip at the US ? " the driver asked as he drove me back from the airport

" great ! i needed it " i replied seriously , being there away from korea , fans and media , having fun with new faces , it was all great 

i sent seohyun a text (( i'm on my way )) 

it took her a moment to reply (( i'm waiting for you )) from hyun 

i smiled in excitement and sent her (( while you are at it , take it off .. ))

(( what !? )) from hyun 

 i wasn't sure wether she was acting clueless on purpose or if she was really a clueless kid

(( are you underage ? )) i sent 

(( see you later yongie~ )) from hyun

she clearly ignored me ! 

" and how was LasVegas ! i heard there are countless gorgeous chicks there " the driver remarked and i laughed as i made a mental throwback of the foreign blood 

" you should go there and check them out yourself " i replied  

" Vegas is expensive ! it'll be easier to marry and settle down " bruce explained with a disappointed smirk and i laughed hard 

bruce and the driver were busy chatting so i called seohyun 

" hey , jonghyun~~~~ah " i used my excited but manly tone 

" maknae seo juhyun ~ is speaking "

" i know " i said smiling and she giggled

" burning jonghyun~ is speaking  " she switched tones with jonghyun 

" i'm on my way to seohyun's villa with bruce manager " 

" yeah , i heard about it hyung " she acted uninterested 

i lowered my tone " about my suggestion .. you better do it "  

" which ? " she teased as she knew i couldn't say it loudly 

" a throwback for my birthday , you know what i mean " my voice rusted as i said the words and she laughed 

she got into her naughty mood instantly " is it alright for busan ambassador to talk like this ? " 

" unless you sue me , i don't think it'll be a significant problem " 

" i'm so proud of you babe , my namja is so cool " she said 

" thanks but don't change the topic " i frowned 

 " which topic ? aha , you mean .. to take it off " she said seducing

i nodded " ye..ah " 

" or should i take it off and think of you " she suggested and heat rushed waking up my body 

" the second choice seems reasonable " i replied with a serious professional tone as i thought about my choices 

" or should i .. take it off , think of you and ..  " 

" THE THIRD OPTION " i shouted in distress and got bruce and the driver attention for a moment as they checked me out in curiosity 

i let out a really heavy storming sigh calming myself down assuring my burning body as i talked 

" juh... jonghyun~ah , it'll be embarrassing to respond to your claims in the moment "
 i said seriously and she laughed out loud , i had to lower my phone volume before i could continue talking with such a naughty seohyun , if i don't wish for all the men in the car to guess up the situation 

" claims ? are you at the court ! " she mocked teasing and i gritted my teeth 

" no , in the van ! "

" you're repeating yourself today hehe ~ , wait a moment please " she asked me in a hurry and i approved

" Done ~ " she sang the word as she picked the phone again , i frowned in confusion processing what does -done- means in our naughty conversation 

she talked with a vulnerable husky tone " it feels a little cold , however .. refreshing " 

my pulsation shot in some specific parts of my body and my mouth went dry at her words as my imagination ran for miles , i swirled my tongue wetting my dry lips

i talked down my tensed throat " if you are cold .. shouldn't you .."

she choked on her gulp in surprise , then she took a deep breath and fell quiet for a moment and i was burning down waiting for a reply 

" seriously , why would jonghyun be cold in October !! " bruce remarked mocking and i was turned off instantly 

" heard that ? " i told her with a disappointed tone and she chuckled 

" he's right ! it's October after all " she replied with a giggle

" anyway , get ready for the upcoming event .. it's so soon " 

" don't worry , i'm more than ready , hyung ! "

" see you later , dongsaeng "   

she laughed cutely " see ya , hyungie ~ " 

" wait ! " i called out for her attention 

" what is it hyungie ~ ? " 

" arrr , nothing .. bye for now " 

" bye " 

---------------------------------
15 minutes later ~ seohyun's villa 

after preparing a luxurious dinner , i laid on the couch reading the movie script while waiting for yonghwa's arrival .. i passed my fingers into my straight hair and buried my heel into the couch stretching my long legs .. 

my phone rang again , i wondered if i'll have to act as a minhyuk for this call .. 

i picked up the call while giggling with a rushing excitement  

" yoboseoo " i said with aegyo 

" juhyun~ah " i heard yonghwa rusty voice on the other line

" hyung , it's me jonghyun ! " i teased 

" we got no time for this , kid " he said seriously and i got curious , he asked with a husky tone " did you miss me ? " 

my heart raced for his bold question , i wasn't sure if i should continue joking or reply seriously 

" yes " 

" yes what ? " he asked 

" i missed you " i confessed sincerely with racing bounding heart 

" how much did you miss me , juhyun ? " 

my toes curled at his seducing husky tone , and i fell in loss why is he the one whose getting advantages after being away for more than a week , having fun with other people and leaving me here alone 

i hardly gulped my hitched breathing " i missed you until it was painful for me " 

i heard his breathing getting augmented in my ear as he breathed massively and irregularly 

him acting this way and saying those in bruce van didn't make sense , so i asked "  where are you now ? " 

" shhhh .. i ask the questions " he hushed me and i thought i was somehow sure about where is he now 

" ok " i gave him permission and relaxed my head on the pillow , listening to his seductive voice 

" earlier , that ' Done ' was it really the truth ? " he asked 

i bit my lip and answered " it was the truth " 

" are you .. still cold ? " 

i was sure by now what was that call about , my south trembled in fire rather than cold .. i buried my face into the pillow as i talked with a muffled tone " a little " 

" just a little ? " he hissed in disappointment 

" a little ... that i'm trembling " i assured him with a shaky tone

i shut my eyes tightly and my heart rocked harder in my chest that i felt it echoing through my head , my hand , my whole body .. i let out a soft sigh that i made sure it reached his ear 

i heard the door being unlocked suddenly and my heart trembled as i was far from ready to face him after such a call but willing to have him between my arms ..

i jumped from the couch standing probably and went to the door welcoming him  

" oppa , welcome back " i murmured with a warm tone as i gazed at him with love .. 
he abandoned the huge beautiful flowers bouquet and the paper bags which were in his hand on the wooden stand beside the door

and stretched his empty hand out for me wordlessly gazing at me

i reached for his hand and he pulled me abruptly for me to fall helplessly into his arms , he kissed me hard , our lips moulding roughly and hungry , as a revenge for the past lonely days , as if it was our first and last kiss 

he rubbed his firm hand along my back up and down heating up the parts he touched .. it was mutual how our breathing got heavier with desires , how our bodies stuck to each other and fit perfectly like a magnet 

he on my lips roughly , speeding things up to a crazy level that i fell behind to  adapt to , my body almost melt down with heat as he growled down his throat until i tasted my metallic blood into our mouths , i moaned and angled my face to kiss him harder ..

" i missed you " he pulled away momentary to breath the words and secured his arms around my waist tighter 
 i missed him , my body missed him and we suffered passion withdrawal when he was away 

after another sensual kiss , he slid his lips from my lips to my neck , tension coiled down my belly as i shut my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck restricting him so he wouldn't pull away from me 

i slid my hands on his shoulders appreciating his toned muscles , his firm muscles texture were perfect and y as hell that i had a hard time controlling my throbbing engorged body for him .. but i wasn't going to waste my hard work either 

" oppa ..  din...ner " 

" hmm ? " he grumbled deep down his throat 

" i prepared dinner " i finally said it probably 

he rose his lustful glance to my eyes " i'm not hu... " 

i widened my eyes giving him a slight frown 

he rephrased " yeah i'm really hungry that's why i was dying to come home sooner ! seriously how long should i wait before i eat something , seo juhyun ! " 

my lips stretched into a wide smile and i slid out of his arms toward the kitchen " just wait for a few minutes " 

" but we'll have our wine in bed , call ? " he called out 

i winked at him " call " 

~ later ~ 

i drank the rich wine glass in the bed leaning into yonghwa's arms and relaxing

 pleasured by the rich taste i moaned " mmm great wine "

" yeah " 

i gazed at his face and gave him my brightest smile " i'm happy you're finally here " 

he nodded wordlessly smiling at me ! 

" you were so talkative on the phone earlier but now you're so quiet ! " i nagged him and he almost choked on his wine laughing 

he brushed his lips on my temple gently " i'm just energy deprived from the flight and you " he teased 

i traced my index on his chest playfully as i talked softly " did you have fun there ? " 

" yes " 

" although you were alone ? " i asked pouting my lips trying to get his honest thoughts

" i wasn't alone .." he replied solemnly and i looked at him confused , he continued " i met friends there " 

" yeah , i saw the pictures on your SNS with jessi and her friends ... but i bet you would have had more fun if i was the one who accompanied you to that trip " i boldly 

he twisted his lip thinking deeply about it  " now we'll never know "

" are you sure you don't have the slightest idea ? " i asked as i traced my hand down his belly mischievously

" i'm not going to participate in boosting your ego " he coldly replied and i hit him seriously as i got irritated and he smiled

he took the empty glass from my hand and placed it on the nightstand together with his glass ! 

 he interlaced our fingers together and talked seriously " i saw your fashion week pictures ! i'm not sure what's wrong with dispatch " 

i blinked my lashes at him with aegyo acting clueless " what do you mean ! "

he continued with an obvious irritated tone " what kind of professional media would use - gorgeous legs - as a headline !! should i sue them for ual harassment !! " 

i laughed out loud

 " well , dispatch is known for pointing out the truth " i said with ego as i raised my chin a little to look down on him 

" and you are enjoying this !? " 

" thanks to them i got your attention back " i said seriously and gazed at those mysterious brown eyes he got ! 

" i would never forget about you not even for a moment " he sincerely said his words and kissed my hand , " i just needed time " he continued with a fading tone 

" i know " 

at first , i thought there's no possible way someone would abandon his lover and keep the distance for whatever reason .. i thought if yonghwa could bear a day without caring nor missing me , wouldn't he be the type to let go of me easily when things get complicated later !! it was all confusing for me until i came to accept him as he is .. 
if he was the type who gives himself time to rationalize things and comeback again with a loving heart and fair mind , willingly i'll give him that time over and over - i had to adapt myself to his rules after all 

" since you are such a bold boyfriend after all " i let out a heavy sigh in disappointment and slid down to lay on the bed probably , shutting my eyes to sleep 

he passed his fingers gently caressing my hair 

for a revenge , i mumbled with a determined sulky tone " i'm so gonna show off my legs tomorrow too , i hope i would get more fanboys , sensible one  please - since i'm attention deprived "  

" you can show off as much as you want , they'll notice that you're already taken though " he said calmly 

" notice ? " i opened my eyes gazing up at him frowning in confusion 

he slid his fingers from my hair , tracing my cheek and ending up caressing my lower lip
 " your bold boyfriend left a passion evidence on your lips , no one will ever believe that you are attention deprived "  

evidence !! i widened my eyes as i jumped to sit on the bed again , i reached for the small mirror from the nightstand drawer and checked out my lips anxiously ! unfortunately he was right , i got a major bruise on my lower lip and no doubt it will last until tomorrow 

he leaned and planted a gentle kiss over my neck
 " can't wait for tomorrow's media HD photos ! " he whispered teasing 

" did you do that on purpose !!!! " i shouted in disbelief 

he giggled teasing " just a hint that you're mine " 

" arghhh choding ! " i cried out in embarrassment , " how should i face the whole world tomorrow ! " 

he laughed harder as he enjoyed my misery and leaned down to the floor bringing something from his clutch bag .. my eyes followed his moves in curiosity until he rested a small black velvet box on my chest .. 

" for you , my queen " he said with loving tone and a handsome smirk .. 

my heart raced in excitement as i opened the box , a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings caught my attention ! they twinkled elegantly charming my own eyes even with the dimmed room lights 

" oh .. " i couldn't take off my gaze admiring them 

" you're welcome " 

" but these must be really expensive ! " 

" anyia " 

i shifted my gaze up looking at him suspiciously " flowers , wine and now a diamond gift !! why are you being so sweet so suddenly ? " 

" what suddenly ? i'm always so sweet to you " he protested 

 " no , you aren't !! sometimes you're really ... " 

he pointed a finger at his gift reminding me " do you like them ? " 

i giggled as i shifted my attention back to his gift cutting off my harsh criticism " yes ! really beautiful " 

" good " he nodded in satisfaction and sank into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter