Seo Scarlett 1

Seo Scarlett
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

at yonghwa's apartment 3:00 p.m 

yonghwa and seohyun decided to watch a movie together before their schedules , they're trying to find time for each other amongst their hectic schedules .. 

" RUN RUN RUN " seohyun said nervously leaning toward yonghwa scared 

" it's not like she's gonna hear you " yonghwa said laughing , seohyun didn't respond and kept eating her fingers in worry ..

after minutes the movie ended , seohyun sighed and relaxed finally after being tensioned the whole movie.. 

" i'm not going to let you watch horror movies anymore " yonghwa said 

" wae !! i like it !! let's watch another horror one next time too " 

yonghwa looked at her in disbelief 

" oppa i like it cause it's an interesting feeling watching horror movies with you " seohyun said while linking her arm in yonghwa's , and continued " you know how i get worried for the movie's actors but at the same time i'm secure cause i'm holding into you " seohyun said giggling 

" your sweet talk will not change my decision joohyun " yonghwa said joking , seohyun pouted and then she said " we still got 20 minutes before my next schedule , what should we do " 

yonghwa traced his nose across her neck line " 20 minutes ! we can do many things " & then he printed a kiss on her neck .. 

he asked then " are you using a new scented lotion ? " 

" yes , i got it when i was in paris , do you like it ? " 

" delicious " he replied and then bit her neck lightly , that surprised seohyun 

" waaah " seohyun screamed

" wae " yonghwa giggling 

" that gave me a shock ! ah so sudden , you sneaky " seohyun said blushing , then she remembered something and said " ah , i wanted to talk to you about something " 

" mmm yes " yonghwa said while kissing her neck line 

" i can't concentrate like this , yong " seohyun said , and stood from the couch and went to switch on the lights and open up the curtains of the wide window revealing the soul taking scene of the han river , the sunlight started to light up everything in the room .. 
yonghwa sensed the seriousness from seohyun , and started to get worried about it but didn't show it , he thought maybe he was wrong anyway & there's nothing to worry about after all .. 
------------
i followed her steps with my eyes , she was glowing as usual with sunlight reflected on her porcelain like skin , she came with a cautious steps , sitting on the couch beside me with a formal totally uncomfortable posture as if she was being interviewed in a program , that made me more worried , i waited for her to talk first 

" no thing to worry about , yong " she told me giving her warmest smile , and acted cheerfully but still i couldn't relax and waited for her next line .. i responded with my eyes questioning giving her uncomfortable smirk and signaled to her to continue ..

" i got a new musical offer for this year , a main lead role " she said clasping her hands together cheerfully but still her eyes wasn't fully comfortable or am i over analyzing things !! i wondered 

" waaaah , seo joo hyun congratulation , that calls for a celebration " i smiled at her cheerfully , i was truly happy for her , cause i know she's really achieving her dreams one by one , i remember last year her happiest days were when she was acting in that musical ' the moon embracing the sun'  ..

i was thinking of giving her a congratulatory kiss but she continued saying

 " but yong , i have a kiss scene in that musical , so ... " , she was a little ashamed , curved in disappointment , & she looked at the floor ..

" hyun , work is work , i hope your musical will be successful , i know you can do it well " i hate to admit it but i was expecting this anyway since i'm an actor too , main lead role equal having a kiss or so , so that's why she was worried earlier or there's more ! i grabbed her right hand assuring her & raised her chin with my other hand for her to look at me , giving her a warm smile 

" yonghwa , actually i'm doing O'hara Scarlett role , she's an outgoing girl with a brave wild image , you know what i mean right ? i really want to succeed in that role , it will be like a challenge to change the image of me known by the public " seohyun was saying , she was talking so quickly i barely understood what she was talking about , still i didn't understand why all the fuss about it , and why is she acting like that ..

she continued " i have a 3 kiss scenes for each performance , but you know it's just stage kisses , i think it's all about the posture , nothing passionate "
 i was amazed at her words i couldn't hide the surprise showing on my face , couldn't hide my frowning either .. 3 kiss scenes by each performance .. wow !! i was looking for my professional part of my brain to respond to this , it's her work after all and i don't think i have a say on this , although i'm her boyfriend but i have no right to hinder her from achieving her dreams , i have to support her anyway right ? we've been dating for years supporting each other, but deep in my heart this time i'm not fully comfortable with this , although it's work but i'm worried if seohyun can handle this or not , or am i just being jealous ! i'm not sure .. 

" who's the bastard ? " .. that's how i responded anyway , & my irritation can't be hided 

" what do you mean ? " seohyun said startled  

" i meant , your co-actor who is he ? " i said , i was praying he wouldn't be one of her fan boys 

--------------------

" ah , well they are two actors actually , they're ajussi anyway yong don't worry .. one of them is kim publae " seohyun said  

" yeah i know him , he's married for years i heard " yonghwa said relieved 

" and the other one is Joo Jin Mo " seohyun said 

" wait , isn't he the one acted in that adult rated movie !! and actually he doesn't look like an ajussi to me ! " yonghwa said irritated picturing that y actor with husky voice & good acting 

" yes he is , but anyway what can i do yonghwa , i can't choose my co-actors you know " seohyun said trying to compose her irritation , cause she fully expected that response from yonghwa , any boyfriend would be irritated , even if they are professional actors , their feelings are still there they are human too ..

" i know you can't , but ... " yonghwa said searching for the right words to say , then he stood up abruptly and went to the kitchen , opened the refrigerator , got a beer can and drank a big gulp .. 

seohyun followed him , took the can away from his hand and said " you have to work later , you shouldn't drink " , then she put the mostly full can in the sink , yonghwa sighed heavily at her actions , he got more & more irritated and opened the refrigerator again to get another beer but seohyun closed the refrigerator quickly with her body & leaned on it crossing her arms locking her gaze with yonghwa's eyes for a moment ..  

yonghwa knew he was acting childish when he saw seohyun expressing through her eyes that she wanted his understanding .. he massaged his forehead trying to get rid of that sudden headache .. 
----------------------
" are you going to be okay seohyun~ah , can you handle it ? " yonghwa asked me 

to tell the truth i'm not sure myself if i'm going to be alright , but if yonghwa knew about my insecurity he'll get more worried about it , although i knew he would get jealous but yonghwa now at this moment more worried about me than being jealous ..

" i don't know , but i'm going to be okay no matter what " i said but anyway i failed to hide my confused feelings from him .. 

yonghwa frowned more after hearing this , i think he sensed my insecurity after all ..

" you know that SNSD will not last forever , and i need to establish my personal career before that time , you know how musicals are important to me , especially the scarlet character i need to prove my self as an actress doing a challenging role " 

" i'm worried about you seohyun~ah , what if you didn't get comfortable or something .. or what if ... " he said troubled by his own thoughts , i think he's still thinking about that one of the actors is still not married 

" you don't trust me ?" i told him with a soft voice , cupped both his cheeks with my hands , looking into his eyes assuring him while i'm not assured my self 

" i don't trust him " he said with worried eyes 

" i'll act professionally on & off stage , yongie please " 

" i'm worried cause you can't say no , you always do what you're asked to do out of respect " yonghwa said and held seohyun's hands that cupping his cheeks 

" i'll say NO from now on , try me " seohyun winked at him 

yonghwa pouted , he circled his hands across her waist , acted like thinking deeply 

" do you like me ? " he asked with a smirk 

" NO " seohyun replied with a solemn expression 

" then do you love me ? " yonghwa asked frowning 

" NO " seohyun replied 

" really ! " he asked with disbelief 

" i don't " seohyun said but circled her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply until they broke it gasping for air .. 

" i think i don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter