TL: Surprises

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

TL: Surprises

Word count: drabble



"Chanyeol, remember the vacation we took to the Caribbean?" Baekhyun whispers as he climbs on Chanyeol’s chest in bed.

Moving his arms around Baekhyun’s waist, Chanyeol nods. “Of course, Baek… That was just a months and a half ago. How could I forget so soon?”

Baekhyun laughs. “I don’t know. You don’t have the best memory in the world. I was making sure.”

"Give your husband some credit, Baek," Chanyeol mumbles. "Now tell me what this is about."

"Remember when we made love on that trip," Baekhyun asks as he lowered his lips on Chanyeol’s.

Chuckling, Chanyeol receives his kiss. “Why? You want a redo of that night right now?” he asks as his hands drifted downwards on Baekhyun’s .

Grinning, Baekhyun shakes his head. “It’s not that—though that’d be nice. I have something to tell you.”

"Then spit it out before I eat you up, vixen," Chanyeol teases.

Pausing for a moment, Baekhyun takes a breath. “Yeol, remember when we talked about kids?”

Chanyeol frowns. “Yeah—Baek, what’s this about?”

"What do you think?"

"Vixen, you married an idiot. Tell me."

Baekhyun pouts his lips. “Pabo…I thought even you would get it.”

"What?" Chanyeol laughs. "Are you pregnant? Is that it?" He laughs some more until he realized that Baekhyun’s not laughing with him. "Oh my god you’re pregnant—you’re pregnant. , Baek, you’re pregnant—I’m going to be a dad—, we need a college fund, Baek—Cribs and a baby room. Books we need books— no, we need a doctor first. We—"

"Yeol, calm down," Baekhyun laughs as he places a kiss on Chanyeol’s lips again. "You’re hyperventilating."