TL: Half Yours

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

The car Chanyeol sent took Baekhyun from the clinic straight to the company building--to no surprise. The giant was bent on having him spill every detail the doctor hadn't already, but that was stupid. The man probably called his boyfriend the second he was out of his examination room.

Groaning, Baekhyun waited impatiently for the elevator doors to open on Chanyeol's floor. His "guide"-- a.k.a the guy who was in charge of making Baekhyun see the idiot-- gently led him out and only left him when he was in Chanyeol's office.

After he left, Baekhyun was alone in the empty office. Frustrated, he hustled over to Chanyeol's leather couch, face first before screaming into the cushion.

A baby? What the hell were they going to do with a baby? Not that he'd never thought of kids before. But with a business and Chanyeol taking up his attention, would he even have time for a baby?

And his body. He'd get bigger. Not that he was shallow, but he liked his body the way it was. Besides, the thought of having another human inside of him was...weird.

There was also Chanyeol's mother who still resented him for "loafing". That meant that maybe the kid wouldn't even have grandparents from Chanyeol's side. That was disheartening.
Baekhyun closed his eyes and lied in that position until he felt a hand shake him.

"Baekhyun? Baek."

Slowly, Baekhyun pushed himself up and looked at his boyfriend. "Yeol..."

Frowning at the latter's pale appearance, Chanyeol knelt down. "Are you okay? What did the doctor say?"

"Didn't he already call you?"

"He said it'd be better if you told me which is because I didn't send you to him for this--I mean, I--"

"It's fine," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol's hands were on his shoulders but he shrugged them off as he stood up. "I expected you to do something like this anyways."

Chanyeol watched him as he walked away. Rising, he followed. "I just don't want to be left in the dark. Now, what was it? What's wrong?"

He could just spill the beans. The child was half Chanyeol's so the man deserved to know that he was pregnant, but Baekhyun needed time. He needed it to think and to get used to the fact that he was carrying another life!

Smiling, Baekhyun shrugged, turning to face the giant. "It was nothing! Turns out I just have severe flu."

"Flu."

"Yeah."

"And that's why you've been puking? And looking pale?"

"It's all part of the sickness. He told me to rest for a while but that's it."

Looking at him, scrutinizing his facial expression, Chanyeol cocked his head. "Really."

"Yes. Now, are you going to hire someone to take me home or do I walk to the cafe and get--"

"You're not walking in your condition," Chanyeol said, forgetting his previous thought. "I'll have my chauffeur drive you right now. Do you need prescription drugs?"

"No, no. Just rest."

Chanyeol was silent before giving in. "Fine. Wait here, someone will you." Walking up to the vixen, the giant held him for a second, fearful that he might break in his arms, and then kissed him on the lips. "I love you."

"Mmm."

"Say it back."

"I..."

"You..."

"Gotta go." Kissing Chanyeol on the cheek, Baekhyun ducked and escaped from the man's hold. "I'll wait in the lobby. I'll see you at home, idiot."

Chanyeol groaned when Baekhyun left. It was the same old thing as always. Nothing much has changed.

-

-

"You haven't TOLD him!? Baekhyun, that's not good! Tell him!"

Baekhyun frowned. "Soo, I'm still thinking about it..."

"What's there to think about?" Kyungsoo asked as he rocked one of the day care babies in his arms. "I mean, you can't be... Baekhyun, are you thinking about getting rid of it?"

The brunet didn't answer. His eyes were kept low.

"Baekhyun!"

"Kyungsoo, don't you think it's just god awful timing?" Baekhyun said, voice raspy. He was distraught. "I mean, we're both busy. Who's going to have time for a baby? And look! Chanyeol's parents don't like me, and...and I can't do this--"

"But Chanyeol's always wanted kids!"

"I know, but--"

"Baekhyun, he'll be crushed if he ever finds out you were pregnant and got rid of it behind his back. Do you want to lose the baby AND him--and be considerate about your answer because we both know you're stubborn as hell!"

Biting his lip, Baekhyun stared at the chubby baby. "I want a baby, too... but nothing's right at this moment."

"Then talk to him about it. He deserves to know."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him, Soo."

"No, Baek-- Give your baby a chance. Hell, give Chanyeol a chance to say something!" Kyungsoo pleaded. "Don't be selfish, Byun Baekhyun. It's not good for the baby."

"It's my body--"

"But it's HIS pack of cells inside of you, too. Just--talk to him, Baekhyun. He loves you. Work it out. Don't get rid of it. Chanyeol doesn't deserve that. Okay?"

It took a moment, but Baekhyun nodded, but only for arguments sake. "Okay...."