NI: Pierce Right Through My Heart

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

“Chanyeol!”

Looking up from his work, Chanyeol turned his head to see Baekhyun with his bangs wet, sticking to his forehead, standing near the doorway of his work room. The brunet was breathing hard. It looked like his afternoon nap didn’t end so well.

“Did you just wake up?”

Not answering him, Baekhyun cried, padding quickly over to him. He looked a little too scared about something. “I h-had a dream,” he stuttered out.

Nodding, Chanyeol let his fiance sit on his lap. “Was it bad?”

“Kind of--I don’t know. It just…made me sad...” Baekhyun leaned against Chanyeol’s chest. “I shouldn’t be upset because it was only a stupid dream. I don’t know why I’m so upset…”

Chanyeol hummed. “Would it help to talk to me about it?”

After a second, Baekhyun shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“You know you can always talk to me about anything, right?”

“You say that, but…” Baekhyun buried his face against Chanyeol’s neck. “I don’t think you’ll like hearing it. You don’t like hearing anything.”

“Try me.”

Baekhyun pushed against the man’s shoulders and looked at him seriously with his red, puffy eyes. “I had a dream that you wanted to have and I was like okay, because you know I’m always down for a good squat, you know? Then we started kissing and you started touching me, me and eating me out like I was a limited time buffet, which, let’s be honest, I kind of am, right? After you me down there, I said, I want your , and you said, Pull me out, baby, so I stuck my hand down your pants and started pumping you, but then I felt something weird. So, I...I took you out and I saw that you… You had…”

Drawing his brows together, Chanyeol leaned in. “I had a…?”

“You had a piercing!” Baekhyun started crying, legitimate tears rolling down his face. “And I liked it!”

“Baekhyun--”

“That metal thing felt so good! I could feel it rub inside of me every time you hit my prostate. I came faster than I usually did, but...but then I woke up and remembered you don’t have one… So that’s why I’m sad... unreasonably.”

“I...don’t know what to do about this dream of yours,” Chanyeol said quietly, rubbing Baekhyun’s back trying to pull him back against his chest. “I can tell you that I won’t be getting my pierced any day soon.”

“I know…” Baekhyun sighed, closing his eyes. “But it’s fine… The was--is--always great, so I don’t think you need a piercing to make me feel good.”

Glad that Baekhyun understood that he’d never let a needle anywhere near his crotch, Chanyeol nodded, giving the latter a quick kiss on the head. Silence past for a few seconds before he asked, “I’m too busy right now to have with you, but I have lube in one of the drawers here, so if you want, you can pull down your pajamas and spread your legs so I can finger you?”

It took a moment, but Baekhyun began to move. “I want that,” he said, nodding. “I’ll take it…”

“Alright… I love you.”

“Thanks.” Baekhyun jolted when Chanyeol gave him a slight pinch on his thigh. “I love you, too. Alot. Always. Your fingers. Your piercing-less . All of you.”