TL: Anniversary Breaking

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

It was unfair how Baekhyun took the big, fat from the giant’s hand--even more so, he stuffed it back into the box. His face was kind of red and Chanyeol noticed, slightly and amused.

“Alright. That’s enough of that,” Baekhyun quickly said, tossing the box into the closet and closing the door. “Now you know.”

Just as he was walking away, Chanyeol grabbed his hand, smirk placed firmly on his face as he spun Baekhyun around until his back was pressed against the wall. “You don’t want to play with that?” he asked teasingly, hands slowly lowering down to the brunet’s waist.

Baekhyun scowled, pushing against him. “After you accuse me of cheating? You lost that privilege,” he snorted, managing to escape his boyfriend’s grasp.

Furrowing his brows, Chanyeol followed behind him. “What was I supposed to think? You were sneaking around!”

“Trust me, maybe!?” Baekhyun huffed, stopping in front of the bed as he tried to make it neat for the morning. “Can you go outside and make breakfast already? I need coffee.”

“No,: Chanyeol protested. “It’s the morning of our anniversary and we’re here fighting when I just--goddamn it! I just want some ing morning ! I want the ing neighbors to hear you screaming and I want them to know you’ve got my down your throat when they don’t hear you anymore. Then I want to--”

Growing red, Baekhyun stopped breathing for a second. “Chanyeol!”

“Let me finish, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol warned. “Then after we’re done ing like the jackasses we are, I want your small body pressed against mine, and it, I want your ing cheeks to cradle my . Then? We’re going to whisper like ‘I love you’ to each other because that’s how this morning’s supposed to go!”

Baekhyun gave a shrill sound before jumping on the bed to grab a pillow. Gripping it, he got off the bed again to aim (really hard) at Chanyeol’s head. “Why do you have to talk like that!?”

Ducking and blocking the hits, Chanyeol growled. “Because I’m being ing honest! And because I’m stupid as hell when it comes to you, but you should know that by now because you dated me even in high school when I was even dumber--ow! That hurt!”

“Good!”

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol managed to grab the pillow and the tug of war began. “You wanna tear this pillow apart? Fine. We’ll have to share one until we get a new one this weekend, but I’m fine with that. We can sleep closer that way.”

“I hate you,” Baekhyun muttered, ears pink. “Let go. It’s tearing!”

“I will if you’ll let me ing pleasure you with my tongue,” Chanyeol challenged. “Either we start off this morning right or…”

“Or what?”

“Or I’ll stop going to work. I’ll sit outside your shop like a ing bum and sing about how the owner of the goddamn store doesn’t want to with his boyfriend because he’s too stubborn to.”

It was improvised, but the idea didn’t sound so bad after he said it. Chanyeol knew baekhyun hated two things. One, he hated it when the giant wouldn’t go to work because of him, and two, Baekhyun really hated it when he’d drop by unannounced because that would go back to one, which would mean that Chanyeol wasn’t working.
It had everything to do with independence and Chanyeol knew how to use that to his advantage.

“I would break up with you,” Baekhyun said, quick to call him on the bluff. “Find myself a better boyfriend. Maybe even marry him. At least someone who won’t sit outside my shop like a tone deaf baby!”

It was true. Chanyeol was tone deaf. They went out for karaoke one night and Baekhyun refused to let him talk on the way home.

“You wouldn’t do that,” Chanyeol said confidently. “Besides, they don’t know your favorites spots like I do. Who else can make you like me?”

“With almost eight billion people in the world, I’m sure there’s a lot!” Baekhyun pulled harder. “Statistic is, Spain has the best lovers in the world, and I’ve been there and I could tell just by looking out my window and seeing the cargo people that it’s--ah!”

Chanyeol let go of the pillow and let Baekhyun stumble back, but not far enough that he fell completely on the floor. The giant held onto him by the forearm and before Baekhyun could fight, he was picked up and taken to the bed.

“Let me win this round, goddamn it. I let you win all the other ones!" Chanyeol groaned against the latter's neck. "I already said I'm sorry."

Looking at the ceiling with a frown on his face, Baekhyun growled. "I know. I heard."

"I want to stop fighting. I want my morning anniversary already." Slowly, Chanyeol eased his hands down and under Baekhyun's shirt. "Morning make up anniversary . I want to you so hard, you'll still be dripping by the time we get to the restaurant tonight."

"Stupid." Baekhyun didn't mean it and both of them knew. After a second, the brunet pulled the giant's head off of him. "I guess I'm sorry, too, for being a little too good at keeping things a surprise."

Chanyeol waited. "And?"

"And what?"

"Say you're sorry for calling your ex-boyfriend from college."

Cocking his head up at him, Baekhyun laughed. "College? No, he was my boyfriend before you--well, technically before Sehun, and then you, but..."

BEFORE him?

Chanyeol grunted. He didn't like thinking about those before and after him. At all. Not even for a second. Especially not when Baekhyun was finally opening up his feelings (and legs), so he does what he knows what will shut his boyfriend up.

He slanted his lips over his mouth and slid his tongue down his throat.