NI: Cheater, Cheater

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

NI: Cheater, Cheater
Sypnosis: Sehun is pretty observant. 
Length: DRABBLE
A/n: Haven't written in a long time. It's 4:21am. Started this around 3. I'm tired. Not thinking straight so this Drabble is pretty pointless but hey I wrote something omffff




Baekhyun peered out the window, hair standing in all direction. He felt like somewhat or a creep but not too entirely--mainly because he justified acting so shady to the fact that the giant was his fiancé. Acting so weird wasn't out of the ordinary for him, but when Chanyeol was the one acting so secretive and quiet?

Something was up.

Was he cheating? Baekhyun glared. He better not be. Then again, who would Chanyeol be cheating on him with anyways? Kyungsoo? The brunet snorted. Was it some assistant he didn't know about? But Chanyeol didn't have an assistant… Wait, Kris? No, he was too annoying and Chanyeol hates annoying people.

Well, kind of. Baekhyun smiled for a moment at the thought of being the exception to the rule--then it was back to glaring and frowning and scowling and--

“Why're you acting like an angry pup?” 

Baekhyun turned his head at the gardener. “I'm thinking about who Chanyeol might be cheating on me with, Sehun,” he explained. “It’s a serious business.”

“Oh…”

Looking back out the window, Baekhyun continued to watch as Chanyeol stood on the beach, yelling at Nugget to get away from the ocean water. “Well, I’m only guessing that he might be cheating… I don't know what other reason there might be.”

“Why do you think he's cheating?” Sehun asked. “He spends most of his time here.”

That was true. Sehun was a witness.

“I mean, he’s been keeping his phone away from me, especially when someone calls.”

“Maybe it's business?”

That was also true. Chanyeol was head of a tech company.

Baekhyun frowned. “Then why’s he been keeping me away his office?”

“He always does that,” Sehun answered, puzzled. “He doesn't like anyone in there.”

Goddamn. Does Sehun just sit around and observe everything that happens in the house?

“Okay, then…then why did I hear him say ‘I love you, too’ on the phone?”

This time, Sehun was stumped. “I...I don't know.”

Dramatically upset, Baekhyun walked away from the window in the kitchen and slumped his small body on a stool, laying his face over the granite kitchen counter. “I'm nothing but a piece of meat, Sehun. Another in the night. Wasted.”

“Baekhyun, I don't think that--”

“Say no more,” Baekhyun interjected. “Help me pack my things later. I'm so hurt.”

“Why? How’d you hurt yourself this time?”

The unhumorous tone of voice caught both Sehun and Baekhyun’s attention. Nugget ran his way back into the house and left a trail of sand that made Chanyeol groan before turning his eyes back to Baekhyun’s face. “Why're you puckering your lips?”

“I've been cheated on.”

“By wh--”

“You!” Baekhyun let out a small cry before running out the kitchen, headed for his personal bedroom. His cry echoed from the halls.

After a few moments, Chanyeol recovered himself enough to ask, “What the hell was that all about?”.

Sehun then explained Baekhyun’s shotgun conclusions, which lead to the giant stomping his way down the hall and bursting into Baekhyun’s room where the brunet was laying face-down on his bed.

“Where the hell did you get the idea that I was cheating?”

First, it was silent but the second Baekhyun heard Chanyeol step foot in his room, he rolled over. “You've been distant.”

“I've been busy. There’s a difference,” Chanyeol rebutted.

“You said ‘I love you’ on the phone to someone.”

“Yeah, my mother. Anything else?” Though the conversation was stupid as hell, Chanyeol was a bit amused by the fact that Baekhyun seemed so serious and convinced over nothing. “If there’s nothing else then--”

“You don't spend time with me anymore.” Baekhyun grabbed a pillow and hugged it. “You're always gone.”

“Because I've had new clients who expect everything to be perfect.” Chanyeol looked down at the brunet who seemed like an angry (but upset and sad) pup hiding behind a decorative pillow. “I’m trying to work out all the mistakes in this prototype so I can spend more time with you.”

Just then, Nugget ran inside the room and made a statement by biting the edge of Chanyeol’s jeans. After tugging and dodging the giant’s hands, the little dog jumped on Baekhyun’s bed and began barking softly--possibly attempting to protect his dad.

Chanyeol sighed. He had an upset fiancé and an overweight pup protecting said fiancé. “I'm not cheating on you… I never would. Besides, with who?”

“Kyungsoo…” Baekhyun mumbled. “Or Kris…”

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol took a step forward and picked up the dog so he could set the offended dog on the floor. “I'm pretty sure your is the only I want - beside me every night.”

“Well… I do have good cheeks.”

Snorting, Chanyeol removed the pillow. “I know.”

“They're pretty soft…”

“My lips can confirm that.”

“You're gross,” Baekhyun said quietly.

Chanyeol smirked. “Says the one who likes getting light kisses on there.”

“Because they feel good!” the brunet defended. 

“I know… now, come here. Kiss me,” the giant said, motioning for the latter to sit up and place one on his lips. “I've had a hectic afternoon. I need some energy.”

Giving him a look at first, Baekhyun eventually sat up and gave him a peck. “Sorry for thinking you'd ever cheat on me with Kris. Or Kyungsoo.”

“Let's just move on, okay?”

“But I mean, it was stupid, wasn't it?”

“Yes, it was.”

“Kris has no , and you specifically said you liked my - so it implies you like thick butts.”

Sighing, Chanyeol touched the brunet’s face. “Baekhyun?”

“Yes?”

“You’re rambling.”