TL: Bleeping Monitors

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

He needed to get out of bed and puke but Chanyeol was holding him too tightly. It was only four in the morning but Baekhyun thought that maybe he could slip past with some stupid excuse.

With his hands grazing against Chanyeol's rough ones, he tried to peel the giant's fingers away one by one. He was all too successful until the last pinky when the man woke up, groggy and slightly annoyed at his boyfriend's attempt to leave.

"What're you doing...?" Chanyeol muttered, tired. He pulled Baekhyun in tighter.

God, it was torture. Baekhyun really didn't want to puke all over the bed. That'd be a to clean. Trying to seem fine, Baekhyun squirmed. "I need to get up and get ready for work, Yeol."

"Hn..."

"Chanyeol?"

"How's your stomach, baby?"

Baekhyun froze. "Fine. It's fine. I need to shower now."

Sighing, Chanyeol loosened his hold. "Are you sure you're going to be fine?"

"I've been home for a week. I think it's time I go back to my business." Baekhyun quickly scooted out of bed, trying not to seem to eager to leave as he the lamp near their bed. "Go back to sleep, okay?"

"Baekhyun, if I could have things my way, I'd have you in bed until you're one hundred percent better."

Smiling, Baekhyun leaned in and placed a quick kiss on the giant's face. "Liar. You'd tie me up."

", but no."

Turning off the lamp again, Baekhyun pulled the covers on Chanyeol's upper half. "I'll see you tonight."

"Can't we just stay in bed... Have or something?" Chanyeol groaned, face in the pillow. "I haven't been in between your legs in weeks."

With his lips in a thin line, Baekhyun froze. "Maybe... Maybe some other time."

"It's always some other time," Chanyeol said, disappointedly. Then he perked. "Come by my office this afternoon. We can on the couch. I fantasize about you riding me on that thing almost every day."

"I might get sick."

"From what? Riding?"

"Some things still make me uneasy."

Reaching over, Chanyeol the lamp again and sat up. His expression seemed annoyed. "Are you lying to me? You're not actually better, are you?"

"I'm not talking about this anymore, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said, turning around and heading to the door. His stomach was beginning to turn. "I'm fine enough to work but we can have another time."

He shut the door behind him and immediately walked to the bathroom where he locked the door, the ventilator, started the shower and dropped down to his knees to vomit his entire gut out.

-

-

Chanyeol didn't go back to sleep, much to Baekhyun's sour mood. The giant basically evicted him from the kitchen to cook breakfast. Sad to say that it only made Baekhyun want to puke again because his boyfriend was a cook. He had to force down a piece of toast to satisfy the giant before being able to leave the house, and even then, Baekhyun had to promise to call when he arrived at Pabo's Cafe.

-

-

The last thing Baekhyun remembered was feeling scared. The orders kept coming in and everything was moving so fast. The next thing he knew, he was having shortness of breath and everything went completely black.

-

-

The sound of the monitor was the first thing he was able to discern. Slowly, Baekhyun's eyes opened, blurry in sight but eventually, it got better.

When he realized he was in a hospital, he wanted to sink into his bed and just disappear. Of all the things, a hospital. And with no doubt in his mind, Chanyeol must've been called after his parents.

The back of his head hurt, probably from when he fell. He groaned, weakly touching the spot before closing his eyes and exhaling.

.

"Okay...okay...Thank you."

Looking at the doorway, Baekhyun could feel himself dread the argument that was sure to follow once the owner of that voice entered.

A second later, Chanyeol walked in, his face looked paler than Baekhyun's. He looked extremely worried despite his professional and business-like appearance but when his eyes saw Baekhyun awake, his jaws set tightly.

"Anything you forgot to tell me, Baek?" Chanyeol's voice was shaky despite how Baekhyun could tell he was trying really hard to control himself.

Shaking his head, Baekhyun closed his eyes, head leaned back. "I don't want to talk right now, Chanyeol. Can we just--"

"When do you want to talk about the fact that you're not sick with the flu. In fact, you're pregnant."