TL: Anniversary Gifts

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

To Jess: thanks 5ever


There weren’t much clothing pieces between them. They were both wearing nothing but t-shirts and boxers, and though it was normal, Chanyeol could see that the situation had Baekhyun flustered. He watched as the brunet looked around, looking for something, anything, that would allow him to swerve out of Chanyeol’s way, but it was in vain.

“I’m not doing this with you right now. I swear to god, Chanyeol, I’m--”

“Oh, but you are. So, what’ll it be? Will it make you feel better if I get first, because I’m perfectly fine with that.”

“No! I don’t want you . Will you be serious for once?”

“You think I’m joking?” Chanyeol asked amusingly as his fingertips touched the hem of his shirt, lifting it up and flashing the brunet slight skin. “Cause I’m not.”

Groaning and mumbling under his breath, Baekhyun made a beeline towards him and pulled his shirt back down. “Stop,” he said firmly, face raised up.

Cocking his head, Chanyeol leaned down. “No.”

It was easy to pick the brunet up by the waist. More easy than Chanyeol actually expected, and he cursed at himself for never noticing the difficulty. “Goddamn it, please don’t forget to eat, or I swear, I’m going to buy your business out and give you an endless amount of vacation days just to get you thick.”

Baekhyun made a disgruntled sound as he was being set on the bed, watching Chanyeol hover over him. “Oh, please,” he muttered, hands on the giant’s chest. “Will you ever stop?”

“Maybe...but not on our anniversary.”

“Chanyeol, we started dating four months ago.”

Grinning, Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s hands in his. “You just like to break my heart a thousand times, don’t you?”

“Stop it. I don’t mean to--Chanyeol.” Trying to pull away, Baekhyun found difficulty with the man’s large hands. “Let me up. We both have to go to work.”

“That’s bull because I know Sehun’s covering for me and Luhan has the shop under control, especially with those university students you hired recently. We can spend the entire day in the sheets for all they care.”

Chanyeol’s knee went in between Baekhyun’s legs, pushing them apart. It took almost no effort as the smaller male allowed it. “Well, I’m not really in the mood to have with someone who thinks I’d have a side boyfriend.”

Softening his expression, Chanyeol sighed. “Okay, well it’s not exactly fine with me that you’re going around with some guy I don’t know and talking to him on the phone like you’re discussing some top secret bull.”

Frowning, Baekhyun broke from Chanyeol’s hold and gripped him by the cheek, causing the latter to wince. “Would you believe it if I told you he’s an old friend?”

“Ow--.” Chanyeol pulled back, leaning against the heels of his feet as he sat up. “No, I wouldn’t. Not to the extent you guys have been going behind my back.”

“Then I’ll tell you he’s just an old ex,” Baekhyun said shrugging. He waited for a reaction but when all he received was a blank look, he raised himself up on his elbows. “What?”

“I’m waiting for you to say you’re just kidding.”

“I’m not.”

“Baekhyun--”

“I dated people before you came busting nuts in my , Chanyeol, but if it’ll make you feel better, he’s getting married.”

“That doesn’t make me feel any better!” Running a frustrated hand through his hair, Chanyeol scowled. “You’re going to give him cold feet! And make him realize he’s still in love with you and all those ing movie cliches! Baekhyun!”

“For the love of god, Chanyeol, I needed him to help me with us!” Baekhyun sat up, grabbing a pillow behind him and smacking the giant in the face with it. In disbelief, Chanyeol looked at him in shock. “You know, he was a pretty romantic guy when we dated.”

Annoyed, Chanyeol reached for the pillow, but instigated a tug-of-war. “Stop talking about him.”

“I’m trying to tell you why I’ve been with him for a while!” Baekhyun growled, pulling against Chanyeol’s force.

“I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore if it’s about him wooing your !”

“Chanyeol, he was helping me!”

”How!?”

Letting go, Baekhyun let Chanyeol fall back on the bed. “Don’t make me say it.”

Throwing the pillow on the ground, Chanyeol snapped his eyes back to the brunet. “Say it.”

“Chanyeol--”

“Goddamn it, say it!”

“It’s embarrassing!” Baekhyun’s cheeks flushed as he tried to turn away, but Chanyeol was too quick, holding onto him by the sleeve of his shirt.

“I’ve seen you soaked in sweat after a long, hard , and I’ve seen you my so far down that mouth of yours, I ing see heaven. We’re beyond past being embarrassed about anything, now tell me.”

“I…”

“You?”

“Chanyeol, I already ing reserved that restaurant before you, alright?”

He did?

Drawing his brows together, Chanyeol dropped his hands. “And what the hell is embarrassing about this?”

“He...he helped me with planning it along with some other...stuff.”

“What stuff.”

“I--” Baekhyun stopped before he darted off the bed, alarming Chanyeol, leading the giant to think he’d be led into another chase, but instead, the brunet quickly walked over to their walk-in closet, throwing the door open and heading straight to the back.

Chanyeol kept quick, waiting just outside the frame, opting to watch as Baekhyun crouched underneath the various suits hanging and digging for a few seconds before emerging with a gift, perfectly wrapped in black, un-festive wrapping paper.

“Here.”

It was hard to even guess what was inside. Chanyeol felt it for a while before glancing at Baekhyun’s nervous expression. “It’s like you just packed air inside a box,” he teased.

Awful mistake.

Baekhyun’s expression darkened as he snatched the gift back. “Then nevermind. I’ll return it today--”

“Kidding!” Chanyeol quickly amended, grabbing the box back. “Now, let’s see what you got me while I try and ignore the fact you had to ask an ex for advice about this.”

“Let it go.”

“I’ll let it go after we have hot, angry, make-up .”

Ripping the paper away, Chanyeol didn’t expect much. Maybe a sweet gift of some sort, a picture frame even. But the two inch long, one inch thick toy with a separate remote control was at the end of what he expected.

“God, I ing love you.”