TL: In Sickness

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

Chanyeol knew something was wrong. Baekhyun was easy to figure out. The vixen was kind of complex, but Chanyeol still liked to think he had it all figured out.

But the first sign of something being off came from the fact that Baekhyun called in sick to his own cafe. He never did that. Then he vomited multiple times, which then caused an argument and Chanyeol to be kicked out of the bedroom until Baekhyun apologized at two in the morning. Another thing, he refused to have time and time again, said he didn't feel too well. It wasn't like him to NOT refuse, but he usually let up after a while. But not recently.

Abruptly waking up one morning, Chanyeol was concerned at the way Baekhyun jerked out of bed, rushing to the bathroom. It was the fourth day of the same thing. Vomiting. Feeling sick.

He marched to the bathroom, chest tight at the scene. Seeing Baekhyun so sick was gut wrenching. "This has gone on long enough, Baekhyun. We're going to the doctors."

"No," Baekhyun groaned before gagging. "I don't want to go."

"Why!?" Chanyeol asked incredulously. "Is it because of the cafe because news flash, honey, you haven't gone to work BECAUSE of this!"

"It's going to pass!" After feeling his stomach let up, Baekhyun flushed the toilet and stood up weakly. He moved to the sink to wash out his mouth. "Just... Worry about yourself, okay?"

"Worry about my..." Jaws clenched, Chanyeol glared at the mirrors reflection of the vixen. "Are you ing kidding me!?"

"We've been over this, Chanyeol."

"Because I thought you'd be ing fine by now, but it's almost been a week and you haven't gotten any better!" He growled. "You've gotten worse!"

"I'm--"

"You're pale as , you don't eat very well anymore, and you vomit at everything. Don't ing tell me there's nothing wrong with you."

After spitting out the tooth paste and gargling mouthwash, Baekhyun turned back to face the giant. "I can take care of myself."

"No, you can't."

"I've been taking care of myself since--"

"Okay, then. How about this. If you love me, you'll set up an appointment while I'm at work."

"And if I don't?"

Chanyeol pursed his lips. His expression was tight. "Set it. Don't make me ask you again."

"You're being dramatic." Baekhyun pushed him aside, rubbing his forehead. A headache was setting in. "But fine. I'll find a--"

"I have a doctor. I'll give you his number." It was the least Chanyeol could do to help speed up the process. Plus, Dr. Lee would tell him everything Baekhyun wasn't going to share. Kind of like an informant.

Baekhyun crawled back in bed while the giant scribbled a number on a piece of paper. Then Chanyeol folded it, leaving it on the side table near the bed. Leaning over, pushed Baekhyun's hair out of the way and kissed him on his cheeks.

"I don't mean to make you mad at me, but you look like you're dying and I don't like it. I need you with me so just go. Do what the doctor says. Call me if you need me. Whatever. I don't care, but just get better." Chanyeol sighed, cocking his head knowing Baekhyun's eyes were judging him. "You're still stubborn. Three years of being on the run hasn't taught you that being a little submissive is alright?"

"Stop talking, Park," Baekhyun grumbled. "You're an idiot."

"Pabo?"

"Always."

"You're stubborn, and I'm stupid. Good thing we have each other, then." Grinning, Chanyeol tucked him in. "Stay in bed for now but call. I'll check if you did so don't think you can lie to me about this. You can't die out on me now. We haven't even gotten married yet."

"You really are stupid..."

"Unfortunately, I'm your stupid. Have been since high school, babe."