Let's Play

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

Let's Play
Length: 2.1k
Rating: NC-17
Genre: rom/com
Sypnosis: Baekhyun's an idol. Chanyeol's a drummer. Netizens and the public media weren't supposed to know they were dating. MERP.

 

-

“Why am I here again?”

Jongdae looked at the idol sitting next to him. They had been sitting inside a black sedan parked outside the concert arena for over ten minutes because the latter was doing some of his last minute disguise get up. “Because you’re my friend and I didn’t want to come rock out alone.”

“There are plenty of other fans in that big stadium.” Baekhyun turned to him. “But I did say I’d come… Do I look incognito enough?”

Cocking his head, Jongdae reached out and fixed the cap on Baekhyun’s fluff of hair. Then he looked over the male again. It seemed too odd for someone to go to a concert with a cap, face mask, and glasses on, but whatever. That’s what the idol wanted.

“You’re ready to get your rock on.”

“Okay. Should I keep the security guards?”

“Baekhyun, please. Leave them. We already have access to the back.”

“Oh. Right.”

“Now, come on,” Jongdae grinned, opening his side of the car. “This night might be more fun than you think.”

“I doubt it.”

-

-

The room felt too hot, but the hands gripping his delicate, soft waist distracted Baekhyun from thinking about anything else for too long. Looking back, the brunet saw the lean man position his thick right up against his entrance with a grin on his face that dared to make Baekhyun’s knees go ing weak.

“Chanyeol,” he moaned when the tip of the filled his small, tiny . “God, please!”

How he ended up with the band’s drummer was a hazy but not-so-hazy mystery.

After the concert, he and Jongdae went to meet the members in the green room. Baekhyun kept his facemask and cap on while respectively bowing to the sweaty men who just finished an encore.

Infatuated with the band, Jongdae tried get to know the members a little more, leaving Baekhyun to stand silently by his side while the others conversed.

It wasn’t until he felt a touch on his side that he looked up and saw the giant looming over him by a good foot and a half that he felt noticed. Afterwards, the band invited them out for drinks. It felt too good to realize it was wrong for an idol of his celebrity status to be that open and frank about his desires, but after subtly flirting and blushing at a few of the drummer’s ual and lusty comments, Baekhyun ended up riding back with Park Chanyeol to the man’s hotel room.

It was scandalous, but being on his hands and knees, face pressed against the mattress as the drummer slammed him with his thick length over and over again had Baekhyun thinking  it.

They smelled like sweat and , and Baekhyun ing loved it. He felt so dirty and shameless repeating the man’s name from his lips. The leaking between his legs begged for attention and Chanyeol’s hand was more than happy to pump him.

The sound of the giant’s thighs making harsh, loud contact with the brunet’s was music to both of their ears, and watching as his slid in and out of the idol’s tight, juicy hole was like an oscar-winning cinema motion picture for the drummer.

He flipped Baekhyun over, pushing the brunet’s legs over his shoulders. Quickening his face, Chanyeol felt his need tightening. His balls constricted with every press against the idol’s flesh.

It took him by surprise when Baekhyun reached up, drew him down, and kissed him.

Despite the idol’s image in public, he was dirty. The kiss was sloppy and frantic, but Chanyeol relished in Baekhyun’s messy actions. He kissed him back harshly until the brunet’s lips were bruised and swollen.

Nipping at Baekhyun’s neck, Chanyeol made it a point to mark him. Let him know that he owned him for the night. It was a mark to let the idol remember who he was and what they did. Chanyeol wouldn’t be forgotten so easily.

When they ed from their loud, messy heat, Baekhyun cried into the man’s shoulders, holding him tightly with his own sweaty body. Chanyeol growled at his release, spilling his thick seed in the brunet’s abused hole.

Baekhyun expected the drummer to pull out of him but before he could mention it, he passed out from exhaustion. Chanyeol only went to sleep after he pulled the small idol up against him with his still buried inside.

-

-

“Good morning, princess.”

Baekhyun opened one tired eye before groaning. He rested his head against the drummer’s chest. “My body hurts.”

Humming, Chanyeol reached over and rubbed the boy’s back. “I was kinda rough last night.”

“I think my neck hurts because you kept pulling my hair.”

“Honey, I didn’t hear you complaining while you were screaming my name.”

Looking up, Baekhyun frowned at the drummer who was smirking at him. “What we did was really wrong, you know that?”

Scoffing, Chanyeol shook his head. “I don’t see why it was wrong. You wanted me in between your legs and I wanted to bury myself in you. Win-win. I had you screaming all night. Obviously, you had no objections.”

Baekhyun sighed as he sat up, much to the giant’s disappointment. “This was a nice one-night arrangement, Park Chanyeol,” he said, giving the drummer a satisfied smile. “I still stand by my words. It was kind of wrong, but it felt too good to resist.”

Chanyeol gave him a look. “It doesn’t have to be a one-night arrangement, Byun Baekhyun.”

“I’m afraid it has to be,” Baekhyun laughed, looking around the room for his scattered clothes. “I’m an idol. I can’t get caught up in any type of relationship. Especially with a rock musician.”

“What’s wrong with being a rock musician?”

“Ah, reality? Nothing. You’re hot, young, successful... But as for image, I don’t know.” Baekhyun thought about it for a moment. “It’s a bit weird. It’s like a fairy getting involved with a sprite.”

“A what?” Chanyeol asked, raising a brow.

“Nevermind.”

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol leaned back as he watched the brunet get out of bed. It was entertaining watching him bend over to pick up his clothes. The occasion gave the drummer a fine view of his work the night before.

“Call me if you change your mind.”

“Okay,” Baekhyun said noncommittally. “Sure. I wouldn’t get my hopes up, though.”

“We’ll see.”

-

-

“Pop idol Byun Baekhyun is dating--”

Click.

“Dispatch has confirmed that Park Chanyeol, drummer for the band Insomnia is--”

Click.

“The two were spotted--”

Click.

“It’s been reported that they have been seeing each other for about three months. A close source says--”

Click.

Baekhyun muffled his screams with the pillow on his couch. Then, like a child, he kicked and punched the piece of furniture.

-

-

“Baekhyun, is it true that you’ve been dating Park Chanyeol for over three months now?”

“Is the secret engagement true? If so, do you not think that you might be rushing?”

Covering his face, Baekhyun tried to make his way into his company’s sedan as fast as he could. “Thank you for your questions!” he cried in a strangled voice. “But I can’t answer your questions right now! Sorry!”

Once in the safety of the car, Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief until Junmyeon, his manager, gave him a cross look. When the vehicle started moving, the older gentleman cocked his head at the idol and said, “So, is it true?”

Without a word, Baekhyun nodded.

Junmyeon cursed. “I’m going to kill Jongdae. I’m going to kill him.”

Baekhyun said nothing as the manager continued to declare Jongdae’s imprending death.

-

-

1. [+143, -90] Why is Chanyeol dating a plastic doll...

2. [+512, -50] EVERYONE IS SAYING BAEKHYUN DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE PARK CHANYEOL’S BOYFRIEND? HA! PARK CHANYEOL’S LUCKY BAEKHYUN GAVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY.

3. [+10080, -614] They should get married.

4. [+397, -30] You’d think Chanyeol would date someone who wasn’t a product of mainstream entertainment crap.

5. [+100, -2] Chanyeol can do better.

6. [+287, -28] Baekhyun should break up with him. Maybe date someone else who doesn’t have fans that are complete s.

7. [+376, -146] Um...okay…

-

-

Eating Ben & Jerry's was beginning to be a disgusting hobby. But it comforted Baekhyun’s sad soul. Talking to Chanyeol on the phone did little to stop the brunet from reading online articles and comments about them.

“Stop torturing yourself. It’ll go away soon”.

“But this one person said that my fat is going to kill you...”

“Damn right, it’s going to kill me. Now get off the internet.”


Baekhyun sighed, putting the small ice cream cup on the table. He had a photoshoot in an hour so he rolled his so-called “fat ” off the couch.

-

-

Chanyeol was on a world tour, making it hard for him to be there. It was easier for the drummer to escape the flashing cameras and thick, ugly microphones being shoved in his face, but Baekhyun had to deal with it for three weeks until he found himself sitting in a conference room with his boyfriend’s CD in his hand, saying, “Yes, I’m dating that guy. His name’s Park Chanyeol. He’s on tour, and he owes me a million dollars because he told me that no one would ever find out!”

-

-

By the time Chanyeol returned to Korea, the hype had gone down, but there were still a few cameras (both paparazzi and fans) at the airport when Baekhyun stood outside the arrival gate with his arms crossed.

When the band came out, fans greeted them and the members took a minute out of their time to signs some autographs and take a few photos. Chanyeol finished with his business first and excused himself.

Running his hand through the idol’s soft hair, the drummer grinned. “Did you miss me?”

“I hate you,” Baekhyun mumbled, ignoring the first camera flash that fell on them. “I hate you a lot.”

“You don’t mean that.”

“I know, but I just wanted to say it.”

Chanyeol cocked his head. “Can I get a kiss, then?”

“I don’t know. Your fans might think I’m being too ty in public.”

“What if I kiss you first?”

“Then they’ll say I--”

Baekhyun couldn’t get another word in. His mouth became extremely preoccupied...with Chanyeol’s tongue.

-

-

“Park Chanyeol makes an obscene scene at the airport today when he--”

Click.

“Byun Baekhyun’s mouth being mauled by his boyfriend as fans watch--”

Click.

“Byun Baekhyun’s fans have now been sitting outside Park Chanyeol’s management, demanding--”

Click.

The two of them sat on the couch without saying a word to one another until Baekhyun turned his head to the rockstar and said, “I didn’t mean it before, but now I really hate you.”

Chanyeol shrugged. The grin on his face never faltered. “On the bright side, people are more on your side now.”

“They said you mauled me…”

“That wasn’t mauling you.”

“Like a bear, Chanyeol…”

Laughing, Chanyeol threw his head back before pulling the idol closer to him. “The media doesn’t know what they’re talking about. They haven’t seen the way I actually eat you out.”

“Oh my god--”

“Speaking of eating, I’m hungry. Are you?”

“What?” Baekhyun looked at him. “I just ate. And how can you think about food at this time! I mean--”

“I wasn’t talking about food, Baekhyun,” Chanyeol said in a low growl as he buried his face in the curve of the brunet’s neck. “ me. I’m serving 100% meat.”

Chanyeol slowly placed Baekhyun's small hand on his lower area, proudly grinning as Baekhyun hesitantly the bulge.

“You know you want it.”

“I shouldn’t. It’s an inappropriate time. I mean, the news--”

“It’s lunch time, Baekhyun. Stop thinking about the media and get your daily protein.”

God, I hate you.”

Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun pulled down the metal zipper and snapped his jean’s open. “Love you, too, sweetheart.”

-

-

1. [+543, -29] Park Chanyeol needs to ing cool it!

2. [+209, -43] I thought that Baekhyun was a , but this… It’s starting to seem like Baekhyun’s the innocent one in this relationship.

3. [+389, -34] I take it back. Baekhyun can do better!

4. [+167, -78] At least they love each other.

5. [+432, -123] Chanyeol’s the bad boy here… Please take care, Baekhyun…

6. [+156, -12] Um… Okay.

7. [+503, -214] Baekhyun looks like he went on a camping trip and forgot the mosquito spray, but then you remember he didn’t go camping, he just stayed the night at his boyfriend’s house. I gotta go.