Prejudice

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, it’s been a week since I sit next to stupid and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. She barely said anything, she came, sit and slept almost the whole day or busy listening to her mp3. The teacher used to warn her but they gave up after a few days.

Stupid?

Ah you know her.

That erted blond with baggy jeans.

I decided to call her stupid.

Well,she’s not stupid like really stupid, even though she slept the whole day, if the teachers call her to solve a problem or ask a question, she mostly knew the answer.

But she’s still stupid.

I mean who kissed someone just because she felt like it?! Not to mention that we are both girls. Seriously, she’s so stupid.

 

It has been around 3 weeks since our schools are merged together, we even made new friends. Eunji and Hyeri were some of the Saint Hope students who became our new friends. They are quite okay for rich girls, I mean it’s not that we hang out after school or anything, but still I think they are nice.

 

Oh, have I told you that Amber got detention for 3 whole days because she refused to wear skirt to school? But I heard that her Dad has a big influence and the principal gave her permission to wear the uniform with long pants instead of skirts.

 

 

That day I came early to school, I lazily put my head on my desk, thinking about new plot for my stories. II didn’t even lift my head as I heard Luna’s voice saying “Good morning” and I just answered “Morning”. Sulli came to lend my English homework and I pointed to my bag, letting her getting the book by herself.

I turned my head as I head the seat next to me being dragged, lifted my head to see Amber wearing a mask and sunglasses.

I squinted my eyes as I saw her and shook my head. Tssk tssk this fashion terrorist. She threw her bag on the floor and placed her head on her desk, going on to her sleeping stance. Yup, still with mask and the sunglasses.

 

We got up as Mrs. Park entered the classroom. I could see her frowned as she saw Amber’s terrorist style.

“Miss Liu” she said

“Yes?” the stupid reply.

“Do you have a cold?”

“No” she said lightly

“Conjunctivitis?” 

That stupid blond shook her head.

“Then please take off your sunglasses and your mask, too” Mrs. Park said in a stern voice, indicating that she doesn’t want Amber to question or disobey her words.

 

What the?!

I chocked on my own saliva as she took off the mask and the sunglasses. Her lips is swollen, she got a black eye and her right eye is bloodshot.

Did she get into a fight?

“Are you okay, Miss Liu?” Mrs. Park said

“Fine” she answered shortly.

 

She is a delinquent, isn’t she?

A ert and a delinquent. I unconsciously looked at her hands, looking for wounds on her knuckles, imagining that she went to street fights, beating other people up.

Funny that she doesn’t have any wounds on her knuckles.

Maybe she’s the kind who uses knuckle rings or maybe even baseball bats to fight her opponents.

 

Stop Krystal, who even cares what she does?

Not your problem even if she fights to death or something.

No wonder Saint Hope had a bad reputation before the merge, if the students like to fight like this one here, I’m even surprised that the education minister didn’t close it at the first place.

Whatever.

Don’t care anyway.

 

 

Amber got up as the bell rang for the break. She always go to the roof on breaks.

Of course I never go to the roof again after that day. You think I’m stupid, who knows if that ert felt like to kiss me again. Better be careful than sorry.

“Omg!” Luna said with eye widen “Did you see that??”

“I sit next to her, of course I saw it” I rolled my eyes.

“How did she get all that?”

“That’s normal” a voice came from behind.

I turned my head and say Eunji and Hyeri.

“What do you mean normal?” Luna said “she has broken lips and black eye and her eye is blood red!”

“Yeah, that’s Amber alright” Eunji shrugged

Sulli joined us and asked eagerly “She fought?”

Hyeri nodded “We know Amber since we were in the elementary school. We are not friends, I mean Amber never really has any friends anyway but we do know quite some things about her”

Okay, I will be lying if I said this doesn’t intrigue me, I started to listen to their story.

 

 

 “It started at middle school where Amber came to school with wounds, you know, black eye, broken lips, sometimes she limps or holding her side as if she has broken ribs. Nobody really dares to ask but we heard she likes looking for a fight with other schools. Everybody knows her name, my cousin goes to school at the private school on the other side of the town and even he knows Amber’s name”

“Wow, I never knew a girl can be that scary” Bomi shook her head

“I think that’s hot” Luna peeped from behind

I turned my head to her, couldn’t believe what I just heard “Did you hit your head, where the hot part in a delinquent who likes to beat up other students?”

“What can I do, bad boys ” Luna squealed

“She’s a girl” I said coldly

“But a handsome one” Luna grinned and I sighed in disbelieve. She’s so weird.

 

 

Amber came back as the bell rang, grabbed her bag and left the classroom without even asked for permission from Mrs. Park. Why did she even show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter